Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing Reviews

117 | Scottsdale, AZ

117 Reviews for Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing

1 User photo

Emily · Married on 11/09/2013

Gina was great! She was very reasonably priced and she was very professional and pleasant. She was punctual and made sure to check in with us every so often to see if there were any special shots we wanted her to do. She captured all our special moments beautifully and the pictures look great! high quality professional pictures. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing's reply:

Thank you SO very much, Emily. It was an honor to capture your treasured moments. Happy holidays to you and your wonderful family!

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2013

We found Gina on Craigslist after our venue shut down and the photographer we had previously booked was not available for our new date. I was more than a little nervous booking a photographer off of Craigslist, but am so happy that I did.

Gina was great. She was so professional and nice to work with. When Gina arrived, we were running behind with setting everything up and were running around frantically. Gina was so nice and reassuring that we had plenty of time to get photos done and was so understanding. Gina was so responsive whenever I had questions or sent emails to her. She made sure to ask if there were any special pictures I would like and got photos of all the little details. She sent me a link to view my photos just two days after the wedding and had all photos loaded within the week. The pictures were beautiful and exactly what I had pictured. Gina is worth way more than the reasonable price she charges and was wonderful to work with. I would definitely recommend Gina Ooi Photography to anyone.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing's reply:

Thank you very much, Jennifer. It was an honor to photograph your wedding. I appreciate your sharing your gorgeous wedding with me.

Wioleta · event on: 10/02/2013

Gina is a great person to work with. She provides a high quality of service and takes the great pictures for a reasonable price. She is highly recommended. Thank You, Gina!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing's reply:

Thank you SO much, Wioleta. It was such a pleasure to work with you.

Jennifer · Married on 05/11/2013

We stumbled upon Gina through Craigslist and are so happy that we did! Gina was professional, pleasant and truly and artist! She was a joy to work with and we couldn't be happier with the beautiful pictures she provided. We enthusiastically recommend her for anyone wishing to have those precious moments captured by a very talented photographer!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing's reply:

Thank you SO much, Jennifer & Winston!

Winston · Married on 05/11/2013

Gina Ooi as a photographer, simply, is amazing. She is the consummate professional and is one of the most accommodating people with whom I have ever had the pleasure doing business.

This may sound funny to you; however, it rings true for my wife and I. We've never been married before. We did not know what to expect. Also, we were under a 1/2 shoestring budget. The pictures, the production, the personal connections made, the ability to take control, the ability to take commands and the natural positive nature of Gina Ooi is well valued at least 8 times what Gina Ooi charged.

Whatever she says pay, PAY IT! Before, during and after your time with Gina Ooi you will know that you have gotten the best.

Gina Ooi is amazing. You would be so lucky to work with her.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing's reply:

Thank you SO much, Winston! It was a true honor to photograph your wedding and it was so nice to meet you, your lovely wife, family and friends.

Joanne · event on: 04/16/2013

Gina was amazing!! She captured our company's grand opening party a couple of months ago. Her professionalism and responsibility are beyond excellence! She arrived early to set up and test lighting, she took photos of all the guests and capture endless Kodak moments! She was very accommodating with our requests and took time to make sure we had all our needs taken care of. She gave us a DVD with all our photos within days, we are so pleased with her service! I would recommend her to everyone for photos!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Tory · Married on 03/16/2013

Gina was awesome to work with. we were unable to meet with her prior to our wedding, but that didn't make a difference on our wedding day. She was very easy to work with and we have some AMAZING shots.
    Added bonus, Gina emailed me days before our wedding and brought a second photographer to get some additional shots... great deal & even better photos capturing our wedding day memories!

Sent on 03/25/2013

Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing's reply:

Thank you SO much, Tory & Jake!

Melissa · Married on 03/13/2013

Gina was very sweet and creative in her work. She fit right in with our guest and made taking photos a n enjoyable experience. She also makes a great effort when it comes to communication. I was happy to have her record our memories in photo.

