GLAM BY GGABBZZ Reviews

11 Reviews for GLAM BY GGABBZZ

• Tylené

Tylené H. · Married on 10/03/2020

Simply Amazing!

I was very unsure of how I wanted my final look to come out. But I left that up to her and she did an amazing job!!!! Her creativity if out of this world!!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful!

I had her do my makeup for my engagement pictures and she did such a great job I wanted her to do my makeup for my wedding also. Gaby did such an amazing job doing the makeup for my wedding. She spent time on each of the bridesmaids and especially on myself (bride). We even had a last minute addition (who was late for her appointment by the way) but Gaby stayed and did her makeup without any complaints. Before she left she made sure she did touch ups on every person and even left touch up kits for everyone in case we needed to touch up after the ceremony. Everyone’s makeup was so beautiful!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Patricia H. · Married on 10/12/2019

Amaze!!!!!

Y’all this girl has magical hands and is such a talent. She made me look so beautiful for my special day and also had my girls looking amazing. I got SO many compliments on my hair and makeup that day. Just book her ya won’t regret it

Sent on 10/25/2019

Gabrielle G. · Married on 08/17/2019

So many compliments

I was so happy with my hair and makeup for my wedding. We didn’t even have to do a trial run and she did EXACTLY what I wanted. Would recommend 100% and I will be using again for future events.

Sent on 10/22/2020

Jennifer C. · Married on 06/15/2019

Only one word: WOW!!!

Y’all, do yourself a favor and go see Gaby! She truly is the most amazing, professional, and extremely talented hair and makeup artist! Not only can she transform your entire look magically, but she does it with such grace and mastered skill while being personal yet still professional. She will do whatever you want, listened to what you actual are wanting, asks multiple time to make sure you are satisfied (and if not she will correct it until you are), and make you look like the beauty that you are (with just enhancements 😉). I have been to multiple different salons, searched high and low for the perfect lady for me and NONE compare to Gaby. She truly has a God-given talent and eye for makeup and hair, and is a master at what she does. She’s the best of the best and the only person I trust (and I’m hard to please). I cannot recommend her enough. Thank you Gaby for always making me feel beautiful and elegant for all occasions (even at 34 weeks pregnant with my second baby haha).

Sent on 07/02/2019

Megan H. · Married on 05/29/2019

She is amazing woman! I love her to death! She has an awesome and sparkle personality! Who couldn’t love her?

Gabby is absolutely amazing! She is so sweet and awesome! Her work is outstanding! Every time she does my makeup and hair she makes me feel beautiful!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Lacey M. · Married on 03/13/2019

Reliable and talented

Gaby was amazing! She made me entire wedding party feel beautiful. Very talented and professional.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!!

Gaby is amazing at what she does! Hair and makeup done for bridal photos. Just tell her what look you are going for and she will make it happen!! She does amazing quality work and is very responsive.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Danielle G. · Married on 05/02/2018

Glam Perfectionist

Gaby styled my hair and makeup. I honestly was skeptical because I’m not too into glam and I normally wear very basic makeup and just straighten my hair. She truly made me feel beautiful and I loved that she adapted my “basic” style into the makeup but oh so glammed me up at the same time. I didn’t feel like the makeup was caked on or my hair had too much hairstyle unlike other experiences with other stylists I’ve had. She’s so nice and sweet, I’d definitely recommend her! Great experience overall.

Amanda B. · Married on 03/24/2018

Best makeup artist in town!

Gaby did my makeup for my wedding and I was amazed at how well she did! Thanks again Gaby! you're the best!

• Lacey

Lacey S. · Married on 06/10/2017

Talented, Talented, Talented!

Gaby made me and my bridesmaids look beautiful for our wedding day! Very organized and thorough. She even included touch up kits for us!