Giovanni String Quartet Reviews

96 | Albuquerque, NM

96 Reviews for Giovanni String Quartet

Meghan · Married on 07/17/2015

The quartet was very professional. They helped us choose songs for the ceremony. They responded to emails quickly.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Meghan, thank you for the kind words and for allowing us to be a part of your wedding! Have a great summer.

Kathleen · Married on 07/17/2015

The Giovanni Quartet played beautiful music for my wedding. They were prompt, professional in all correspondence, and helped me craft the perfect set of music to play, including my special requests. I highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Kathleen, thank you for the kind words! It was an honor to provide the music for your beautiful wedding in Sandia Park.

Shannon · Married on 06/27/2015

I would highly recommend the Giovanni String Quartet to anyone planning a wedding or other special event. My husband and I worked with Karl in setting up music for our wedding; he was professional, pleasant, and great to work with. We would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Shannon & Adam, thank you again for having us be a part of your wedding! We enjoyed working with you and wish you all the best.

The Giovanni String Quartet played for my ceremony. They were fabulous! Karl helped with music selection and responded to all my questions in a timely manner. I would highly recommend the group to any bride in search of a musical group.

Sent on 06/13/2015

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We enjoyed the opportunity to provide your wedding music.

very good musicians too. we received many flattering comments from guests about them

Sent on 06/13/2015

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We are honored to have provided your wedding music.

We hired the string quartet to play for our wedding. Karl was very responsive with my initial inquiry and very easy to communicate with. The quartet was well rehearsed and prepared all the selections I requested for our welcome celebration, ceremony, and cocktail hour. Several of our guests commented on how beautifully they played and what a nice atmosphere the music provided. It was great meeting Karl in person and I couldn't be happier with their services!

Sent on 01/10/2015

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words! It was a honor to provide you with our services for the wedding.

Elizabeth (Betsy) Brown · Married on 11/29/2014

For our wedding, my husband and I were absolutely delighted with the music provided by the Giovanni String Quartet. Karl Winkler communicated with me promptly, and he accommodated my husband's and my musical requests graciously.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Betsy, thank you so much first for inviting us to provide your ceremony music, and then for your kind words in this review! Congratulations again to you and Jeremiah.

Giovanni String Quartet played at our wedding ceremony and were amazing! We had several guests comment how much they enjoyed the music. GSQ was very responsive, professional and easy to work with. They even added a piece to their repertoire for us which will always leave us fond memories of the quartet and our wedding ceremony. Five stars all around, I would certainly recommend GSQ to others.

Sent on 11/26/2014

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Kate, it was a pleasure and an honor to provide your music on that beautiful fall day at Casa Rondena! Thanks so much for having us be part of your ceremony.

Megan · Married on 10/25/2014

Utter professionals. Knew what I wanted before I even had to ask. Would recommend this group to anyone!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Megan, thank you so much! It was a pleasure for us to provide your ceremony music on that beautiful fall day at Tamaya. Cheers!

jan · Married on 10/04/2014

Very talented, responsive and flexible. Wonderful string quartet.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Jan, it was a pleasure and an honor to work with you on the wedding. We enjoyed providing accompaniment to Ben Choice's fantastic singing as well. Thanks again!

David · Married on 07/06/2014

The Giovanni String Quartet performed for our in-home wedding in early July. I rated this group with a 5 in every category, as they exceeded my expectations in every way. Karl was very easy to work with prior to the wedding and the performance was flawless. I would highly recommend this group to anyone in need of live music. The amount of elegance added to the event far outweighed the cost. Having GSQ play at our wedding was easily the most enjoyable part of the ceremony architecture. We will definitely be having them back to play for other occasions in the future. Thank you, GSQ!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much for having us be a part of your wedding - it was a pleasure and an honor. We'll look forward to the next event!

The Giovanni String Quartet really made our big day something that we will remember for years to come. They were very professional and performed beautifully.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to provide your wedding music.

Kelly · Married on 05/10/2014

I hired Giovanni Quartet to play at my wedding and cocktail hour. They were extremely responsive, professional and their music sounded great. They have a large selection of songs for everyone from classics to more contemporary/modern options.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Kelly. It was an honor and a pleasure to provide your wedding music!

