Girl & Co. Reviews

6 | Elgin, IL

6 Reviews for Girl & Co.

Patricia Zieleniewski · Married on 11/03/2018

Special occasion makeover

Elizabeth was amazing! She made me feel comfortable and was very professional. I received so many wonderful comments on my hair and makeup. She was a natural artist and completed everything in a timely manner. Thank you so much Girl & Co for your time and talent!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2013

Excellent make-up and hair services. Very helpful in providing suggestions for services. Worked very well with my young daughter while doing her hair. Extremely satisfied. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/21/2013

Maryjo · Married on 07/02/2011

Liz True did a fabulous job! I have had my makeup done several times over the years but have never been satisfied with the results. I found out Liz was starting her own business and thought I would give her a try. I wanted to do a trial run before my son's wedding. She did a great job so I had it done for my son's wedding last Sat. I was very happy with it. I would for sure use her again! Mary Jo Steinmann

Sent on 07/04/2011

Elizabeth True did a fantastic job doing the makeup on not only myself (the bride) but several members of the bridal party and the all important mothers of the bride and groom. She was open to suggestions and flexible to changes both to makeup and to the schedule we were following. Everyone left looking beautiful, and the makeup looked great even at the end of the night!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2012

Girl & Co traveled 3 hours for my wedding in galena, il. They arrived right on time and ready to go. They did the hair and makeup of my entire bridal party and moms. Everybody loved the services they received and Girl & Co was very good about replicating the hair styles the girls provided them in pictures.They were also able to accommodate extra services and more people than originally requested so my grandma was also able to get her hair done. Our hair and makeup lasted all night and looked great in pictures even on our 110 degree wedding day. I would most definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Marianne · Married on 06/09/2012

Thought the overall experience was excellent. We really liked our make up and hair and enjoyed working with Elizabeth throughout the entire process.

Sent on 06/25/2012