Girls In Black Reviews

4 Reviews for Girls In Black

• Erica

Erica · Married on 07/27/2019

Best in the bizzzz!!!!

Jamie and Kerrie were hands down the absolute best!!! I don’t even think going over and beyond even touches how professional and AWESOME they are! They compliment each other so well! They are the ultimate team! You have to pick them if you are trying to choose! You will not be sorry! Could not have had my wedding day go smoothly without them! They have the eye for the special touches, they will think of literally everything, they will keep you SANE! Best in the bizzz for sure! Love those girls so much!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Holly · Married on 04/06/2019

Seriously, the BEST!

I can't even begin to say enough positive things or recommend Kerrie and Jamie enough! These ladies are TREMENDOUS! From the beginning, Kerrie and Jamie were there for us. We were planning from out of town and they allowed us to ship so many things to them so we wouldn't have to fly with it all. As an out of town bride, they had so many great suggestions and advise along the way. They recommended vendors and were even there to problem solve with us when we ran into a few unexpected vendor cancellations and crises. They were prompt in all communications and made us a beautiful day of timeline. They did so much for us the day of the wedding that I'm not even sure that I really noticed it all. These ladies kept us on schedule, organized the vendors, set up things at the ceremony and the reception, kept us calm, brought us drinks, and even fixed my future mother in laws necklace when it broke! We also realized in the chaos of the day that we forgot our marriage certificate back at the hotel! Without even blinking an eye, they were off to run back and grab it for us. They even managed to get all of our things neatly boxed up and back in our hotel room for the evening. They were the glue that held our wedding day together. I give them all of the credit for making our day so perfect and can't even begin to thank them enough.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Caitlyn · Married on 11/17/2018

All you need is love and GIB!

All you need is love and the Girls in Black!! It really is so true! We hired GIB for day of coordination and nothing was too small for them to take care of so we could enjoy being bride and groom. They not only made sure we had everyone we needed as bride and groom but also made sure our families were well taken care of. They handled the timeline and organizing our vendors so seamlessly. As soon as they stepped in, we got to take a deep breath and take a step back. Jamie and Kerrie are so professional but still had us laughing all day! We have so much love and respect for GIB, they felt like family by the end!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Katie · Married on 07/06/2018

Kerrie and Jamie are angels from heaven.

It's been a little over a month since our wedding, and I was hoping that I would find a way to put into words how much these girls[in black] mean to me. And there is NO WAY to describe it. Everything that they did - from executing my vision to adding things I never even knew I needed from their vision. They made sure that my husband and I always had a drink in our hand and a smile on our faces. We were in awe that they never lost track of us - they were always aware of where we were and what we needed from. day. one.!

They always communicated clearly and efficiently. I was never concerned that we missed anything because everything was so transparent. Any cost was discussed up front and clearly defined and discussed. Any deadline was explained and forewarned.

We asked so much of them, and they delivered over and above our wildest dreams gracefully and effectively. We will never be able to thank them enough for their support and dedication.

Again - ANGELS.