Gina's Divine Creations and Catering Services Reviews

8 | Sharpsburg, GA

8 Reviews for Gina's Divine Creations and Catering Services

Pamela · Married on 05/24/2008

I have very high regards for Gina's Divine Creations. I was referred to Gina's Divine Creations when I started planning a wedding 6 wks in advance. From the day I contacted Gina's Divine Creations they went to work for me, I told the representative my vision and she gave me everything I wanted and more for my wedding. She referred other vendors that I didn't have at the time and she also went above and beyond by setting up appointments for me to meet with them. Gina's Divine Creations did all decorations of the church, reception and also catered the food. The church was decorated beautifully along with the reception hall and everyone is still talking about how great the food was. I know I went back for 3rd's. If you are looking for professionalism, promptness, flexibilty, loving and care, I recommend Gina's Divine Creations to you.

Sent on 06/04/2008

Shayla · Married on 05/10/2008

I was extremely pleased with Gina's Divined Creations. There was never a time when she was not there or could not answer a question or concern I had. I honestly think I would have been a bride zilla if it had not been for Gina. Her staff was very professional and clean. Everything was so beatiful. I would strongly recommend her services. I was so impressed with her and her services I gave her a gift card to the spa.

Sent on 06/04/2008

KRISTY · Married on 05/10/2008

Excellent service. Good communication skills. Fun to work with. She will be doing my anniversarys!!!!! And she doesn't know yet but I want her to do my mother's birthday dinner!!

Sent on 06/05/2008

Teresa · Married on 08/12/2006

Gina's Divined Creations and Catering Services are beyond average when it comes to organizing and planning events. My wedding day was everything I expected and more and all thanks goes to Gina. Gina made sure all of my demands, needs, and wants were granted and then provided more than I expected. She really made my day the most wonderful day ever. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone. Thanks Gina's Divined Creations!!

Sent on 10/02/2007

Gina's Divine Creations and Catering Services's reply:

Teresa, it was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. I still remember the glow in your eyes when you walked down the aisle and the big smile when you entered the reception hall. It's the memories that last a lifetime. Congrats to you and your husband and remember to always put GOD first.

Eva · Married on 10/15/2005

Gina made my wedding day worry-free. She provided everything we needed and more. She gave freely of her time and was available any time I needed her. The wedding & reception was phenomenal and impressed all of our friends and relatives. And this happened with only two weeks to prepare. She is a marvel!!!

Sent on 10/08/2007

Gina's Divine Creations and Catering Services's reply:

Eva, it was a pleasure being able to pull your special day together in a short times notice. You are a very special person and you deserve the best. Always keep GOD 1st and let him direct your path in all that you do. We are ready to plan your next special occasion, but give us a little more than 2 weeks notice the next time. (Smile)

Congrats,
    Gina

Congrats

Cindy · Married on 10/01/2005

I still think that Gina is really an Angel in street clothes; I can not begin to tell how much she helped me get my daughter's wedding done in a very short amount of time on a very tight budget with very high expectations from the bride.

My daughter was heartset on the date that she and her fiance had chosen, but my chemotherapy and cancer fight was not cooperating at all. In the final weeks before the big day I was at my wits end trying to get everything together with no hair, no energy and few brain cells. That's when I met Gina as she was preparing for another event at the same faciltiy my daughter planned her reception.

Gina is wonderful; she found out exactly what our goals were and what little budget we had and turned the pumpkins into a cinderella affair. Everything was beautiful and more than we had ever expected.
    I know God blessed me with Gina and I know whom I will call the next time I have an event that requires class, beauty and a budget...GINA!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2007

MAVONTI · Married on 09/08/2007

I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND "GINA'S DIVINED CREATIONS AND CATERING SERVICES" TO ANYONE! MY FAMILY AND I WERE VERY PLEASED WITH THE OVERALL OUTCOME OF OUR SPECIAL DAY! IF WE HAD TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN WE WOULD NOT HAVE TO THINK TWICE ABOUT USING "GINA'S DIVINED CREATIONS AND CATERING SERVICE" AGAIN!!!! WE FEEL SO BLESSED TO HAVE HAD GINA AND HER STAFF TAKE PART IN HELPING US MAKE THIS SPECIAL DAY A BIG SUCCESS!

Sent on 10/04/2007

Gina's Divine Creations and Catering Services's reply:

It was a honor working with you. Not only was I assisting a client, I also met a sister in Christ. Pulling the wedding and reception together in less than a months time came together like a piece of cake. Continue to keep GOD 1st and he will direct your path. Glad to had been a part of your Wedding Day.

Congrats,
    Gina

Ashley · Married on 08/26/2006

4.2

Gina Divined did an excellent job on my wedding. I was very impressed.

Sent on 10/05/2007