Gilded Grace Floral & Event Design Reviews

View more information

• Leah
    Leah P. Married on 09/06/2020

Flowers for Micro-Wedding

I reached out to Paige as we had to relocate and downsize our wedding, and I loved how her flowers looked on her site. Paige was fast to respond, had reasonable prices, and delivered beautiful flowers to our venue with no extra charge. She had me send inspiration photos and review a vision board, and she perfectly created my dream bouquet and flower crown.
    K. Johnson Married on 02/29/2020

Unique and beautiful

When working with Paige the florals are always lovely. She is a very talented florist. When you want to do something different or off the wall she is all here for it.

Gilded Grace Floral & Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much K! It was a pleasure working with you on such a beautiful wedding. I loved your unique vision and how well you communicated your dream florals to me. It really felt like we created something special together for your big day. I wish you and your husband the all the best! Thanks again for choosing Gilded Grace Floral & Event Design!
    Molly Married on 10/21/2017

Look no further!!!!

Talk about a WOW factor. Paige was truly amazing to work with. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I could tell by our first conversation she understood what I wanted to capture. I LOVE flowers and was looking forward to my 400+ person wedding. Since COVID-19 spoiled that plan, Paige worked tenfold to make my flowers have the big event feel. I cannot say enough great things working with her. She was funny, honest, eager, on time, and reasonably priced. Using Paige was hands down the easiest vendor decision! You won't regret it!