105 Reviews for Giorgios Caterers

French Service (1)
Outside Cake (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
105 Giorgios Caterers Reviews

If you are getting married at Giorgio’s you are in the most incredible hands! Susie, Brian, Nick, Ashley and George are the most incredible team of professionals I’ve ever met. Ashley George and Nick were there to answer every phone call and email over the past two and a half years and made everything run so smoothly. They were accommodating and did everything they could for me and my husband while we were planning our wedding! The day of was nothing short of perfect thanks to Susie and Brian. Susie made my vision come to life 1000 times better than I could have ever imagined. She not only was my bridal attendant but my friend the entire night! Her and Brian were there with a drink or a taste from the cocktail hour even before I knew I needed something. Brian was such a great help, making sure everyone was where they needed to be and had what they needed. He even went out and bought me a bottle of prosecco when I told him it was my drink of choice. They were part of my family that night, and I could not thank them more for their help, support and love!!!!! People are still raving about the incredible food, location and service of every single member of the Giorgio’s staff. If you have the opportunity to have your event here, you will not be sorry! Thank you all so much!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/13/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Chairs, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Shuttle, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Cake, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Scenic Views

The minute I walked into Giorgio's I knew this was going to be my venue. I got married there this past October and couldn't have picked a better place. It was absolutely gorgeous, there was more food than I have ever seen in my life and my guests are still talking about how incredible the food & service were! The place is breathtaking and everyone there was genuinely nice & helpful. Ashley was my go to person and got back to me very quickly and answered all my questions. My matrie d's were Brandon & Alaina and my family fell in love with them! They not only helped myself and my husband but our families too. Brandon was hilarious, professional and thanks to him, my husband didn't get a hangover the next day! Alaina was absolutely wonderful and I wanted to take her home with me! Jill was my bridal attendant and she was incredible. Words can't describe how thankful & grateful I am to have had them helping me and to have gotten married at such a great venue. I wouldn't recommend anywhere else

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Aisle Runners, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

As soon as we walked through Giorgio’s we knew this was the place we wanted to get married. Everything was absolutely breathtaking-both inside and out. The main room really elegant, I loved all the windows looking out to the remarkable views. The grounds are spectacular-overlooking the golf course and having the vineyards right there. Sometimes it didn’t feel like we were on Long Island! I couldn’t imagine finding a more beautiful place to get married. Another really big plus was we would be the only wedding going on. My husband enjoyed the fact that he got his own groomsman suite. Nick and Ashley were really helpful during the planning of it all. Suzie was our bridal attendant. She did an absolutely phenomenal job. Brian, our matrie’d ,went above and beyond making us feel so special the entire time. All of our guests raved about the staff’s professionalism and outstanding service. Now let’s talk about how good the food was and how much there was of it! The cocktail hour is unbelievable, some of our guests thought it was dinner! They have plenty of options on the dinner menu. Then to top it if off the wait staff walks around offering everyone seconds! We decided to make use of the really cool after party room they have. That was one of my husband’s favorite things about Giorgio’s. Our families are still talking about what an amazing wedding it was, saying it was one of the best weddings they have been to.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Shuttle, Valet, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

My wedding took place here 9.17.17. The service was top notch, the food impeccably good, and the staff professional and efficient.
Nick, Brian, Suzie, Gabby, and George Jr. Were awesome from start to finish.
This venue not only has great food, great staff and great scenery, they know what their customers want and how to deliver it. The family treated my guests like royalty, and left a lasting impression.
The amount of compliments we received after the wedding were endless.
Suzie the Bridal Attendant was 5 star and delivers a level of service you don't get anywhere. Nick and Brian were a part of my family that
night and I can't thank everyone at Giorgios enough.
You set the bar for what every perfect wedding should be. BRAVO.

Profile Picture Kristin , 9/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was 7/22/17 and we can not say enough about how amazing it was. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for top notch service, incredible food and an elegant atmosphere.

