Gina Brocker Photography Reviews

65 | Boston, MA

65 Reviews for Gina Brocker Photography

Sophia · Married on 06/03/2017

Working with Gina as our wedding photographer was one of the highlights of the wedding, and also maybe the only one that was completely stress free. From the first time I talked to Gina I knew I was in good hands. We live out of state, and did not have an engagement shoot, but I was not worried in the least because out phone conversations and meeting with Gina were so relaxing we knew it would be a home run. And it was!! She was so caring and invested in our vision. She sent us chocolates and a card to congratulate us on our engagement!! She is a consummate professional--always extremely prompt in her responses (never knew how important this was till I tried to plan a wedding). We were on a tight budget, and Gina worked with us to maximize our investment. She also goes above and beyond to make herself available not only for photography-related questions, but also recommendations for other vendors and any other wedding-related questions. I joked that she was like a secret wedding planner. She keeps you on task with things, always sending friendly reminders when we needed to get moving (which groupings for portraits, locations for photoshoots etc). She will send you a detailed schedule for the day, and she will be right on with how long everything will take. She is meticulous, and her work is perfect. PERFECT. Our photos were more amazing than we ever could have imagined. She somehow makes everyone photogenic. Gina also manages to turn the wedding photos around at peak wedding season in a very reasonable amount of time. In short, our experience with Gina was perfect from start to finish. Look no further. Do not think twice. Book her if she is still available!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

JACLYN · Married on 10/22/2016

From our first meeting with Gina we were confident that she was going to capture all of our special wedding moments, and she did that and more.

Gina has a way of making you feel like you're the only one she's working with - she's the most responsive person I've ever met, and not only that, she's so incredibly thoughtful, leaving no question unanswered or idea explored.

Gina went far above and beyond her duties as a photographer. She gave us tips throughout the planning process, put together a wedding day timeline and above all, made us feel relaxed going into our wedding day. On the day of, she had a way of rallying people together to get the shots we wanted, while also managing to be in multiple places at once, capturing an incredible range of photos. We are in love with the ones she took of us outside in the rain. :)

I cannot speak highly enough about Gina. Choosing her to be your photographer is a no-brainer - she is truly the best.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/09/2016

We could not have been more happy that we chose Gina as our wedding photographer. She has a true gift for capturing sweet moments along with lovely portraits. Over the course of the months leading up to the wedding, she was extremely organized and professional, responsive to any questions or requests. Besides being a talented and experienced photographer, Gina is a lovely person-- we felt so comfortable with her from the first moment. She is just one of those calming and kind presences that anyone would want around at busy and stressful times... like a wedding day. ;)

This was particularly important for me, as someone who really does not enjoy having my picture taken. I let Gina know this when we met for the first time and she really listened and understood. She made the process as pleasant as possible, and even had some suggestions for how we could make things a little more comfortable. She is also part ninja, I think, she got so many amazing pictures and I feel like I barely saw her!

Perhaps most important, the pictures are just perfect, everyone we've shown them too (even some grumpy relatives) have loved them. They capture the essence of our wedding, how much we love each other and our family and friends. My husband and I feel so lucky that we found Gina, and just can't recommend her more highly.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Meghan · Married on 10/07/2016

My husband and I cannot express enough our deep gratitude and appreciation for Gina! She is the best of the best! My best friend chose her as her wedding photographer and I immediately acquired her for my wedding, after seeing her BEAUTIFUL photos and the way she worked in action! She is one of the most lovely people I have ever met, and makes you feel so special, valued and taken care of. She was a dream to work with! Always available to answer any questions, and attentive to our needs and desires in regards to pictures. She even trekked all the way out to Martha's Vineyard to take pictures of us on our honeymoon, which made it even more special for her to capture us in our favorite place. I love her style as it embodies real life and real moments, and those are the kinds of pictures that mean the most to me. I would hire Gina again and again and I would recommend her to everyone I know. She feels like family, and we couldn't imagine anyone else capturing our day more perfectly. Thank you Gina! We love you! <3

