GingerSnap Sweets & Such Reviews

1 | Chicago, IL

1 Reviews for GingerSnap Sweets & Such

Sarah · Married on 11/06/2015

Jennifer at Gingersnap was awesome! She easy and accommodating. We were pretty last minute with our wedding sweets table and didn't want the process to be that involved. We knew we wanted a two-tier cutting cake, some cake bites, and very simple. I showed her some ideas as far as design and colors, and she sent me a sketch about 3 days later. It was perfect and best of all, easy! We didn't really have time to do an actual tasting so she put together a "tasting to go"! We picked up a beautifully labeled box of cake and frosting flavor options, and chose our favorites at home on our couch with coffee and champagne :)

Jennifer used mostly my serving and presentation pieces, but came prepared with a few items for creating levels and varied aesthetics... Just as I had hoped! She set the whole sweets table up, and it was perfect.

Sent on 11/14/2015

GingerSnap Sweets & Such's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review! We had a lot of fun with your sweets table and are glad that you were as happy with the results as we hoped!