Gilda's Beauty Bridal Collection ,Hair & Make up Reviews

2 | Dunn Loring, VA

2 Reviews for Gilda's Beauty Bridal Collection ,Hair & Make up

• Clayton&Christine

Christine · Married on 01/16/2016

I loved working with Gilda! She did hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids and the mothers! She is incredibly talented and she loves brides! You can tell from the first time meeting with her, she wants you to be happy on your special day! She will do whatever it takes to make that happen.

I did a trial with her about a month prior to my wedding day and it was great. I was nervous not really knowing what I wanted. But we talked about what I liked, what my vision for the day was and she came up with a great style. Leaving after the trial I felt so comfortable in my selection and was excited to see the results day of!

Perfectly on time the morning of the wedding, she came ready to work and make us all look beautiful! It was a fun day of hanging out, she had tons of makeup and the best hair supplies – my hair held all night long…and without feeling like a helmet or dry!

Gilda makes you look naturally beautiful and I will always be thankful to her! Thank you Gilda!

Sent on 01/20/2016

It was pure luck finding Gilda Bridal. I was only 40 days to my wedding and just finished a huge exam, and wanted to start finding my gown. Everyone was shocked that I just wanted to start looking. I decided to start from the closest bridal store, and called two stores. The second one was Gilda and she was so warm and flexible to schedule my visit that I went there first. I didn't even need to go to the second one, since I feel in love with one of her gowns. I ended up paying triple what I had in mind for my gown, but it was so worth it. I look at the wedding pictures and say thank god for sending me Gilda. The fitting was so fun with her. She is a real sweet person. She also helped me with making decisions about other items in the wedding, free of charge. I still go there for my haircut. She is more than a vendor. You will find a friend who truly cares and is worried about you looking your best at your wedding day!

Sent on 08/12/2012