Sent on 10/24/2016

Colleen · Married on 06/25/2016

My fiancé and I had our engagement pictures taken by Gina. We booked the 90 minute engagement session. We are beyond happy with how our pictures came out. We has such a nice experience with her at the shoot. she really let us be us. Her direction and ideas during the shoot were so perfect, subtle and sweet. She really wanted to capture us naturally. She was also very open minded to our own ideas. The pictures came out overwhelmingly beautiful and romantic. We also had so much fun with her. We felt very relaxed and natural(usually I feel uncomfortable with my picture being taken). I highly recommend her for your engagement shoot or any other photo shoot. Also, I highly suggest booking the 90 minute session or 2 hour session. I could have taken pictures all day with her. Not only do you leave with beautiful pictures but a really nice memory to share with your loved ones.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Gina is absolutely amazing. I would give her a 6.0 if I could! What is so special about her is that she takes the time to get to know you and it really shows in her pictures. She listened to what we enjoyed doing as a couple and recommended an engagement shoot location that suited us. The shoot was so laid back, fun and natural; we could just be ourselves. We absolutely LOVED the pictures and our friends commented countless times that they are just so "us".

Gina is more than a photographer - willing to help with anything you need. (I asked her advice on tux colors, lighting at the wedding, etc. She even helped put my veil on at my wedding). We got married last week and our guests couldn't get over how amazing she was; capturing all of the little moments throughout the night. We cannot wait to see the pictures.

Gina's passion for photography combined with her genuine interest in each couple's story make her absolutely outstanding. We cannot say enough about her.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/06/2015

I absolutely love Gina! When I first went on Gina's website and looked at her photos, I knew I was in love. Even better, is that once Gina and I spoke over the phone, I just knew that she was the one and I booked Gina before you knew it and so happy I did! My husband is not a fan of taking pictures, but when we did our engagement photos, you couldn't even tell in the pictures! They came out really great and Gina is so wonderful to work with. She works with you, makes sure you are satisfied and happy. She is accommodating and flexible that it's really nice especially when you are so busy putting everything together for your big day. Gina is there for you and if you need to ask her anything, she will help in anyway she can. I really love that about her. If you let Gina know what you want or what you're looking for, she will try her best to get those shots for you. She wasn't just a photographer, but she was also your friend. When it came to taking pictures, there was no pressure. We felt very comfortable and weren't nervous. You don't think about it, you just do it and everything came so naturally with Gina.

I recently received my wedding gallery from Gina and one word - OMG!!! All the pictures are so breathtaking! My husband and I absolutely love them. I couldn't believe it! A lot of the pictures taken, I couldn't even recall taking them. We are so happy that Gina spent the day with us and took her time to capture our best moments. She is truly gifted. My family and friends absolutely love her. She was a part of our family on the day of the wedding. You can't go wrong with Gina.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Courtney · event on: 11/25/2014

Gina is amazing and so fun to work with. She really lets you show who you are as a couple while capturing the moment. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer to capture a special moment with that special someone.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Katherine · Married on 09/27/2014

By far the best decision we made was in choosing our photographer. Gina immediately felt like a part of our family and was such a tremendous help from start to finish. With so many moving parts to deal with in planning a wedding, it was such a delight to have zero worries about photography. We knew that Gina would work her magic and did so in such a natural and unobtrusive way. Our wedding day was over in a flash, but having such wonderful pictures to relive the day is a true gift.

Sent on 12/10/2014

NAN · Married on 09/20/2014

I feel so lucky to have Gina as my wedding photographer! Started from just a few email, I could feel Gina is a very lovely person. And when we saw our engagement session photos before the wedding, we couldn't be happier that she was the person to take our wedding photos. She is nice, professional, flexible and the whole experiences working with her was just wonderful. She definitely made my wedding planning easier, and not to mention the quality of her work is unbeatable. I would recommend Gina to anyone who is looking for the best photographer around New England for any occasion.