Sent on 03/23/2013

Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing's reply:

Thank you very much, Melissa & Matt. You look absolutely gorgeous! :)
  • ahraynisa

Donna · Married on 03/02/2013

When it was time to pick a photographer for our wedding, I was so nervous because I would have to put complete faith in my photographer to capture all of the special touches, and heartfelt moments. There is no going back for retakes when it comes to a wedding. It didn't help that I heard several horror stories about photographers not taking great photo's during their wedding. Luckily I had a friend who was very happy with her photographer. She referred me to Gina. No words can explain how happy I am to have had Gina photograph our wedding. I have ZERO regrets and am so grateful she was our photographer! She has an eye for taking beautiful pictures and capturing a person’s emotions. We will be able to look back at our wedding pictures and see all of the details we worked hard to capture at our wedding and see the emotions my husband felt when he first saw me, the tears I was holding back after I hugged my mom, the joy we both felt when we kissed and walked down the aisle as a married couple. She captured all of these emotions and I am forever grateful for her. Not only have so many of our guest complimented the pictures she's taken but also the way she interacted with everyone. Even though Gina didn’t know me, she told me that she wanted to cry during our sand ceremony. Her words touched me so much because it showed that she was not just doing a job but putting her heart into it as well. You won’t have any regrets if you hire Gina Ooi as a photographer!

Sent on 03/12/2013

Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing's reply:

Thank you SO much for the rave review and for sharing your gorgeous wedding with me. It is such an honor.
  • F

Fit · event on: 02/27/2013

We had used Gina Ooi photography before and yesterday's event was no different than any other. Gina is an amazing photographer, you can't even tell she is there, and yet she has the eye and that unique talent to capture the most special moments, while you and your parties are joining your event. We will use Gina Ooi photography again for our personal and business needs and definitely recommend her to others!

Sent on 02/28/2013

Thank you very much!

Vivian · event on: 02/06/2013

Let me start by saying,"you get what you pay for" does not apply! I was referred to Gina from another friend and I was not disappointed.

Gina is affordable and her skills are amazing. There were no surprise costs. I knew what I was getting from the start and had full rights to all my pictures. She was flexible with my schedule and location. GIna was very professional and a natural from the moment she arrived to our session. She brought some props and examples of pictures for inspiration. Which is great, for those that are more visual-like me. She was very open to ideas. The turn around time to get the pictures was less than a week. I was more than pleased with results. I would highly recommend Gina. I definitely plan on using her services in the future.

Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing's reply:

Thank you so much, Vivian & Tony!

Liliana · Married on 01/12/2013

We are so happy with our wedding pictures. Gina did a great job. She was patient, professional, kind. We could not make a better selection for our photographer. We recommend her 100%.

Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing's reply:

Thank you SO much, Liliana and Fernando, for sharing your beautiful and special day with me and for taking the time to provide me with this lovely review.

Mitsu · event on: 01/05/2013

It is very rare to be able to provide feedback about a business and mark the business owner with 5 perfect stars. I can easily say that Gina Ooi is the most professional, easy going, top of the line photographer I have ever met.
    Gina worked with our family to find a common time to meet for family photos.
    She was on time, punctual and professional.
    We have 3 small children (10, 5 and 17 months) and anyone with children of this age would know it’s nearly impossible to capture 3 smiling faces at the same time.
    Gina not only took 550 photos of our family, she provided us with ALL of the pictures on the SAME day we took the pictures.
    I checked my email account roughly 4 hours after the photo shoot to find almost 200 beautifully touched up photos in my inbox. The following day I had the remaining 250+ pictures ready for print.
    Gina charged a fee for her photos that is less than I would spend for a dinner out with my family at a chain restaurant and the results will last a life-time.
    I cannot stop talking about Gina and the work she has done for our family. I’ve personally referred at least 10 friends to her in the week we’ve had our photos back. And our New Year's cards look amazing.
    If you are looking for highly professional photos, at a price that is worth every penny- you should call Gina without a second thought.
    Gina- you’re an angel.

All My Best,
    M. Phillips

Sent on 01/11/2013

Thank you SO much!

Phyre · event on: 12/29/2012

Gina did my maternity photos and was wonderful. She chose a beautiful location to do the shoot, she was on time, very attentive, very nice, and very accomidating. She let us come up with our own ideas as well as coming up with her own. She spent quality time with us to capture moments we all aproved of, and didnt seem in a rush. She has a real passion for what she does and it shows. I would reccomend her services to anyone who asks. If I ever get married, she will be the frst photographer I call!

