Given With Love Reviews

22 | Tarpon Springs, FL

22 Reviews for Given With Love

maria · Married on 08/26/2012

On vacation to Tarpon Springs we were recommended by a friend to visit Given with Love. I was amazed with the shop and service. I am going to be a God Mother at the end of the month and Demetra took the time and effort to make the most beautiful matitika for my God son. They were carefully packaged and shipped to me in MA . The experience was honestly above a 5 Star

I am so fortunate to have found Given With Love when planning a baptism. It is such an honor to be asked to baptize a child and Demetra was able to orchestrate everything so the event would not only be memorable and beautiful but also well organized and coordinated. She was always available and really put everything together after getting a sense of what I wanted. I cannot express how instrumental she was in really helping to place a personal touch on the event so that everyone would remember. Her expertise in Greek traditions was also extremely helpful. Given with Love was exactly what I need. Her store offers a variety of authentic pieces which helped make our event truly amazing. Also, she is so thoughtful and was able to help with venue recommendations, music/DJ, and catering information. I would recommend her without reservation to my family and closest friends and look forward to working with "Given With Love" for any future events!

Mary · Married on 08/06/2012

We made very last minute plans and Demetra made it happen in a few short days including delivery. She had everything we needed and it was top quality. I didn't have to worry about any detail and could enjoy the Baptism and my role as Godmother. The baby's outfit was beautiful...even the shoes; the favors, the candles, everything done so nicely for us! Really lucky she was able to get it done! Thank you Demetra for making Kosta's Baptism a special event!

Kristin · Married on 08/05/2012

I went to Given With Love to purchase favors and baptism ribbons for my son's Christening. Demetra was so nice and had plenty of options to choose from. With all of her choices she was still able to create something custom for our occasion. On top of that she called me weeks before the event to offer to lend some decorative baskets to place the ribbons and favors in. Demetra is so sweet and has such lovely ideas to offer. I definitely recommend her business and have already done so to some family members who are having a wedding in November.

Everything from Given With Love was just beautiful for our daughter's baptism. We received a lot of compliments on the favors! Her baptism gown was so beautiful! Given With Love gave a special touch to the favors, pins, candles and everything!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/07/2012

This is a lovely business that has very unique items...beautiful wedding items ! Wedding favors, bouquets, wedding crowns. Truly made with Love! You will not be disappointed...very professional and reliable! I highly recommend!

Natalie · Married on 05/12/2012

I absolutely loved working with Demetra! She was so helpful in every way that she could be. She put in so much time and effort to make my day as special as she could. She went far above and beyond what we agreed she would do. I truly felt that this day was as special to her as it was to me. Her work is absolutely excellent. You won't find this quality elsewhere!
    For any Greek brides out there, I would trust only her with the special traditional Greek touches. No one understands the culture and the importance of these details like she does.
    Absolutely exquisite work! I look forward to working with her in future family events and recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Natalie,
    I thank you for your kinds words!! I was truly honored to have been a part of your special day!!

Brenna · Married on 04/01/2012

Given with Love handled all of the details of our daughter's baptism. Everything was beautiful, the dress, shoes, undergarments, favors, candles, baskets,gifts......no detail was overlooked. Debbie is fantastic and can make anything look beautiful! She's the best! She helped make the day beautiful and memorable and we will definitely use Given with Love for all of our parties in the future.

Kali · Married on 02/11/2012

My husband and I were koumbari for a wedding in Tampa... Coming from new york city I was told to go to this unique shop in tarpon.... I walked in and was in heaven... They had the latest trends from Greece..... I was super excited coming from new york.... The Mecca of trinkets.... They were professional
    But yet made me feel so comfortable... The service was impeccable.... I bought everything I needed f or the wedding which left the guest in awe.... I also bought witness pins for a cristening that I had no date for...... Great great shop.....

Sent on 06/06/2012

Given With Love's reply:

Quite the compliment, coming from someone who is so very imaginative and creative!!! Thank you!!

Christina · Married on 01/15/2012

Demetra was a huge help for our wedding! We realized last minute that we did not have a source for lambathes for the wedding, and she made them for us in a very small time frame, with in my budget, and quite lovely. She was able to match our wedding colors, the specifications to be simple (I believe I asked for non-froufrou), and even strategically placed silk rosebuds so that the wax wouldn't drip and get on my hands or dress. Demetra has so much experience, and she will put it to use to make your wedding a success in whatever capacity you allow her.

