Gina Brozon Reviews

Gina Brozon 2
Gina Brozon 3
Gina Brozon 4

Rowena · Married on 04/13/2018

I'm so thankful that I was introduced to Gina by my sister-in-law to do the make up for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day. I had originally booked with another make-up artist who turned out to be unreliable and non-responsive to my calls or texts. I was panicking because my wedding was fast approaching and I needed to find another make-up artist as soon as possible. My sister-in-law introduced me to Gina and I could not have been more lucky. She responded to me right away and even took a day off from her other job as a preschool teacher to make herself available on my wedding day, which was on a Friday. We scheduled a trial run and I knew right away she was the one I wanted. I told her I wanted a natural look since I don't wear make-up normally. I wanted to be recognizable to myself, but have my features brought out. She delivered. I got so many compliments on my trial run pictures and most importantly, I really loved it. Gina came to my parents' house on the wedding morning. Since she is so experienced with doing weddings, she accurately estimated the time needed to do me and my 5 bridesmaids and gave me great suggestions on what to do to keep on schedule. Everything worked out smoothly like clockwork. She made me and my bridesmaids look gorgeous and glowing!!! She brought out the best features in each and every one of us!!! She was also so personable and easy to talk to. Everyone loved working with her. She was a life saver!!! I would definitely recommend Gina to other brides and bridal parties.

Gina Brozon 5
    Gina Brozon 6
    Gina Brozon 7
    Gina Brozon 8
  • F

Francesca · Married on 07/10/2016

I had a very particular look I was going for my wedding day -- I wanted to look like myself, but just a glammed up version. Gina came recommended to me from a close friend, so naturally I checked out her website. The photos she had on her website showed her talent. I contacted her and I heard back from her almost immediately. I set up a trial and was beyond pleased. She took the time to show me step by step how my makeup was coming together and really understood my vision. I was thrilled with the way my makeup looked! She kept in touch during the months leading up to my wedding. She did my makeup for my engagement photo shoot and my wedding -- I received so many compliments.. I felt like a movie star! Not only did she do my makeup, BUT she also did members of my bridal party and my mother's and everyone was thrilled with the results. I would highly recommend Gina Brozon for all your makeup needs!

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2016

If you're looking for someone to do your wedding day makeup, look no more!!! Gina is FANTASTIC! Not only is she amazing with makeup but she is super easy to work with and so fun! My girls, my family, and I were really so happy with the way our makeup came out for my wedding day!! She also did my best friends wedding and everyone in the bridal party was so happy with our makeup! Thank you Gina, you are THE BEST!

Rosanna · Married on 05/22/2016

Gina was wonderful! Everyone's makeup was flawless, beautiful and lasted all day. My makeup was perfect but looked natural, just like I requested.

Chelsey · Married on 05/20/2016

Gina is such a pleasure to work with! I don't wear a lot of make and Gina made me look so natural and gave me an amazing bridal glow that lasted all through the night! Gina is very prompt in returning any emails and is Very reliable which is extremely relieving for us brides, less we have to worry about! I look forward to working with Gina in the future! Thanks for everything Gina!

I cant say enough great things about Gina! My sister used her for her wedding 6 years ago and as soon as I picked a wedding date I contacted Gina. She answered me immediately and I booked her right on the spot! She is the sweetest and you feel like you have known her for years! I have many friends who have seen my pictures on facebook and have asked me about my make up artist. I would definitely use and recommend her anytime!!!

Kaitlin · Married on 11/14/2015

Gina is AMAZING and so nice and friendly. She was the perfect person to have the morning of the wedding because she is so calm and positive. A few days before my wedding, I accidentally scratched myself on my chest. I had a sweetheart neckline, and I was extremely worried about it not being able to be covered by make-up. Gina covered it right up, and my guests didn't even notice! She made me, my bridesmaids, and my mother look beautiful! Everyone was extremely pleased with how they looked. DEFINITELY book her!