Sent on 12/30/2012

Dustin · Married on 12/15/2012

We shopped around for awhile, in the end we were very very impressed with Gina, she caught moments that I never thought were possible. Caught moments that we weren't even aware happened. Very Impressive! Our next event will include Gina Ooi Photography for sure. Thank you Thank you. We extremely appreciate it! Thanks Gina

Sent on 12/18/2012

Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing's reply:

Thank you SO much, Dustin & Katryn! Thank you for sharing such a memorable and fun day with me.

Weiru · event on: 12/08/2012

Gina was very easy to work with. She was willing to try various poses and ideas with us and also suggested ideas for our family photo. Gina was punctual and quick to upload finished photos. The finished photos were done the same day. We enjoyed working with Gina.

Sent on 01/17/2013

Candace · Married on 12/08/2012

Gina was great!!! Very attentiive. Very professional.. She was very sweet and a pleasure to be around... The pictures were awesome and we were so glad she could shoot our special day.. I would highly recommend Gina. I will definitely use for future celebrations.. Thanks again Gina.

Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing's reply:

Thank you SO much, Candace & Horacio, for taking the time to provide me with a wonderful review, and for sharing your breathtakingly beautiful wedding with me.

Michelle · Married on 11/10/2012

Gina was so helpful and very involved from day one. She always kept in touch with me throughout the entire process. I would definitely use Gina Ooi Photography again and I highly recommend her to all brides in the Phoenix area.

Sent on 04/25/2013

Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing's reply:

Thank you SO much, Michelle and John.

Monique · Married on 11/03/2012

A photo says 1000 words and cherish's memories. But that is only possible when the perspective of the photographer is able to capture that very moment and tell the world your story. Gina shares with you her talent to do just that! Your investment will be guaranteed with not only a true artist but also a delightful, creative and sincere person. Gina, Thank You! Monique M.

Sent on 12/22/2012

Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing's reply:

Thank you SO much, Monique & Edgar. Looking forward to your Trash The Dress session.
  • Cinthia

Cinthia · Married on 10/20/2012

Gina is an amazing photographer and person, really capture every essense of the wedding through her photography. I'm truly satisfied with her work, the website she created for us is also something we love, with so many family members and friends that could not attend our special day the link to our photos really helped us share our day with everyone. Thank you Gina

Sent on 12/24/2012

Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing's reply:

Thank you so much, Cinthia and Roman, for the kind reviews and for sharing your very beautiful wedding with me. It means a lot to me :)

Ron · event on: 09/14/2012

Gina was very good at getting me to pose in natural and pleasant ways for the camera. The photos came out great!

Sent on 04/04/2014

Thank you so much, Ron.

Jeannette · event on: 05/17/2012

Gina, You are flexible, kind, and attentive. My family and I have enjoyed our family photo session and working with you. We are amazed at the hundreds of photos you took of us. We like the online gallery you created for us and we shared it with our friends and family. We look forward to more photo sessions with you. You did a great job, Ms. Gina... Well done! Can't be happier.

Sent on 12/17/2012

Thank you so much!

Jillian · Married on 04/21/2012

I am so grateful to have had Gina shoot my wedding. She was available bto meet before to discuss what I was looking for and was always available afterwards if I had questions. The pictures were stunning and I will always cherish them.

Sent on 02/11/2013

Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing's reply:

Thank you so much, Jillian.

alma · Married on 04/14/2012

I got to say Gina is one of the greatest Photographers. She makes you feel like you have known her from before. She has a passion and is Truly Photography. I had my Engagement pictures in Tempe a wonderful spot to go. If I would've gotten married here in Arizona she would've been the person. Also, most import thing she is a true professional. You email her or call her she will return your calls right away. She is the best!!!! Thank you Gina.

Sent on 08/13/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

Thank you for taking the amazing photos of our wedding day. They are everything we wanted and will provide us with lasting memories of one of the most important days of our lives. You made us feel at ease and showed endless patience. We absolutely loved your delightful presence. We couldn’t have asked for more. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience and hope you had a good time as well. Thanks again for making our wedding extra memorable with the beautiful photos you took!

Sent on 10/02/2018