6 Reviews for GKNYphoto

Ghila is an absolute steal. She did an unbelievable job on my wedding and engagement photos, and got them back to us so quickly. She's easy to work with, knowledgeable, and made sure she understood and was able to meet my needs and expectations for my wedding. I ended up so happy with a batch of artistic, alive, and wholly un-cheesy photos. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to a loved one for any occasion.

Profile Picture Liane, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ghila is perfect! Aside from the beautiful pictures, her professionalism is enhanced by her generous personality. She works hard & is always calm, considerate, kind, fair, helpful,creative, caring & dedicated. Ghila is multilingual, which is helpful at affairs with French,English & Hebrew speakers.
She is so attentive to who her clients are & what their wishes are. Her fee is beyond reasonable!
Ghila discusses the cost in advance to make sure everybody is satisfied & on the same page.
My whole family says Ghila is the greatest❤️

Profile Picture Shoshana, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ghila Krajzman is a wonderful photographer and a lovely woman. She can relate well to both adults and children while taking photographs. Ghila is flexible and creative in the choice of conditions under which the photography session takes place. I recommend Ghila highly.

Profile Picture Polina, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

A seasoned professional whose experience in covering wedding worldwide truly shows through her quality work.

Profile Picture Elliot, 4/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ghila was fantastic to work with! She took the time prior to the wedding to understand my priorities and desires for capturing the event:
She was prompt , professional , thoughtful in her work with all family members. She caught great shots and I have more than enough to choose from. She delivered the images on time and as agreed , with offers of assistance to complete the project. I wouldn't hesitate to use her again and definitely recommend her.
Deborah

Profile Picture Deborah, 11/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ghila is one of the best photographers out there! Quick, smart, flexible, kind and extremely professional. Working with her is a pure pleasure! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Estee, 8/30/16, 1 Review