Give Me A Shot Photography Reviews

29 | Gobles, MI

29 Reviews for Give Me A Shot Photography

Kellie · Married on 05/17/2014

Megan was phenomenal to work with! In addition to providing stunning shots, she was organized and patient while we created a plan and shot list for our day. She made us feel like we didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day in terms of photos, we got all our "must have" shots plus plenty of other gorgeous options.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Megan is a pleasure to work with. She gets things done when needed and provides beautiful photographs.

Sent on 01/06/2014

My wedding photos were more than perfect. Catching the most amazing shots.

Sent on 11/02/2013

Janelle · Married on 09/10/2011

Our wedding was Megan's last wedding photography shoot before she had her baby Oliver. I was nervous up until the last minute that she wouldn't be able to shoot our wedding, but she came through for us! Despite being 8 months pregnant, she was probably the most energetic person at our wedding. During the pre-ceremony photos and during the reception, she was EVERYWHERE, even laying flat on the floor to get the perfect angle. Since my church was fairly strict on photographer rules (no flash, no moving near the altar, etc) she scouted out the best seat in the church, and our ceremony photos are so perfect, far beyond what I thought could be captured with such strict rules.

Megan is very cheerful and so fun to work with, she was in frequent communication with me, even though I planned the wedding from far away. Our final product was delivered very quickly by wedding photography standards, even though she actually had to deliver a baby before she could deliver my wedding photos! The photos were nicely retouched, nothing too extravagant, and that classic look is exactly what I had requested. We received two CDs with over 700 photos, and of those 700, I found 115 PERFECT photos, from which I created a beautiful album. I loved the mix of black and white in with the light colors and everyone looked their best in her photos.

My only regret is that I did not get a formal, full-length, "newspaper announcement" shot of my husband and I by ourselves. There's lots with the family, but none of the two of us. This is most likely my fault, as I did not create any sort of list to go off of and we were hurried in our photography time between the ceremony and reception.

Sent on 01/31/2012