Throughout the planning process George, Gabby and Brittany were beyond helpful in securing every detail for our big day. When the day arrived, Nick and Brian were attentive, helpful and thoughtful. The night was seamless because of them. Elaina, our bridal attendant was on point with everything we needed throughout the day. She was so great and I am eternally grateful that I had her by my side throughout the day and night.

Every guest is still raving over the flawless service, amazing food and the attention to detail. We were thrilled that we were lucky enough to have had our wedding at this beautiful venue and walked away with a lifetime of memories from the amazing night.

I thank all at Giorgio's for everything they did for us and all that was done to make our family and friends feel at home.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Parking, Shuttle, Valet, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Giorgio's knocked it out of the park for my wedding! The venue is absolutely breathtaking! The inside, as well as the outside, is just stunning and gorgeous. People said they felt like they were in Europe! The second I walked into the venue I couldn't contain my excitement because I knew it was the venue for me! My fiancé had to tell me to relax and play it cool lolol. Throughout our entire engagement, the staff at Giorgio's was super acommodating, responsive, and professional. The day of the wedding exceeded my wildest dreams. The service was impeccable. Each table had their own server and kept people's drinks coming all night! The cocktail hour WAS INSANE! my fiancé and I chose to not do any extra stations and guess what, we didn't NEED to at all. My family and friends said the food was OUT OF THIS WORLD and that they've never seen anything like it. The dinners were a homerun also and the servers actually walked around again and asked people if they wanted seconds!!!!! So people that ordered the steak got to then eat the salmon after! This venue can't be matched. Whenever I told people where our wedding was , their eyes lit up and they said "wow, that place is so amazing!" Nick, Lexi, Brian, and Gabby, you guys rock and are amazing! A special thanks to you all! You all treated us like KINGS and QUEENS and I am so grateful for your hospitality and service! So many people that night and since my wedding said that that was the BEST wedding they've ever been to!!! I am so sad that it is over and I would love to relive my wedding again and again! I hope someone I know has a wedding there because I want to go back!!! Thank you for giving me the best wedding ever! All my friends and family said they've never been to a more perfect wedding!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Best venue in the North Fork! Great views, great food (seconds!), and great value!

Profile Picture Olivia, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Shuttle, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Cake, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables

My husband and I got married at giorgios June 9th 2017. I can not say enough about how amazing our experience with giorgios was. It didn't hurt that we had the most beautiful weather and were able to get married outside overlooking the beautiful grounds. They were beyond accommodating and very flexible. I was able to arrive nice and early to make sure I got all the pictures I wanted to get. My guests are still raving about the food and the attentive staff. I am so happy that I made the choice to have our wedding at giorgios. They did not disappoint!

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Giorgio’s was amazing through the entire wedding planning process. They were always there to answer any questions I had no matter how easy or little. They never made me feel like I was a bother. Because of all my food allergies, they were able to redo the menu for me. They didn’t simply take things off that I couldn’t be around, they replaced the items with other food. This really made me feel like I was still getting the same amount of food as everyone else who books there, even if it was a little different. Nick as our maitre'd and to put it simply, he was the BEST! When I got sick during the reception, he made sure everything was perfect for the guests and most of them didn’t even realize I wasn’t there for about an hour of the reception. Brian was also a big help getting everything to run smoothly especially when I got sick. He was ready with a chair for me to sit and water to drink. My guests couldn’t stop raving about him! Jessie was my bridal attendant and to say she went above and beyond was an understatement. She was so on top of her game that night I was never without a drink or shoes or anything. I was so overwhelmed the whole day with people and being sick, the whole team at Giorgio’s really made all the difference. The rest of the staff were SUPER friendly also, they would always stand and chat if I looked like I needed a breather from the guests coming up to me and they always had a smile for us. Aside from the staff, the venue itself is truly beautiful and the food is AMAZING! All of our guests came up to us saying they had never had such amazing food at a wedding! I recommend everyone get married at Giorgio’s and if you’re not getting married then I recommend having your next event there!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/1/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Parking, Shuttle, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up

