Gina Brocker Photography Reviews

65 | Boston, MA

65 Reviews for Gina Brocker Photography

Kate · Married on 07/07/2012

We would really like to say a special thanks to you for your professionalism and calm effect on our big day. You were such a pleasure to be around. So many people commented on the fact that they didnt even notice a photographer, which meant they were relaxed and could just be themselves which is what we wanted. Thanks so much! p.s. A few more friends have recently celebrated their engagements and have asked for your details. Lots of people loving your work ;) Thanks again, Kate & Declan

Victoria · Married on 06/19/2012

Gina is absolutely amazing. We hired Gina for our wedding and we were so impressed. We cannot recommend her high enough. We could not fault her in any way. Along with producing the most beautiful wedding photos we have seen of us and all our family and friends, her professionalism and dedication to achieving the best results was outstanding. Gina stayed right thru until late in the evening and was able to capture every aspect of our big day. We are so thankful that she has been able to provide us with such amazing memories. She was the best decision we made planning our wedding.” Thanks again for being such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Tony · Married on 04/21/2012

Gina has provided us with amazing lifelong memories of our wedding day through her unrivalled photographic talent. From the outset, she listened to us, got engrossed in the detail of our day and delivered on every request. She was never in the way, just always there capturing moments. We did not want a videographer so wanted our pics to tell the story of the day, which they do in every single snap. With only a few posed family pics, all the rest were natural shots that make fantastic viewing. Each time we look at the pictures, we still see something new! We would highly recommend Gina and wish her the very best ....Trish & Tony

Sent on 06/04/2013

Sinead · Married on 03/09/2012

From the moment we spoke with Gina on the phone, we knew that she was the photographer for us. Her professionalism, dedication, helpfulness and amazing talent were evident from the beginning. She caught our very important (and unusual!) wedding day in her unique way. Her documentary photos show the story of not only our wedding day, but also capture the essence of all those special moments that we shared with each other, our families and our friends. We were so lucky to find her and would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/11/2013

I remember when we starting the search for a photographer and not knowing where to begin...lucky enough I came across Gina’s website. The minute I saw the wedding photos, I knew it was exactly what we wanted. Natural photos of people dancing, laughing, and speeches full of emotion! On the day she was super professional and came to our houses first, we soon forgot she was there and that certainly tells in the pictures. She captured all natural moments of our whole happy day. We of course had the few posed family photographs which Gina was more than happy to do. When I look at our album now it certainly tells the story of our wedding day... lots of love and happiness on one of the best days in our lives from morning until late into the night. So a massive, massive thank you to Gina, I couldn’t recommend her highly enough

Sent on 06/19/2013

Emma · Married on 11/26/2011

Gina was amazing. She was so friendly on our first meet, so professional at the wedding, and produced the album we wanted. Thank you Gina!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Marie · Married on 11/11/2011

Gina was an absolute pleasure to have as our Wedding Photographer. My husband would not be one for standing to have photographs taken and was not looking forward to the task of choosing a photographer. However from the minute we met Gina, she put us both at ease and listened to what we were looking for (which is very important!!) Gina made sure that we had our standard photographs taken, however she also got photographs which we didn't even realize she was taking. We would both highly recommend Gina for her (a) helpfulness (b) friendliness (c) professionalism and (d) overall fantastic photography.. If we were to have our day again, we would definitely be asking Gina to be our photographer
    Thanks again Gina
    Marie & Fintan

Sent on 06/04/2013

Marie · Married on 10/07/2011

Gina did our wedding photography in October 2011. we loved that we hardly noticed the photographers there on the day as they just blended in with the guests and captured the most beautiful moments of our special day. they were lovely to work with and professional from beginning to end, we felt comfortable with them as they were so friendly to us and our guests. Our photos are amazing! if you want a stress free day and natural, beautiful photos then Gina is for you! Marie and Sean Fitzgerald

Sent on 06/02/2013

Cathal · Married on 10/05/2011

Very flexible with a uniquely brilliant understanding of what exactly we required. We are delighted to be able to recommend Gina Brocker to any couple planning a wedding. Her service was second to none. Thank you Gina for nourishing wonderful lasting memories of our wedding day.

