12 Reviews for Gilded Petals

Venue Visit (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

Robin was great to work with! I knew absolutely nothing about flowers and she made me feel comfortable and gave me exactly what I wanted. She was very open about pricing and worked to give me what I wanted for a reasonable price. She even provided me with a toss bouquet that I didn’t ask for. And she’s just super sweet. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Delivery, Samples

Robin is so talented and such a pleasure to work with! My husband I were married last Sunday and Robin purchased and arranged all of our flowers. We made some changes throughout the last month and Robin was so incredibly patient with me. She was always ready to offer her opinion on what would look good, and she listened closely to some ideas I was throwing out that were out of the ordinary. When I arrived at the venue she was quick to show me my bouquet, which was so beautiful and exactly the whimsical style I wanted. I didn't see the rest of the flowers until I was walking down the aisle and honestly it was something right out of a dream!! To top it all off her prices were incredibly reasonable. I highly recommend Robin and Gilded Petals for any and every event!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Chelsey, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

As the mother of a bride in medical school, I was responsible for most of the planning and execution of my daughter's wedding. THANK GOODNESS I found Robin. I could not have survived without her. She gave me great advice all along the way, and helped find workable solutions as we went from Plan A to Plan B to Plan C when Hurricane Patricia hit the day of our (supposed-to-be-outdoor) wedding. The wedding came of wonderfully despite many last minute changes. Even more important than Robin's excellent solutions to challenges as they arose was her calming effect on everyone around her. We had a delightful wedding, and I can't speak highly enough of Robin - I could never have done it without her.

Profile Picture Pam, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

I remember cringing as I told Robbin about how we wanted the wedding to go...but she never judged or hesitated. She thought of every detail, and had wonderful suggestions to go along with the theme. She is extremely organized and efficient, which left me with no worries on the big day. She is a gem. It is with great pleasure and satisfaction that I extend the highest rating possible for Robbin, the BEST event planner in the history of events.

Profile Picture Theresa, 6/21/14, 1 Review
3.9

Thank you, Robin! My advice to all brides, if you're thinking about getting a wedding planner, please do so. If you're considering a day of event person, do it! She'll keep you sane.
My husband and I are still getting compliments from families on how wonderful everything was. I had a beautiful wedding and was truly able to enjoy it with my guest.

Profile Picture Nitnoy, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Robin was the event coordinator for the fashion show at the Georgetown Bridal Show. I was the bridal show organizer. Robin met with me to discuss my vision for the show and past problems. She went out of her way to handle create a stunningly beautiful stage. She carefully organized the models (mostly college students) to make sure the timing would be right. And she found creative ways to make the fashion show more fun (and more useful) to future brides attending the show. She worked many hours to make sure everything looked perfect. All the vendors at the show said the stage was by far the nicest looking stage they had seen in the four years we've had a fashion show. Everyone was also impressed at how well she worked with the models and how well she did at organizing the show. Based on this experience, I highly recommend her for a wedding or party planner.

Profile Picture Allison, 2/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The flowers and decoration that Robin provided for my wedding were amazing. She went way beyond my expectations and there wasn't a person there who didn't comment on how beautiful the flowers were. I would recommend Gilded Petals to anyone looking for a floral arrangement.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/21/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Robin of Gilded Petals did an excellent job. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! The decor gave our country wedding "the perfect touch"!
Thank you! You're the best!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Robin with Gilded Petals is amazing! She provided exceptional service. My flowers for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous. My husband and I received so many compliments the day of the wedding on our flowers. Robin practices great customer service and she was always available when I had questions or concerns. Robin was very polite and tactful. I highly recommend her to be your florist.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Melissa, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Robin did an amazing job with our flowers for our wedding. I absolutely loved them! Such a pleasure to work with her!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

OMGosh!!! Gilded Petals did an OUTSTANDING job with my flowers for my wedding. Robin was so helpful and such a delight to work with. She really takes her time with her clients to ensure the out come of the flowers is what was being requested. I look forward to working with Robin in the future with other events for my children!
THANK YOU ROBIN!!!!

Profile Picture ALLISON, 3/23/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Robin is a 5 Star Vendor! She was so easy to work with. Robin captured my dream wedding with her amazing designs. I would recommend her floral services to any bride. My flowers including the center pieces were the highlight of the big day.

Profile Picture User2729357, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews