Giovanni String Quartet Reviews

Giovanni String Quartet 4
Giovanni String Quartet 5
  • Kassidi

Kassidi · Married on 05/26/2017

They did a great job! Lots of guests complimented them on their playing

Sent on 06/23/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/27/2013

The music was wonderful for my son's wedding. Everything went well. I can't judge value because I didn't compare other quartets or musicians. I felt it was reasonable for the time, preparation and set up. I highly recommend them for a special occasion. Our friends and family loved the atmosphere they created as they walked in and the ceremony began. Nice group of people! Karl was very responsive. Thank you!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Michelle, it was an honor and a pleasure to provide the wedding ceremony music for your son and his new bride. Thank you!

Shannon · Married on 05/21/2016

3.0

LOVED the quartet- they were the PERFECT addition to our outdoor wedding. They were prompt, professional, and extremely easy to work with over email/phone. Having an organized venue will be invaluable ladies!!!! This quartet learned Beyonce's Halo for my ceremony, and it made the entire event!!! The only reason I'm giving 3 stars is because the timing of the music was a little bit off and since they are so prompt they started too early and some of my bridal party ended up walking out to cannon in d (obviously my song). At any rate, I would HIGHLY recommend them and definitely use them again for an upscale event!!!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Shannon, thank you so much for your kind words and suggestions. I'm so sorry the timing was a bit off! It was a pleasure playing for your wedding!
  • U

UNM · Married on 06/24/2016

4.2

Great service! I have been using their service for pasted three year for our graduations!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We have really enjoyed playing for the UNM PT graduation ceremonies!

Lori · Married on 08/04/2018

3.6
      2.5
      3.5

The Giovanni String Quartet (solo string player) was hired on to participate in my wedding reception at the Casa Rondena Winery in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Overall, the Giovanni String Quartet was easy to conduct business with, and everything turned out as expected. My recommendation is for any person looking to hire Giovanni is to read the fine writing. The set up and inquiry process on their website is fairly straightforward, especially if you opt to submit deposits and payments via the web. Email correspondence was a bit slow but to be fair it is because the primary point person for the group recently had a knee replacement surgery and wasn't as responsive. Contract review is also VERY important. A few mistakes were made in the amounts charged and I had to follow up a couple times to fix the errors. Delivery of service was great - Anastasia (solo string player) made sure to connect with me one week before the wedding to confirm my music choices, asked about attire requirements to ensure her dress was appropriate for our reception. My reception was fairly small and intimate (45 guests) and would only recommend in smaller settings to perhaps be a little more engaging with audience - a smile? :)

Sent on 08/16/2018

Hello Lori,
    Thank you for your review! We strive to present the best possible service to our clients, so we apologize that your experience was not to your expectations. We do hope you enjoyed the music. Again, congratulations to you and Jay and we wish you the best.

Regards,