My Husband and I can't thank Giorgio's enough for the amazing experience they provided for our wedding and throughout the planning process. Giorgio's was the fourth location we visited prior to selecting a venue. As soon as we walked into Giorgio's we knew it was the right choice for us. From the very beginning we were treated like a priority. The staff was always knowledgable, friendly, professional, responsive and genuinely cared about hosting our day. They were very accommodating to any requests made and a pleasure to work with. The venue itself was reasonably priced, clean and beautiful. As Giorgio's only hosts one event at a time, we spent the entire day at the location. We utilized the bridal and groom's suite for getting ready during which sandwiches and salads were provided, we used the grounds for pictures, held our ceremony against the windows, had an hour and half cocktail hour followed by a 5 hour reception including a full Viennese table. The bridal attendant, Jen, and the maitred's, Brian and Nick, were extremely attentive and made sure all was organized. The ceremony and reception was set up exactly as instructed and everything was beautiful. They coordinated with the DJ, photographer and officiant to make sure all went smoothly. They always were checking in to ensure we didn't need anything and truly provided an exceptional experience (down to surprising us with hot chocolate after taking photos outside)! Throughout the night they made sure we were able to try all the food (which was outstanding) and always had a full glass. Our guests were also treated like family. Second helping were offered and the wait staff was attentive without being overly pushy to clear plates/fold napkins. We cannot express how greatful we are that we went with Giorgio's for our wedding or express how truly thankful we are to them for making our day truly special and exceptional.

Profile Picture Erin, 2/11/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Shuttle, Valet, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Indoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We had an incredible night at Giorgios celebrating our daughter's Sweet 16. The food was incredible and the staff was beyond professional. Nick and Brian ran the show and took care of every single detail with a smile. We had so much fun at our own party because there was NOTHING to worry about. We set the bar very high for all to follow by celebrating at Giorgios. Highly recommend this reception hall for anything special you will be celebrating. The atmosphere, the decor , the food and the staff not only met our expectations but exceeded them. The service we received was WLL worth every single penny. We felt like we were family and even made some new friends. AMAZING !!!!

Profile Picture Eleanor, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location

What can I say about Giorgio's? I don't think one little review can truly capture the essence of what Giorgio's is. I never wanted a traditional style venue. I never wanted a wedding hall...but the moment I wanted into Giorgio's, I literally caught my breath. It was anything but a "traditional style venue." The staff worked with me about everything from planning to budgeting to simple little random questions I had throughout the year. Everything was absolutely and completely amazing the day of. Giorgio's not only set up beautiful rooms for the bridal suite and the groomsmen's room, but their amazing staff was on point with their creative juices flowing from the moment we walked in the door. I went up to get ready with my hair and makeup and dress....and Jen took on all of my dozen of DIY projects from centerpieces to signs to guest book to memorial table... everything. She set up everything up beautifully. I was stressed thinking that I would have to tell her what everything was, but I gave her a short breakdown and she went to town. She even made a suggestion about my centerpieces and it was a beautiful idea! She helped me with my dress more than once throughout the night and between her and the Maitre'D, Brian, they constantly asked my husband and I "do you need anything?" Even at the end of the night, when I was walking out and crying my thank yous at the most wonderfully amazing reception I could have asked for, he still went and got me some water. I would recommend Giorgio's to any couple looking for an elegant and beautiful venue to dance the night away. Thank you Giorgio's, thank you George, thank you Brian, thank you Jen and, of course, thank you Giorgio. You made my special day absolutely unforgettable.

