Giovanni The Photographer Reviews

Giovanni The Photographer 5
Giovanni The Photographer 6
Giovanni The Photographer 7

Jenny · Married on 06/11/2016

Giovanni shot my wedding and it was a great experience. We scheduled an hour and fifteen minutes for photos, breezed through the family shots and left Giovanni with almost an hour to come up with couple shots. He was fantastic, extremely creative and a very talented photographer. Our time shooting photos was one of the best experiences of the whole wedding and I would jump at the chance to work with him again. I highly recommend Giovanni for your photography needs - worth every penny.

Anthony · Married on 06/10/2016

Our wedding reception that night was at the Fairmont Hotel in Boston. Prior to the wedding I sent Giovanni an email and told him that we wanted to capture some of the building's unique architecture. When we arrived at the reception, though, it occurred to me that this was probably a really difficult task. Getting all of the wedding party and family members in one place during the excitement was like herding cats, and we only had an hour or so to work with before the reception started. Giovanni did a great job of working on the fly. He got everyone together AND simultaneously found really incredible backdrops for the photos. And I was really impressed with how conscientious he and Diana (assistant) were with our time. Giovanni and Diana gave us a heads up before their time ran out so we booked them for another hour. Even with the extra hour they were still scheduled to leave before the cake cutting. So Giovanni suggested that we pose for a pretend cake-cutting before they left. It was a great idea, and we really appreciated him thinking through all of the details since that definitely hadn't occurred to us in the moment. AND Giovanni suggested getting a special pic of our rings - another detail that completely slipped my mind in the excitement of the moment. They did a fabulous job of thinking two steps ahead - we loved working with him!!

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2016

I would refer anyone to Giovanni the photographer without a single doubt in my mind. We did our engagement photos a year ago with Giovanni who my husband and I loved! He turned out fantastic. Giovanni was patient and professional and made the two hours shoot as comfortable as can be when first meeting someone. We also have a german shepherd puppy and he was patient and took amazing photos to include our furbaby into our pictures. He had Diana call the same day to discuss anything that we would need to go over and the day of the wedding Giovanni and Diana were both present. Our photos turned out absolutely amazing! We have had nothing but compliments from our family and friends about how beautiful they turned out. They did a nice job capturing a mixture of everything from portraits to candid moments, to more artsy and unique.

Giovanni delivered beyond our expectations and we are incredibly impressed. Not to mention his customer service is impeccable. His assistant is absolutely fantastic, friendly, professional, and helpful. They make everything so incredibly easy for you and that is so appreciated when weddings can tend to be a bit chaotic.

My husband and I will continue to use Giovanni for future photos, he is worth every penny and creates beautiful timeless photos that last a lifetime of memories.

To Giovanni and Diana, THANK YOU! YOU ROCK!

Andrew · Married on 05/31/2016

Great professional photographer!!
    I had a consultation with Giovanni Francis, he was extremely helpful with all my questions and had great suggestions for my vision.

The process was so smooth from my initial email to Giovanni The Photographer, to setting an appointment, to making payments etc. The has a great system online for quotes, booking, and for any simply questions or concerns.

Giovanni shot our engagement shoot. He is such a love. He made us feel so comfortable and really took his time with us. We walked all over Hampton Beach and went down to the coves, up and down the shore, and each shot was just as wonderfully done as the next.We received such great compliments from friends and family. My Mother in-law was able to enjoy the wonderful photos from a link Giovanni provided us and was so happy to be able to have a sneak peak of all our photos. A link was provided that you can view. You can share it with friends and everything. Technology, how convenient it has made life!!

We did two engagement shoots and had the shoot from Giovanni added to our ‘Save the dates’ invitation and of course uploaded to our Facebook pages.

Thank you for helping us share these wonderful photos with friends and family!

oh, to top it off, we got a sweet discount for my fiance's contribution to our military!!! Thank you for supporting our troops! We value your work and professionalism!!!!

Leona · Married on 05/27/2016

My husband and I hired Giovanni The photographer for our wedding. He was great! He was really responsive during the planning process. I made an initial inquiry through his website and literally got a return phone call a few minutes later.

He maximized every minute of the time he was with us. My husband and I didn't intend to take photos of our preparation - we essentially thought a photographer would show up right before the ceremony started. But even with a compressed amount of time Giovanni did a great job of fitting in photos of my husband and his groomsmen, and me and my bridesmaids. I have to give our appreciation to Giovanni, our photographer.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Chavin · Married on 05/09/2016

My wife and I couldnt believe how amazing our pictures turned out, there is no other choice for your photographer and videographer needs.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Richard · Married on 05/04/2016

Professional, down-to-earth, expert that is always sure to follow up with you. We are so happy that we went with Giovanni for our wedding!

jason · Married on 05/03/2016

Amazing, just breathtaking photographers for weddings. We got Giovanni for our wedding in May. Giovanni is the BEST photographer. He is on time and will work in the amount of hours that you contracted. He didn't push us to add more hours and was confident to get all of the shots in time. He's tall too which is a plus! He gets shots that short photographers wouldn't get. The best was that no one noticed him there. Our guests were so relieved and pleasantly surprised that we didn't have an intrusive photographer. We barely noticed he was there! Almost to the point that I was worried he didn't get the shots that we wanted - hah! Giovanni is amazing and we HIGHLY recommend for your wedding!!!

Sent on 07/27/2016

• Pamala

Pamala · Married on 04/03/2016

We fell in love with Giovanni the photographer after our consultation & immediately hired him for our wedding & engagement photos.
    He has a impeccable eye for the intimate moments & produce the most beautiful photos I've ever seen. These aren't your standard photos that look bet posed. Rather, these photos are posed just slightly, but come out very natural & simply stunning.
    While we haven't received our wedding photos back yet, given how incredible & beautiful the engagement photos came out, we have no doubt that the wedding photos will be just as breathtaking.
    From the first call to the reception, his team was fantastic beyond words. If you're looking to capture gorgeous photos of your special & intimate day, call Giovanni....you will not be disappointed!

Thanks for the kind words, I enjoyed working with you!

Giovanni The Photographer is the BEST. We loved working with Giovanni and everyone else from his team. When we started the planning process, my husband and I didn't care much about who our photographer was, but then we saw the work that Giovanni does and we knew he had to do our wedding.

We were dreading our engagement shoot because we were afraid it would be awkward and feel like we were taking obligatory pre-Prom photos for the parents. However, Giovanni immediately put us at ease and captured some truly amazing shots. We've never looked so good!

Same goes for the wedding. Giovanni and Diana got many great shots of us and our guests. We had a night wedding so it was really important to us that our photographer take good night shots. Giovanni did not disappoint!

I am so glad that we chose to use him. I would absolutely recommend Giovanni to EVERYONE!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Nathaelle · Married on 06/26/2015

One of the best photos I've ever seen in my life. He really did a good job. I would recommend him to my family and my friends.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Giovanni The Photographer's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words!

Steve · Married on 06/30/2018

I would highly recommend Giovanni the Photographer. We hired him for our engagement photos and he was incredibly professional and knew exactly what he was doing. The photos look fantastic and we will enjoy them for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Giovanni The Photographer's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words!