Gina Sole, The Wedding Planner Reviews

34 | Philadelphia, PA

34 Reviews for Gina Sole, The Wedding Planner

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 06/01/2013

Gina was so amazing and I'm so glad I hired her for my day of planner. She kept everything stress free and made sure everything was perfect. I was so happy with my decision in choosing her!!!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Jade · Married on 09/22/2012

AMAZING, CARING, PROFESSIONAL, PRODUCTIVE, GENUINE, RESPECTFUL

I adore Gina Sole. She genuinely cared that my day came out in every perfect way I envisioned it and it did, it really did. If something non-routine happened on my wedding day, I have no idea about it. It was supposed to rain and magically Gina Sole held it off until we took our photos and everyone got inside for the reception. She told me all day it wasn't going to rain and it did not. She has this magic ability to just not let you stress out about anything, nothing at all throughout the wedding planning process but especially on your wedding day. It helps a lot that she doesn't stress, she's very easy going.

She works with the best vendors in the city. My florals, stationary, and the production of my wedding couldn't have been any better. She got the prices exactly where we wanted them to be. I feel that my money was well-spent because of Gina Sole.

After my wedding day everyone asked me who my planner was because of how smoothly things went and how beautiful the wedding was. I will always refer Gina - I consider her a friend and wish she planned all kinds of events because she would be my planner for life!

<3 you G!

Sent on 11/27/2012

Dorit · Married on 08/25/2012

Gina is absolutely the BEST.

My mom and I agreed on one thing: We needed a day of planner, and being an out-of-town bride, I needed 5 hours of consulting. Gina worked with me to come up with the perfect package of services, and she made the entire planning process a breeze. As a long-distance bride, I hadn't met Gina until our rehearsal, and I felt like I knew her forever!

Gina listened to everything I wanted/needed--most importantly, I put her on anti-anxiety duty. Not only did she succeed in keeping me AND my mom calm, she made us laugh and feel comfortable during one of the most exciting and stressful times in our lives. When my husband stepped on my dress and ripped out the train, I almost lost it, but Gina was right there ready to fix the entire situation! I knew that I had nothing to worry about, because Gina was taking care of everything.

Gina helped to draft our entire itinerary with all of the vendors, she managed all of the chaos, and kept me in the loop the entire time. I was so sad to see Gina leave at the end of the evening. I really felt like she was the best thing to happen to our wedding day (aside from me marrying my best friend, our families coming together and all of that other sweet stuff).

If you have a million difficult decisions to make during the entire wedding-planning process, I cannot stress enough that Gina Sole should be the easiest decision ever.

Gina, we love you!

Sent on 02/04/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2012

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

That, is how I can sum up Gina in one word. She tactfully handled all of the blunders throughout my wedding day, so cooly and effortlessly. I had so many things go wrong and she just took control without showing the slightest sign of stress. I hired her for the "Day-Of" package, and only wish I could have hired her for more services because she was that good.

The first minute Gina entered my bridal suite the morning of my wedding, I handed her my bouquet and a piece of my beaded sash and asked her to figure out how to put it on there. She was like, "oh no big deal.." and figured a way to sew it on in less then ten minutes. The week of my wedding, I was sick (probably from the immense stress) and was out of commission. She called all my vendors and setup a timeline and coordinated all of the last minute details so I didn't have to worry about it. Then, there was another wedding the same day as ours that had a very similar last name. When our poor groomsmen went to load the booze on our trolley, they asked the driver if it was for our wedding party, and the driver told them yes. When we got on the trolley about ten minutes before the ceremony (we were around the corner from the church) and discovered the booze was missing, she called the groomsmen and found a way to get us a case of beer within two minutes.

She also bustled my dress, which, was no easy feat as one of the buttons had fallen off my dress unbeknownst to me at that time. She didn't say a word and just kept working at it until she found a way to pin it..and then repined it again that night after my husband stepped on my dress. My veil was also too heavy for my hair and kept pulling it out. She continuously added bobby pins to my hair- no complaints. She helped carry my train, my bouquet, anything i needed, she took care of. She made sure the DJ was doing what we asked as we were really concerned he wouldn't play what we asked. (He was a bit odd).

All in all, Gina is the BEST wedding planner you could possibly hire. Even my two meetings with her prior - her answers to my endless questions just rolled off her tongue. One of the best decisions I made in planning my wedding. THANK YOU Gina!!

Sent on 07/06/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2011

Gina provided "day of" coordination for our wedding, but contributed so much in such a short period of time I felt like she was with me the whole time we were planning. Not only is she professional and excellent at what she does, but she is just a delightful person to have with you on your day. Everyone commented how wonderful Gina was and how seamlessly things ran, but all I could think about was how much fun it was to have her along for the ride. She anticipated every need we had and because of her it really was a perfect day. Thanks Gina!!!

Sent on 10/02/2011

Shana · Married on 03/10/2007

Gina is an AMAZING wedding planner! Not only is she a great person to work with, but she literally saved our wedding. About a month before my wedding, the venue where we were going to have the ceremony and reception flooded due to a pipe that burst. Gina dropped everything and we spent the next couple of days on a hunt for a new venue. Luckily we found a new venue and we had to order updated invitations for our guests. Gina took care of calling all the vendors and arranging the details of the venue switch. I don't know what my husband and I would have done without her! There may have been other issues on my wedding day, but I never knew about them - she took care of everything. Above all, through the planning she is a friend and a great sounding board for all of your concerns during the planning process. I recommend her to anyone that's looking for a wedding planner!

Sent on 09/29/2009

Jill · Married on 03/20/2005

Gina was a god send, I swear, the roof could have fallen in at my reception and Gina would have made sure that as the bride I wouldn't know. She did such a great job of taking on my stress to keep me cool and confident on my big day.She is fabulous and THE BEST !

Sent on 10/12/2008

Kc · Married on 07/21/2007

Gina went above and beyond our expectations. She was so fun to work with and our day was perfect!

Sent on 06/16/2008

Tracy · Married on 05/28/2016

Gina was our wedding day angel! From our first meeting with her my mom and I knew we made the perfect choice in hiring her for our day of wedding cordinator. She has an upbeat personality and a way of making you feel that everything will go smoothly. She even touched base with all of my wedding vendors the week of my wedding to make sure everyone was on the same page. It was comforting to know that Gina was there to assist in any way we needed the day of our wedding. Thank you for helping to make May 28th the happiest day of our lives! Xoxo, Tracy and Brandon Pfister

Sent on 08/15/2016