During a stressful time, such as planning a wedding, Demetra was a great source of comfort and peace. I trusted her completely, and everything she did for us was absolutely beautiful. She took initiative and went out of her way for us as well when there a problem with the church....I didn't have to worry about a thing. I will definitely be using her services for any other future events I may have, and have been recommending her to family and friends. Love her and her work!

Stephanie · Married on 10/29/2011

Gorgeous materials used for the candles and pins at the christening of my God-daughter. Beautiful touches for a beautiful day!

Marie · Married on 10/22/2011

I absolutely LOVED every minute of working with Demetra!!! She is the MOST talented and creative woman I've ever met. What's more, her heart is made of pure gold! Her passion and love shine through in all of her work! I truly don't believe that my wedding day would have been near as special and beautiful without Demetra's help! She helped throughout the planning process to make sure that all of our favors and church candles coordinated with our decor and theme, and that they all were a reflection of the bride and groom. And Demetra did just that!
    Our family and friends are still talking about how BEAUTIFUL our favors and candles were!
    Not to mention the guest book that Demetra made for me -- it is one of my most favorite memories of our special day, and a beautiful treasure that I will be able to cherish and place on display in our house for a lifetime to come!
    Any Greek bride, or any other bride, would be CRAZY to confer with anyone else when it comes to your most important day!
    I am beyond thankful for all that Demetra and "Given With Love" added to our special day! The name couldn't be a truer reflection of what you'll get from Demetra! She is a very special person!!!!!

Sent on 06/08/2012

Given With Love's reply:

Marie, You and your family were an absolute delight to work with!! Thank you for including me in the festivities!!

Maria · Married on 10/08/2011

My niece used Demetra for her crowns as well as the candles needed for her Greek Orthodox wedding! Her selection was second to none and what she had to offer us were items you did not see elsewhere without traveling to New York or to Greece. Her crowns were exceptional and a treasured piece that she can hand down to her children. The ceremonial candles were hand made and had a unique and special loving touch. I recommend Given With Love for any of your special occasions Visit Given With Love first and your needs will be met!

Nina · Married on 08/27/2011

You will fall in love with Demetra and Given with Love! Demetra treats everyone like family. Her passion and creativity are evident in all her work. You will be impressed from the moment you walk into her beautiful shop. Demetra is very knowledgeable and has unique, exquisite ideas for all occasions. I worked with Demetra for two baptisms, my son’s and my Godson’s. She helped with all the baptismal essentials, martyrika, baptismal outfit (and cutest shoes), ladopana, etc. It was a pleasure working with Demetra and recommend her to everyone! :)

Lisa · Married on 07/16/2011

Demetra listened to what I wanted and offered many suggestions to match. She was attentive and her favors and candles were of superior quality. I received many compliments from our guests about her work.

Sent on 06/13/2012

Given With Love's reply:

Lisa, I am thrilled that you were pleased! Good luck with the move!!

Shannon · Married on 05/22/2011

We had Given with Love do the Favors and Lambades for our sons baptism. Demetra did a wonderful job on decorating the Lambades and making them unique for his special day.I would recommend Given with Love to anyone that is looking for their special day.

A beautiful store inside and out. We used Given With love for my God-daughters baptism last year. Beautiful products to select from. We ordered favors and candles from the store and were well pleased with the results

Mike · Married on 04/09/2011

Amazing, extremely talented and creative individual. Made my daughters sweet sixteen party truly unique and an event to remember. Everything that was promised was delivered in a timely manner and over extended herself at the event hall where the party was being hosted for 320 guests.
    Definitely looking forward to working with Ms. Lecourezos at my future upcoming events.
    She worked hard to take the load off my shoulders and me have one less thing to be concerned about.
    Walking into the event hall left everyone breathless at the transformation and attention to detail.
    THe guest book and photograph book of my daughter left everyone speechless as the detail was endless
    Thank you for making my daughters event unforgettable

Sent on 06/12/2012

Given With Love's reply:

I am only sorry I was not able to join you!! Maybe for Maria's Sweet 16!!

Mary · Married on 11/26/2011

Given buy Love helped me so much as I was planning my wedding reception, they helped me find a bakery who made me my beautiful cake as well as ordering the table cloths, The owner helped me set up the my tables and chairs for my wedding reception. Everything looked so beautiful for my specia day

Angela · Married on 11/06/2011

I worked with Dimitra, owner of Given with Love, for my daughter's baptism. She was wonderful to work with, and her products came out wonderful. We worked together to create exactly what I wanted so all of my favors, candles and other goodies were personalized, original and beautiful.

I would use her again for any event that I have and highly recommend her services.

We appreciate the talent and the professionalism of Demetra the owner of Given with Love!
    The work she provide us was exceptionally well done.