Gilded Events Reviews

4 | Los Angeles, CA

4 Reviews for Gilded Events

Robbie · Married on 10/10/2015

Paula and Chelsea,
    Our wedding was even better than Mandy and I could have ever imagined. I knew it was going to be great, but it was beyond that. Everyone told us it was the best wedding they've ever been to and that's saying a lot. We can't get over how awesome it was and I don't think we ever will. I wish we could add pictures here to show your prospective clients how amazing of a job you did. Everything was perfect and we would not have changed a thing!!
    -Robbie Greenwald

Jennifer · Married on 12/27/2014

Gilded Events made my wedding dream come true! Our wedding planner, Paula coordinated our fabulous wedding at The Beverly Hills Hotel last December. She had a very close relationship with the head of events at the hotel as well as connections at all of the best hotels in LA. She also had close relationships with all of the top wedding vendors in LA and got us the best deals. Paula is also a great friend. She helped me get through the emotional and tough times during the wedding planning process. If you want a first class wedding, then hire Paula Gild from Gilded Events!

Meghan · Married on 03/21/2014

I spoke to and researched many wedding coordinators before meeting with Paula, the owner of Gilded Events. She won me over from the beginning. Throughout my entire experience working with her, her energy, enthusiasm, attentiveness and flexibility to do whatever needed to be done went above and beyond my expectations. During the planning stages, she was there to answer my questions and help me with my vendor selection (she's well-connected), in addition to building the schedule, keeping everything organized, etc. During the rehearsal and the big day, she and her team were phenomenal. Frankly, I don't know what I would have done without them, and the peace of mind they gave me was invaluable. They have amazing attention to detail not only when it comes to the event but also extraordinary attentiveness to the bride, groom and guests. They're worth every penny.

Eva · Married on 11/14/2009

Paula saved my wedding day. She and her associate Liza were wonderful, helpful and responsive in the time leading up to my wedding, but they earned my undying gratitude when Paula literally sewed me into my wedding dress after my zipper broke one hour before the ceremony was scheduled to start. Amid the panic and stress, she promised me that she could fix it and she did. I don't know what I would have done without her. If you want the assurance of having a planner who can handle ANYTHING, hire Paula at Gilded Events. She and Liza will take care of you - they go the extra mile to make sure your wedding day will be perfect.