Kellie · event on: 05/07/2014

the music is always wonderful to hear in the background of the hustle and bustle of the meeting and food eating. They played songs that people would know....and I actually received compliments on the songs they chose....even though I didn't choose them. Made me look good to the members!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Kellie, it is always a pleasure to play for your event. Thanks for the kind words and we hope to see you again next year!
  • User4138244 · event on: 04/12/2014

Giovanni Strings provided excellent music for our mom's birthday. We felt comfortable with the manager as he responded promptly and with all of the pertinent information we needed. He sent a contract that spelled out everything. The manager was always professional and the musicians were also. When they showed up to our private home for a private party of about 25 guests, the quartet set up and they were very courteous to everybody at the gathering. During their break they said hello to guests and again were very courteous and kind. The group worked with our schedule for the time frames we were looking at. The website is very easy to navigate through and the group provides a repertoire with some songs we could listen to played by the group. The repertoire is pretty large. We chose our songs and sent them to the manager with the signed contract. The quartet played our songs we chose and some of them were in a specified order to go along with a birthday slide presentation. The birthday was special in part due to the music provided by Giovanni Strings. We went with the quartet and glad we did.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was an honor to be part of the 80th birthday celebration and we enjoyed meeting the guests of honor and all of your family and friends.

Rosabeth & Trish · Married on 01/18/2014

Giovanni String Quartet added that extra touch of elegance to our beautiful wedding!

Sent on 02/07/2014

Lisa · Married on 12/28/2013

The Quartet was brilliant! They have an absolute amazing selection of music and Karl was SO amazing to work with! He even made sure to have Hedwig's Theme ready for me even though I asked last minute! They're beautiful people and I loved them! I had nothing but compliments from our guests. Thank you so much for making our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Lisa, thank you for the kind words and for inviting us to be part of your wedding. We enjoyed meeting you and your family - everyone was very kind and gracious.

Stephen · Married on 10/04/2013

My wife and I were so pleased to have Giovanni String Quartet perform at our wedding. The quartet is so musically accomplished and able to perform both standard and modern repertoire with absolute beauty and skill, including two new selections we commissioned especially for the event. Planning for a wedding is so overwhelming and stressful at times, but this quartet was so easy and professional to deal with that we never worried for a moment about the outcome. We will always have fond memories of their performance on our special day and our guests agree!

Sent on 10/26/2013

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your wedding!

Kristy · Married on 06/15/2013

The string quartet for our wedding was amazing. Karl and his musicians did a fantastic job!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you, Kristy. It was a pleasure to provide music for your wedding ceremony.

My husband and I are very particular about music and especially details. The Giovanni String Quartet was perfect from beginning to end. They evoked awe among all of our guests. Our wedding was held outdoors and they added so much romantic ambiance. They were professional and very flexible with our requests. PERFECT!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you very much! We're glad you are happy with our services.

Andrea · Married on 04/27/2013

I highly recommend the Giovanni String Quartet. They performed at my wedding ceremony and for our cocktail hour and sounded wonderful. I had many comments from my guests on how much they enjoyed their performance. They had all the music I wanted in their repertoire and were even willing to learn new songs specifically for my wedding if needed. They arrived on time, were very professional, and were incredibly easy to work with. I could not have asked for a better group to perform at my wedding.

Sent on 05/23/2013

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you, Andrea. We very much appreciate the opportunity to have provided your wedding music and are glad to hear that you and your guests enjoyed having us.

Jessica · event on: 04/18/2013

The Giovanni String Quartet was delightful. The Albuquerque Museum of Art and History often books music groups for evening events, and the Giovanni String Quartet was one of the most popular. Everyone made a point of telling us how much they enjoyed the music, and several people have asked if we would have them again. Also, Karl was very responsive when the weather forecast changed and we had to make the decision to move the quartet indoors. They were a great group to work with all around!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you, Jessica! We look forward to our next opportunity to play at the museum.

Anne · Married on 11/03/2012

I booked Giovanni based upon other positive reviews and I am so glad I did. They were so responsive and easy to work with. I had a duo (violinist & cellist) play for an hour at my wedding. They did an absolutely beautiful job and we had a lot of compliments from guests. I wouldn't hesitate to book them again in the future!

Sent on 11/16/2012

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you for having us as part of your special day!

Madison · Married on 09/01/2012

The music that Giovanni String Quartet played was absolutely beautiful! They are also incredibly flexible and able to deal with unsusual situations in a calm and professional manner. I had to walk down the aisle TWICE at my wedding because of an error on the part of the wedding coordinator, and GSQ handled the mishap beautifully by continuing to play through the chaos. I highly recommend this group.

Sent on 10/03/2012

We had several compliments from guests on how much they enjoyed the quartet.

Sent on 07/30/2012