Sent on 12/08/2014

My husband and I had the privilege of working with Gina for our anniversary session and I could not have asked for a better experience! She was sweet, personable and fun from the moment we met and really helped us relax and have a great time. I love the natural look of the pictures and she did a wonderful job capturing the moments we shared walking around Beacon HIll - even capturing amazing detail shots of the area to add to the overall presentation. The pictures are absolutely beautiful and it was the perfect way to celebrate our anniversary! You will not be disappointed with Gina!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Bernadette · Married on 09/06/2013

We chose Gina for our wedding after seeing work she did for a friend of a friend a few months previous. It was one of the best decisions we made for our 'big day'. Our wedding was about 380 km from where Gina was based but this was no problem for her...she's willing to travel! Prior to the day she was very helpful with any queries we had. On the day itself she was extremely professional and an absolute delight to work with. A lot of family and friends commented on how pleasant and friendly she was to deal with. As for the pictures ...well they speak for themselves, amazing :), very natural and in the moment! Even for those who are normally camera shy she managed to get some absolutely classic shots.
    Thanks Gina!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Emily · Married on 06/22/2013

Gina was so wonderful to work with, I would highly recommend her! My husband and I had a second party in Dublin, Ireland where we worked with Gina, and she was fantastic. At our first meeting, she listened to us and found out exactly what we wanted for our day. They day of, she was incredibly professional. The weather was up in the air -- as Irish weather usually is! -- so she was flexible when we decided at the very last minute that we didn't want to go to the park and instead wanted to be indoors. She even held my sweater once we got inside. She put us at ease right away which made every photo great. It was actually fun, which was not the case with the photographer at our first party! At the party, she was completely inconspicuous, taking fantastic candid shots of all our friends and family. All the photos (which she sent exactly on time and in an easily accessible way) were just perfect! Highly, highly recommended; you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Deirdre · Married on 05/24/2013

Gina was our photographer for our wedding in May 2013 and I can't say enough good things about her! From our initial contact with her to enquire about dates, to meeting to discuss what group photographs we'd like taken on the day, she was always so helpful and pleasant to deal with (and always responded quickly to any emails or phone calls).
    We have been to a lot of weddings and often found some of the wedding photographers to be a bit loud and bossy, but Gina and Gary were the opposite of this. On the day of the wedding, they managed to quietly capture so many lovely unposed, candid moments while also getting all of the group photos we wanted, all the time being so friendly and professional. Many of our guests comments on how nice herself and Gary were!
    We are absolutely delighted with our photos! And we were pleasantly surprised at how quickly they were ready and how easy Gina made it for us to view, share and download them online. We will be recommending Gina to any of our friends who will be getting married!

Sent on 07/04/2013

From the first meeting with Gina Brocker, we knew she was a perfect fit for us for our wedding day. Both in the run up to and on the day itself, she was great to deal with. We really appreciated her enthusiasm and easy going approach, and that our requests were listened to whilst offering advice on what would work best. We couldn’t have asked any more of Gina and Gary on the day itself, their relaxed style and helpful tips in the many moments of madness made everything easier that morning.
    The pictures tell the story of the day of the day beautifully. We’re delighted with how they have all turned out and it’s great to see some of those little moments that we inevitably missed on the day. Thanks again for everything Gina!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Laura · Married on 03/22/2013

What can I say...? From beginning to end Gina was amazing! She kept her professionalism throughout but yet took time to understand the type of photography we wanted and delivered spectacularly. The photographs were fantastic and had such a personal touch to them, they captured the true essence of myself and my husband and our amazing day!

She is a warm person who is made everybody feel at ease but was yet unintrusive during the day, exactly what we wanted.

