Gitanya klein make-up Reviews

14 | Stevens Point, WI

14 Reviews for Gitanya klein make-up

Kasey · Married on 09/09/2017

I recently had my makeup done by Gitanya for a wedding that I stood in and all I can say is WOW. This is only the second time I have had it done, because the first time was awful. The woman didn't have a color for my skin tone, so I walked out of there looking like Casper. BUT, when Gitanya did it, I walked out feeling so beautiful. She had shades to match every skin tone, so many different eye lashes to choose from, along with eye shadow, and lipstick. You name it, she had it. She also made me experience there very fun and welcoming. Another thing that made me very happy was the fact that she is very open, if you do not like something DO not hesitate to tell her. She wants to hear those things to make sure she fixes what you do not like, so that you walk out of there loving the way you look. I could go on and on, trust me. But if you are looking for someone to do your make up in her area, she's the one!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Leslie · Married on 08/31/2017

Her work is absolutely beautiful, I was not disappointed in the slightest, she is my first recommendation to anyone that needs makeup done for any event.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Kathleen · Married on 05/21/2016

Book with Gitanya for your wedding or any makeup needs. She is fantastic. During the trial she didn't like certain things and made sure she changed them and we were happy with our makeup before she left. She even called the next day to make sure everything lasted all night. Fantastic!

Sent on 05/23/2016

I definately suggest you to come to Gitanya to get your make-up done! She does a excellent job! I'm very impressed!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Megan · event on 10/18/2015

Gitanya did a great job on my makeup. I absolutely loved the result and got a lot of compliments! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Gretchen · Married on 10/10/2015

Gitanya did an amazing job. I found her online, very last minute, and she was able to work me into her schedule! She made me feel and look so beautiful, and we got along so well I invited her to my reception! My makeup lasted all day, I looked like a movie star, and the pictures turned out amazing as well. I highly recommend Gitanya to any bride!!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Maria · Married on 08/01/2015

Gitanya was more than a pleasure to work with. My makeup came out fabulous for the day and stayed practically flawless before going to bed in the early 2am morning after crying, kissing, eating, dancing, late night airport drop offs..! Overall we were all very happy with the work that was done and couldn't have asked for someone better to mesh with our crew and personalities. Don't miss out and book her now!

Gitanya klein make-up's reply:

Thank you so much Maria :)) it was my pleasure working with you you guys were awesome :)

Ravena · Married on 08/01/2015

When she finishes your makeup, she'll truly make you feel like you woke up flawless!

She knows how to give her customers what they want, and even if you don't know what you want, she has this amazing ability to understand personalities and will produce a look that you'll absolutely love! Not only will you have breath-taking makeup done, but you'll also enjoy the experience of Gitanya doing your makeup. I definitely recommend her to everyone!

Gitanya klein make-up's reply:

Aww thank you so much Rav :))

Nichole · Married on 07/30/2015

Gitanya is such a talented and professional makeup artist. I was more than satisfied with her technique and skill for a beautiful flawless look that lasted all day and night. I will be going back to her whenever I need to look my best. She made it such an exceptional experience and I will be recommending her to all my friends.

Sent on 08/08/2015

Gitanya klein make-up's reply:

Thanks Nichole it was a pleasure working with you too and yes tell all your friends lol :)

Diana · Married on 07/19/2015

Gitanya is a very talented and personable makeup artist, she takes her time to get to know you and what you are looking for and gives you several looks to choose from. I felt and looked absolutely gorgeous, my makeup remained flawless all day and I got tons of compliments from family and friends!! I highly recommend her for any special event that you have coming up! I will definitely use her services again.

Gitanya klein make-up's reply:

Thank you I'm so happy you had a great experience looking forward to seeing you again .

She went above and beyond with our wedding and then again when we (sadly) had to retake our wedding photos a few months later! She is amazingly talented!

Sent on 03/12/2016

Harley · Married on 04/18/2015

She did an amazing job doing my makeup and I was more than happy with the results. She does an amazing job at matching colors and I love how she did my eyes. She was also very flexible on times. I will be recommending her to friends and family!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Katie · Married on 09/06/2014

Gitanya is the BEST!! I met and hired her for my wedding. She was truly a blessing to me and my family on our day!! She is very professional and made sure I was perfect for our special day. I have since referred her to friends and family. You will be SUPER glad you hire her for your big day!!

Sent on 03/15/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Gitanya. She is an extremely talented makeup artist with a great eye for detail. She was fun to work with and took the stress out of our getting ready process for our sister's wedding.

Sent on 08/09/2015