Glam Kulture Reviews

Glam Kulture 5
Glam Kulture 6

Devon Tate · Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful and secure

I love the way my hair turned out! They did a great job balancing their experience with what I wanted. It was a beautiful combination of braids and waves, and very very secure! They were so fun and great to talk with as well!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Glam Kulture's reply:

You ladies where an amazing bridal party! Thanks so much for all of the laughs, good music, and beautiful wedding vibes.

Congratulationsūüíć‚̧

Nicole Ricker · Married on 07/19/2019

Very Professional From Start To Finish!

I had a last minute cancellation for hair and makeup and was able to book Glam Kulture quickly. They were able to answer all of my questions and even squeezed in a mini trial for me. My photoshoot came out beautifully! I highly recommend these talented ladies!

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Glam Kulture 7

Jolina Mahabali · Married on 07/13/2019

An exceptional experience

Bree is an amazing hairstylist! I was recommended by a friend to book her for a gala that I was attending. I have absolutely NO regrets. Bree was so easy to talk to and down to earth, yet so professional. She made me feel comfortable and made me feel like I could trust her. I was amazed at the finish product. Bree truly has a talent and I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a professional stylist!

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Glam Kulture 8
  • Priscilla

Priscilla Mahabali · Married on 07/07/2019

Best decision I've made!

This was a last minute booking and honestly, I could not have been happier with it! Bree and Kia are amazing! They were very professional yet made it very relaxing. I've never had my hair and make up professionally done so I was a bit hesitant on what to expect but they were very friendly and put me to ease. And they did an amazing job and got me to my event with time to spare. They were fast, affordable and now my new glam squad!

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Glam Kulture 9
    Glam Kulture 10
  • O

Ola Mayer · Married on 06/09/2019

Very talented upraising star

I have been working with Briana for at least 5 years. She is very talented and highly motivated young woman. She is very skilled with different styles of hair and styles depending on the occasion.

Sent on 07/13/2019