I am so thrilled with out wedding photographs and everybody comments on how original and special they are.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Niamh & Adrian · Married on 03/16/2013

Gina is incredibly talented and such a fantastic person to deal with. We are delighted with our wedding photographs. Gina managed to capture all of the emotions of the day in an unobtrusive manner. The images are so beautiful and have amazing detail and we cannot thank her enough for her hard work.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Gina was a joy to deal with, pleasant, professional and very relaxed. We wanted some photos of ourselves plus some casual shots with our families but our real priority was to have lots of photos of the guests, taken when they didn't realise they were being photographed. Gina delivered on all counts, the shots of us are really natural and romantic, capturing all our excitement on our wedding day, the pictures with our families will look great on the wall and as for the photos of friends and family enjoying themselves - they are priceless!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Eilis · Married on 12/28/2012

Myself and my now husband had Gina recommended to us from a friend after she did the photography at their wedding. She came highly recommended and she more than lived up to the expectations! She was 100% professional, while, at the same time, was able to help my get into my dress, help the men with the flowers and ribbons on the cars etc., all the while capturing the most beautiful natural and fun pictures we could ever have hoped for! We couldn't recommend her any higher, she was an absolute pleasure to have with us on the day, mingling with the crowd while snapping away at the camera without being any way intrusive or making anyone self conscious! The amount of guests at the wedding who commented on her afterwards was amazing! If you are looking for fun, natural pictures that capture the day to perfection then you don't need to look any further!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Claire · Married on 11/24/2012

Gina was amazing to work with, from our first meeting until we received our album, she captured our day from start to finish without imposing on the day. The range of photos we had to choose from was amazing. We couldnt recommend her enough we were 100% happy with everything. Claire & Kevin Talbot

Sent on 06/02/2013

Edel · Married on 09/22/2012

We are so thrilled with the images Gina captured on our wedding day. She was such a lovely person-smiling all day long, lots of our guests commented on how lovely she was. Nothing was a problem to her, she made no demands on us and we were only away from our guests for about five or ten minutes while we took some photos of the two of us, which I thought was brilliant because we didn't want to miss any of the fun with our guests at the drinks reception! We opted not to have a videographer on our wedding day and I have no regrets because Gina's work is so beautiful and tells the story of our day perfectly from first thing in the morning back in the house to the dancing after dinner.
    If your looking for natural, photos that capture the real emotions of your wedding day-no posing, no awkwardness, and no time away from your guests then Gina is the perfect choice for you.
    Added to her professionalism I can't stress how genuinely nice a person she is and this makes all the difference on your wedding day, she was snapping away in the background all day we all basically forgot she was there and from this we got the most amazing photos that we can enjoy for years to come.

Sent on 06/15/2013

We absolutely LOVE the pictures we just spent the past 3 hours going through every single picture :) They are fantastic!!! I didn't realise we would get so many I could look at them all day long!!! The dancing pic's at the end of the night are hilarious...so many to frame we couldn't be happier :)))) We both want to tell you again how utterly thrilled we were having you with us on the day...I honestly can't remember half of those photo's being taken you were brilliant!!! From the moment we met you we knew you'd be an absolute pleasure to have around us on the day. Our families & friends thought you were brilliant also, so unobtrusive and always smiling. Your photographic style is exactly what we were looking for & the candid photos are by far our favorites of the day...especially the crazy dancing ;) We have and will recommend you without hesitation! J&K

Sent on 06/12/2013

Louise · Married on 08/25/2012

Gina and Gary were photographers at our wedding and I could not recommend them highly enough. They were a pleasure to work with and really went above and beyond what we expected. On the day they were extremely professional and after the wedding we were left with a beautiful set of photos which really capture the day and which we now cherish.

Sent on 06/16/2013

Emma · Married on 08/17/2012

We were really happy with the service Gina provided for us on our wedding day. She was very friendly and helpful and made us feel at ease. The pictures she took in the church and afterwards at the reception were amazing and we are so grateful that we have such a wonderful record of our wedding day. Also she was very good value for money. We would have no hesitation in recommending Gina.

Emma & Patrick.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Carol · Married on 08/03/2012

: The photographs are absolutely stunning! Everyone was so natural because of your documentary style way of taking pictures. The pictures have proven to the many I showed that you don't need to stand posing for hours to capture great memories. You were fantastic to deal with on the run up to the wedding and on the wedding day itself. You went above and beyond your duties on the day sending last minute emails to hotel for me which I was very grateful for!! Thanks again for the wonderful memories and you will be coming highly recommended from us.

Sent on 06/16/2013