Svetlana · Married on 09/06/2015

Gina was amazing! She came to the hotel early and was all ready to go before the start time. She was so nice, and was even able to please my mother (it was not an easy task). Everyone looked beautiful, and I keep getting comments on how amazing my make up looked. You NEED to book her for your wedding!

Lismari · Married on 08/22/2015

Gina is a very talented make-up artist! I'm extremely grateful and happy with the work she did. I highly recommend her.

Jen · Married on 08/21/2015

Gina is amazing!! She listened to what I wanted and my wedding day makeup turned out exactly as I requested. She is a true artist. My makeup was flawless and lasted all day and night, more than 12 hours! My bridesmaids and maid of honor also had wedding day makeup done with Gina and everyone looked beautiful and was so happy. Thank you!!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/17/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Gina and her services!! All of us looked absolutely flawless on my wedding day!! When Gina arrived she was so pleasant and personable, it was as if one of my friends had just showed up to my house. She knew the exact look I wanted and delivered it with perfection. I wouldn't think twice about booking with her again for any other event I would need makeup for, and would recommend her to everyone! She came 1000% prepared and her products were top quality! Don't look anywhere else!

Gilleanne · Married on 07/05/2015

I can't express how thankful I am to have worked with Gina on our wedding day!!! She is so talented and so incredibly nice that it made my morning getting ready so easy and enjoyable. I've had my makeup done by a number of women in the past and have always had to fix it for whatever reason, but I absolutely LOVED my makeup and didn't touch a thing. Also, my makeup stayed all day despite taking pictures in the heat and dancing my butt off at the reception!! I would highly recommend Gina and am looking forward to working with again for future events :)

Dayna · Married on 06/27/2015

Gina did a wonderful job on my wedding day for my bridesmaids, mother, and me. We couldn't be happier with her affordable and astonishing services. Gina is very professional and exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend her!

Tina · Married on 04/25/2015

I was so happy that a friend of mine recommended Gina to me for my wedding. From the moment I met her at my trial I knew she was the one for me and my girls. Gina is absoultly amazing at what she does and she is unique to each person. I would always fear that someone would make me look " not like me" on my wedding day and look fake and just not pretty. I did not have to fear this with Gina at all!!!!!!! She made me feel so pretty, flawless, and glamorous ( even helping me with a pesky skin blemish that morning!)
    My makeup lasted all day, looked beautiful in pictures, and was easy to take off at the end of the night even though I did not want too!!! My eyelashes were amazing and even my husband complimented on them saying they were "sexy", this coming from a man who does not like make up at all. Gina was great with all my bridesmaids and made each and everyone of them look amazing they loved her too! Gina has a great personality that also was great for the morning of the wedding with nerves flying about she remained cool and calm and engaged in conversations with us! She was friendly with my hair dresser and photographer and finished all 4 of my girls in me in a timely manner that was never rushed. Gina is worth every penny and I cannot wait to use her for any functions that I go to or have in the future. Brides to be Gina Brozon should be your wedding make up artist! You will not be disappointed! Thank you Gina for all you have done!

Michalina · Married on 12/19/2014

I would recommend Gina to absolutely anyone. In fact, I plan to see her again whenever an appropriate occasion comes up! :) Gina is super friendly and professional at the same time. Many make-up artists offering wedding services simply overdo it and I was worried I won't be able to find some who understands what I'm after. Well, I was thrilled after my trial session and couldn't wait for the big day! What's better, my trial day pictures convinced my mum-in-law to give it a go (she was initially skeptical). My make-up was perfect - natural and elegant yet defined. I even went for the fake lashes for the first time (love them!). On the day, it looked immaculate and no corrections were required. Gina was very flexible and came out to meet us at the hotel where we were getting ready; her small on-location fee was well worth paying, it certainly saved me all the stress of driving out to a salon and possibly getting stuck in traffic. All of the ladies in my bridal party LOVED Gina and she still comes up in our conversations :) Once again massive THANK YOU from all of us!!