Profile Picture Miscelleana, 10/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our daughter's wedding at Giorgio's on 9/18/16 , and it was amazing! The venue is breath taking ,the food five star,and the service was impeccable.
We would highly recommend Giorgio's ! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Aldene, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I got married at Giorgio's August 2016. When searching for a venue, the staff at Giorgio's made us feel so comfortable and made us feel that they genuinely cared about us and our wedding. In our initial meeting to see the premises, they spent over 2 hours with us, getting to know us and discussing all of the options for our wedding. They didn't make us feel rushed and did not pressure us to commit. Throughout the planning process, they were extremely flexible in meeting our needs. For example, I really wanted gold linens for the tables. Giorgio's went out of their way to order the gold linens in time for my wedding and at no additional charge. They allowed me to come in multiple times so that I could see where I wanted to set up my décor, preview how my centerpieces would look, etc. They responsible to all my emails and calls in a timely manner, and with all the information I needed. At the actual wedding, the service was exceptional. There was a waiter assigned for each and every table, and they would go so far as to the bar to get drinks for guests so that the guests didn't have to get up. For example, my mother in-law asked one of the waiters for a glass of champagne and he brought over an entire bottle for the table. The wait staff also made sure that during pictures my bridal party was fed. The bridal attendant did an outstanding job - we always had a full drink waiting at our table. The food was amazing - my guests were absolutely thrilled that Giorgio's come around with second servings so that guests have the opportunity to try multiple entrees. Most of my friends and family said it was the best wedding they've been to, and I couldn't agree more. I am so grateful to the staff at Giorgio's and am thrilled that I chose them for my wedding. All of my expectations were met and I truly feel that they are best in class. Thank you to Nick, Gabi, Brian, Kelly and the rest of the staff at Giorgio's!

Profile Picture User7280523, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I just had my wedding at Giorgios.... August 3, 2016... George, Nick, Brian and Brittany were wonderful. We had buffet dinner, my guests could not rave enough about the food and service!!! Top shelf!! I cannot get over how special they made us feel... My guests remarked on how the staff made them feel like family.... Truly thankful you guys are the best!!! Xoxo

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation

Giorgio's was a dream come true for our Sunday, July 31, 2016 wedding! I don't even know where to begin- George, Brittany, Nick, Bryan, Gabrielle, and Gabriella were point people for us leading up to the wedding and the day of the wedding- the team is wonderful, responsive, attentive, organized, and caring in every way. We appreciated all that they did for us to make our smaller summer wedding a success and event to remember. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Giorgio's- we can't wait to be back with our families for brunches and events (and hopefully we can actually attend a wedding there in the future to enjoy everything one hundred times more)! -Iva and Matt

Profile Picture User7075801, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Bride to bride, if you are thinking about getting married at Giorgio's, stop thinking about it and book them!! I don't even know where to begin, they were absolutely amazing in every sense of the word. My wedding was unreal, I got married in June and I am still getting compliments on it. We got married on site, and they were so accommodating in every way. From them alloweing my makeup and hair girls come REALLY early to get ready, to moving around my ceremony outside to accommodate a outside cocktail hour, to even allowing my boys to get ready in the downstairs "after party room." Shout out to Nicole, Brian, Nick and George ... you all are amazing and I can't thank you enough! Nicole literally sat with me the monday before my wedding for 4 hours to go over everything and I was so grateful!! Brian, I mean you are superman! He was everywhere all night long. My parents and in laws were complimenting him as well, saying how they were always being asked "is there anything I can do for you." He was also a genius with setting up my tables (which they accommodated to long gallery tables for my bridal party of 16 and one for my mothers side of the family of 16 people). Nick - answered every possible question a bride could have and met every demand I asked for. And the food, oh my! The food is outrageously good and the Viennese hour, wow!! I am so grateful we choose to get married here!

