Glam Empire Studio Reviews

Glam Empire Studio 1
  • Nola

Nola Von-Shaggin Darlingz · Getting married on 03/07/2023

I love her!!!!

She is very responsive when it comes to client interaction. She is always on time and smiling. She matches my makeup properly with my skin tone and I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Karla

Karla · Married on 05/10/2019

AMAZING for my wedding

I don’t know where to begin with Jamilah and her team. Both she and Tydell (the additional artist she chose to assist with our large bridal party) were fantastic. Our party and those getting makeup ranged from late twenties to early seventies and covered the entire spectrum as far as skin tones. Everyone looked flawless! Not only that, the makeup stayed for the entire day with barely a touch up needed. Jamilah is super personable and easy to work with. She and Tydell were punctual and kept right on schedule the entire day. Would highly recommend for any makeup needs!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Ashton Hampton · Married on 03/17/2018

Makeup Experience

Jamilah was amazing. I got my makeup done for my birthday. She came to me downtown at my hotel and was early! She was super professional. I gave her creative control I admit I was nervous but she literally blew me away. I did not want to wash my makeup it was pure perfection. I can’t wait to book her again!

Glam Empire Studio 2