Jana · Married on 12/13/2014

Gina just did my makeup for my wedding this past weekend and she was fabulous! She was so friendly, and made the process very relaxing. Everyone looked amazing and I couldn't have been happier!

Alexandra · Married on 10/25/2014

My makeup looked beautiful and perfect for my day wedding. Gina listened to what I wanted and incorporated all my feedback to make my wedding look special :)

• Allison

Allison · Married on 10/18/2014

I worked with Gina for my wedding and I was completely impressed with her! The morning of, she did makeup for seven women. Each of my bridesmaids and my mother were stunning and I couldn't be happier with her work. She was on time and got each of them done and feeling ready for the day in the exact time we agreed upon (timing is big on the big day!) She spent extra time on me and made sure I looked beautiful and comfortable. I am so glad I chose her to be one of my beauty specialists for our wedding day!

Christie · Married on 10/04/2014

Gina did an amazing job for my wedding day - not only has she done my wedding, but also my 2 sisters and best friend - every time Gina has gone above and beyond and exceeded our expectations. She is very flexible, open to feedback, and honest. I also appreciated the fact that when Gina completed myself and my party,she didn't rush to leave - she stayed and waited to leave till I left to make sure we were all perfect - more then willing to do any touch ups along th way.

Caroline · Married on 08/30/2014

I 1000% recommend Gina for makeup. I have had my makeup done before and no one compares to the work that Gina did on my wedding day. I had the best experience and she made me feel like every bride should... the most beautiful bride there has ever been! :)

I used Gina for my wedding in August of 2014. She was beyond amazing. I found her on weddingwire and booked her without doing a trial. I had done a trial with someone else prior and wasn't impressed. I am so glad I went with her. She is very talented and has a great personality. She made everyone look gorgeous. I had so many comments on how well my makeup looked. I was also impressed on how well it lasted throughout the whole evening. You wont go wrong booking with her.

Jaclyn · Married on 07/11/2014

Gina was absolutely amazing, I do not have enough kind words for her. She does a fabulous job and made all of my girls look stunning. I felt absolutely beautiful and received compliments the whole night. Gina has such a great personality and makes you feel instantly comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone!

Jennifer · Married on 06/27/2014

Gina and her assistant were amazing to work with!!! She captured the look that I was going for! She arrived on time and she kept in touch with me and answered every email in a timely manner. She made me and my girls look absolutely beautiful for my big day. Not only did I look amazing from the beginning but my make up stayed put throughout the night and still looked amazing by the end of the reception. I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!!

Lori · Married on 05/23/2014

What talent! What a transformation gina made on my wedding day! I never imagined I would have looked so amazing on my wedding day. I definitely never got tired of hearing compliments. Great service and very down to earth. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone and everyone. Trust me I will be a returning customer. I cant wait to see my next transformation.

Kristy · Married on 05/17/2014

For me finding a make up artist was tricky. I wanted to look glamours but still like myself. I had a good size bridal party and didn't want them to break the bank.

I was starting to get frustrated with my search when a knottie recommended Gina. I immediately emailed her and she was quick to respond. Every time I had a silly question Gina was there to answer.

I booked my trial 6 months before my wedding and I immediately loved what she did. I booked within a few days and I couldn't be more excited.

The day of the wedding Gina showed up right on time and immediately got to work. Gina was so friendly and professional the morning of the wedding seemed like a girls slumber party.

All of my bridesmaids and even my mom loved the way they looked. I received so many compliments all day about my makeup. It stayed all day and night (I even slept in and still woke up looking perfect). And the way I looked in my pictures is beyond amazing. All because of Gina! I cant thank her enough for making me look picture perfect on my big day. I've passed along her contact information to several family members and friends. Im hoping I have another event soon just so I can use her.

If you're looking for an amazing makeup artist book with Gina! It's one of the best wedding decisions you can make.