Giovanni String Quartet Reviews

Giovanni String Quartet 3
Giovanni String Quartet 4
Giovanni String Quartet 5

Tracy · Married on 07/09/2016

We requested a specific type of music for my daughter's wedding and they were able to search out and play this for us. They were pleasant to deal with and made good recommendations where we needed their expertise.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Tracy, thank you so much for your kind comments. It was a pleasure to provide your music!

Caitlin · Married on 05/28/2016

We were VERY pleased with the Giovanni string quartet at our wedding ceremony. They were incredibly responsive to our requests- I asked for a processional song they did not already have the sheet music for, and they tracked it down free of charge and played it BEAUTIFULLY. We asked them to select 30 minutes of music as guests were seated, and their selections were perfect. They were kind, professional, and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/26/2016

JEREMY · Married on 05/05/2016

The music played was beautiful and ideal for the ceremony and ambiance that we wanted. A perfect addition to an unforgettable evening.

Sent on 05/07/2016

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Jeremy, Thank you so much for the kind words. We enjoyed the opportunity to provide your wedding music.

Danielle · Married on 05/04/2016

Giovanni String Quartet was awesome. Great variety of songs to choose from, very professional and all our guests loved them.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Danielle, thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure playing for your wedding!

Giovanni String Quartet was wonderful to work with for our April wedding! The music for the ceremony was excellent, and the guests really enjoyed having live music for the cocktail hour as well.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/10/2015

The music was beautiful, and the mood set by the quartet could not be beat.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you, Melissa! It was an honor to provide your wedding music.

First and foremost, the Giovanni Quartet are excellent musicians. Their repertoire is a great mix of classical and contemporary. At my request, they played the former pre-ceremony and the latter during the cocktail hour. Our younger guests were delighted to recognize familiar work by such artists as John Legend, Jason Mraz, and Coldplay. The older guests enjoyed the Bach, Handel and Etta James. There was something for everyone. Karl was very easy to work with and the quartet did two new arrangements for the processional that I requested. I am so glad I chose this group for my son's wedding. It worked out wonderfully!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much! We were honored to provide your wedding music and hope you will think of us again if you or your family and friends ever need musicians.

The quartet's music added so much to the wedding ceremony! We appreciated the group's flexibility in setting up for our unique outdoor setting. The experience and professionalism of this group is obvious. Many wedding guests commented about how much they enjoyed the music.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was our pleasure to provide your wedding music.

We absolutely LOVED the Giovanni String Quartet they were so easy to plan with and took great care in making our ceremony and cocktail hour and first dance something to remember. Our guests raved and complimented our choice in having the Quartet. One of the best choices of our wedding!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and for having us be a part of your wedding!

Kathryn · Married on 08/15/2015

Classical string quartet played during our ceremony and cocktail hour. I was very pleased with their music selection as well as performance!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Kathryn, thank you so much for having us provide your wedding music!

Patricia · Married on 08/01/2015

The music was just what we wanted and Karl was amazing to work with!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Patricia, thank you for the kind words! We enjoyed the opportunity to provide your wedding music.

Meghan · Married on 07/17/2015

The quartet was very professional. They helped us choose songs for the ceremony. They responded to emails quickly.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Meghan, thank you for the kind words and for allowing us to be a part of your wedding! Have a great summer.

Kathleen · Married on 07/17/2015

The Giovanni Quartet played beautiful music for my wedding. They were prompt, professional in all correspondence, and helped me craft the perfect set of music to play, including my special requests. I highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Kathleen, thank you for the kind words! It was an honor to provide the music for your beautiful wedding in Sandia Park.

Shannon · Married on 06/27/2015

I would highly recommend the Giovanni String Quartet to anyone planning a wedding or other special event. My husband and I worked with Karl in setting up music for our wedding; he was professional, pleasant, and great to work with. We would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Shannon & Adam, thank you again for having us be a part of your wedding! We enjoyed working with you and wish you all the best.

The Giovanni String Quartet played for my ceremony. They were fabulous! Karl helped with music selection and responded to all my questions in a timely manner. I would highly recommend the group to any bride in search of a musical group.

Sent on 06/13/2015

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

very good musicians too. we received many flattering comments from guests about them

Sent on 06/13/2015

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We are honored to have provided your wedding music.

We hired the string quartet to play for our wedding. Karl was very responsive with my initial inquiry and very easy to communicate with. The quartet was well rehearsed and prepared all the selections I requested for our welcome celebration, ceremony, and cocktail hour. Several of our guests commented on how beautifully they played and what a nice atmosphere the music provided. It was great meeting Karl in person and I couldn't be happier with their services!

Sent on 01/10/2015

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words! It was a honor to provide you with our services for the wedding.

Elizabeth (Betsy) Brown · Married on 11/29/2014

For our wedding, my husband and I were absolutely delighted with the music provided by the Giovanni String Quartet. Karl Winkler communicated with me promptly, and he accommodated my husband's and my musical requests graciously.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Betsy, thank you so much first for inviting us to provide your ceremony music, and then for your kind words in this review! Congratulations again to you and Jeremiah.

Giovanni String Quartet played at our wedding ceremony and were amazing! We had several guests comment how much they enjoyed the music. GSQ was very responsive, professional and easy to work with. They even added a piece to their repertoire for us which will always leave us fond memories of the quartet and our wedding ceremony. Five stars all around, I would certainly recommend GSQ to others.

Sent on 11/26/2014

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Kate, it was a pleasure and an honor to provide your music on that beautiful fall day at Casa Rondena! Thanks so much for having us be part of your ceremony.

Megan · Married on 10/25/2014

Utter professionals. Knew what I wanted before I even had to ask. Would recommend this group to anyone!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Megan, thank you so much! It was a pleasure for us to provide your ceremony music on that beautiful fall day at Tamaya. Cheers!

jan · Married on 10/04/2014

Very talented, responsive and flexible. Wonderful string quartet.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Jan, it was a pleasure and an honor to work with you on the wedding. We enjoyed providing accompaniment to Ben Choice's fantastic singing as well. Thanks again!

David · Married on 07/06/2014

The Giovanni String Quartet performed for our in-home wedding in early July. I rated this group with a 5 in every category, as they exceeded my expectations in every way. Karl was very easy to work with prior to the wedding and the performance was flawless. I would highly recommend this group to anyone in need of live music. The amount of elegance added to the event far outweighed the cost. Having GSQ play at our wedding was easily the most enjoyable part of the ceremony architecture. We will definitely be having them back to play for other occasions in the future. Thank you, GSQ!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much for having us be a part of your wedding - it was a pleasure and an honor. We'll look forward to the next event!

The Giovanni String Quartet really made our big day something that we will remember for years to come. They were very professional and performed beautifully.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to provide your wedding music.

Kelly · Married on 05/10/2014

I hired Giovanni Quartet to play at my wedding and cocktail hour. They were extremely responsive, professional and their music sounded great. They have a large selection of songs for everyone from classics to more contemporary/modern options.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Kelly. It was an honor and a pleasure to provide your wedding music!

Rosabeth & Trish · Married on 01/18/2014

Giovanni String Quartet added that extra touch of elegance to our beautiful wedding!

Sent on 02/07/2014