Sent on 06/21/2013

Rebecca · Married on 08/12/2011

Kevin and I got married in lovely Ireland, in August. As a priority, neither Kevin nor myself wanted to ‘spend the day getting photos taken to remind us of the day that we spent getting photos taken’, so we looked for a photographer who would work away in the background without impinging too much on ourselves or our guests. When we met Gina, we felt immediately that her approach was exactly what we had been looking for. I know that this sounds way over the top, and you’ll probably suspect that I’m related or something, but I honestly cannot praise Gina enough for everything that she did on the day of the wedding. She worked away in the background getting the most beautiful natural snaps and also gently ensured that we were all in the right place for a few posed photos outside the church. She quietly captured everything about the day, without the inhibiting gaze of the camera being detected. Kevin and I love the photos that Gina supplied us with after the wedding and we feel that they accurately reflect our wedding day and capture the people, and moments, that are most important to us. As well as this, we will also always be grateful to Gina for all her help as she oversaw the smooth running of everything and assisted the wedding party generally to ensure that all went to plan. Thanks again Gina

Beth · Married on 07/14/2018

Gina is seriously amazing! My husband and I are a little camera shy, but she made us feel so relaxed and at ease throughout the whole process - and it really shows in our wedding pictures! Our candid pictures, formal portraits, guest, and detailed shots came out beautifully - Gina has a truly amazing eye for capturing the biggest and smallest moments of the wedding. We also got our pictures back very quickly, which was a wonderful surprise!

Leading up to the wedding, we were impressed with her responsiveness and flexibility. We adjusted our timeline by a couple hours less than two weeks before the wedding, and she was so accommodating with our request and timeline. Gina made our wedding planning so much easier - and I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 09/12/2018
  • Aparna

Aparna Singh · Married on 08/24/2019

Could not recommend her more!

Working with Gina was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. She was pleasant, responsive, and engaging throughout the entire process, both in person and via e-mail. Our engagement shoot was a source of a lot of stress and anxiety for my husband and I, but once Gina arrived she quickly made us feel comfortable, and by the end of the session I could easily say that was one of the most special afternoons of my life. The day of our wedding Gina was in all the right places and got shots we couldn't have dreamed of - we are continuously raving about our photos and will cherish them forever. We would highly recommend working with Gina for any type of photography you may need!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Eileen · Married on 12/27/2012

Gina is a true professional, so easy to have around the morning of the wedding, so bubbly and easy to deal with and her photographs are amazing. I have recommended her to everyone I know getting married, you won't be disappointed if you book her! I love all the photos and she captured so many moments we missed ourselves on the day, don't know how she managed to get so many and capture so many wonderful memories of our wedding day. She is definitely true to the style of capturing the moments in an artform.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Anna · Married on 05/26/2012

Our wedding was a year ago but I still remember Gina fondly. We chose her for her natural, documentary-style approach to wedding photography, and we certainly weren't disappointed. She managed to capture many beautiful moments, often without us even being aware of her presence - my husband and I both have a tendency to go completely wooden as soon as a camera is pointed towards us, so that was a big plus! She was also very professional both in the months coming up to the wedding and afterwards - a CD with all our pictures was waiting for us as soon as we got home from our honeymoon, she delivered every iteration of the wedding album in a timely manner, and we were very pleased with the quality of the print album in the end. All in all, I can't recommend her enough - if you liked her portfolio, you will like working with her all the way through.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Siobhan · Married on 04/19/2013

Gina was fantastic to deal with from start to finish! We planned a wedding in Ireland from Australia and it was just great to have such a professional service to remove a lot of hassle of planning an overseas wedding! Gina always replied quickly to emails, had Skype chats and offered excellent advice throughout the whole planning process!

On the day itself Gina was fantastic – Gina has a great personality, so friendly relaxed and calm, and we felt at complete ease with her for the whole day. Along with some lovely posed shots her natural photography style let us capture the special moments that happen throughout the day and we have some fantastic shots to treasure for ever! We never once felt the pressure of a bossy photographer…..her style is to capture the private special moments so instead we felt we could relax, be ourselves, and let an excellent photographer capture some very special moments of us and our guests from our Big Day! I would highly recommend Gina as a wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/13/2013