Profile Picture lauren, 6/30/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor

The service, food, and the staff were amazing. My wedding day was just perfect. Nothing went wrong at all.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where do I begin? Giorgios cannot even compare with any other venue in NY! My son got married on 6/18/16 at Giorgios. The level of professionalism, the perception to detail, the food, the beverages, the catering staff.....a perfect 10!!!!!! Brian, the Maitre D was on top of his game all night, no drink unturned, no guest unhappy! The entire day was a dream come true for my son and his wife (Bryan & Dana). My guests have been calling me daily since the wedding saying it was the best wedding they have ever been too! The cocktail hour was extraordinary......food and drink everywhere. The setting was spectacular .....up on top of a gorgeous golf course with a spectacular view. The landscaping was exquisite. I could go on and on, but I think I have given a review that will have people knocking down your doors! Thank you Giorgios for a day the Johnson Family will never forget!

Profile Picture Rosemarie, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

My wedding was May 21st at Giorgio's and I can't recommend them enough. George Jr, Brian, Brendan and Gabby as well as Nicole and the desk staff truly make you feel like a member of the "Giorgio's family". There wasn't a second I turned around on my wedding day that I couldn't find Brian and/or Gabby there with whatever I needed before I even knew what I needed! They truly are amazing! My guests are still raving about the food and how beautiful the venue is. I had decided an hour before the ceremony to have my ceremony inside due to rainy weather, and they made the space absolutely beautiful. The reception space, just breathtaking! If you want to have the wedding of your dreams, choose Giorgio's, you certainly will not regret it! Thank you thank you thank you to everyone at Giorgio's!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Runners, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Shuttle, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

Outstanding in every way. The food is so plentiful and so delicious. The setting is beautiful, regardless of weather. The service...oh, the service!!!! To a person - they treat you like royalty, they treat you like family. They treat each and every guest as though it is their great delight to be part of your celebration. They anticipate needs and desires. We knew it would be wonderful having our wedding reception at Giorgio's but it surpassed our wildest dreams. Highest recommendation for this marvelous group.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mary, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

They lived up to their reputation. They are amazing and made my wedding perfection.

Profile Picture megan, 3/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just were married at Giorgio's this passed Sunday, November 1st. Every minute of our wedding was amazing. We weren't able to see our cocktail hour because we were taking pictures but everyone told us how amazing it was. We had multiple people also tell us it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Just as an example of how accommodating they are here, they went out and got pumpkin ale beer for one of our signature drinks and even added the sugar rim :) We had the best wedding day and I am so happy that we chose Giorgio's as our venue!

Profile Picture Kristin, 11/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Dance Floor, Tables

We had our reception at Giorgio's this past September, and it has been described by many of our family and friends as the event of a lifetime!! Giorgio's is simply the best! You feel 100% at home from the minute you walk through the doors for your initial appointment through the entire wedding process. The food is phenomenal, like out of this world good! Guests are still RAVING about the venue and the food months later. The venue is truly gorgeous and the gardens and vineyard are just lovely (they made out pictures completely stunning). But it is the staff that makes your event. Brian and Nick are nothing short of amazing, they cared for every detail, they never stopped making sure that our day went exactly as it should. They truly cared for our guests, in anything that they needed, and for that I cannot begin to thank them enough. Melissa, the bridal attendant, is PHENOMENAL!!! The best advice I can give you is to listen to her, whatever she says, no matter what. On our wedding day we made it though the ceremony and most of the pictures without a drop of rain, our last stop was the beach right next to Giorgio's. We were ready to go until Melissa gave me a look and said "If you want to go, i will take you there myself I will make sure you get the best pictures of your life, but you WILL be full of sand and it WILL rain, so just be prepared for that" . I took her advice and no less than 10 minutes later, there was a downpour. She saved my night. Rather than being soaked head to toe and full of sand I was partying away at my cocktail hour, which BTW is an 1.5 hours of godliness at Giorgio's. She read my mind the entire night. She made sure I looked perfect, that I ate all the amazing food, that I got to dance when I wanted, and ensured that my husband and I had so much fun at our wedding!! People often say that their wedding day is a blur, I can honestly say that I remember ever ounce of happiness, and it was Melissa, Brian, and Nick ensured that! Thank you Giorgio's

Profile Picture Kate, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, French Service, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Shuttle, Valet, Wheelchair Access