Gilah Press + Design Reviews

9 | Baltimore, MD

9 Reviews for Gilah Press + Design

Paige · Married on 09/09/2017

Gilah did our save-the-dates, invitation suites, thank you letters, and place cards and they were spectacular! We came in with very vague ideas of what we wanted, and everything came out fantastic. They also carried the same style and theme throughout all of our items, across almost a year of work. My husband and I visited Gilah's office/workshop when trying to find a vendor and were absolutely sold! Most of the work is done right there and you can watch them work the machines, it is fantastic! We will be reaching out to Gilah in the future for any other stationary we need.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Alicia · Married on 06/21/2014

Kat and her team at Gilah are marvelous to work with ... They are so creative and responsive. We had unique and personal invitations that got lots of positive comments. They also did our save the dates, escort cards and table number cards. They pay attention to every detail and are highly responsive. I recommend them without hesitation for one of a kind printing and design!!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Courtney · Married on 12/28/2013

I would highly recommend Gilah Press! I had such a fun time working with them and creating an invitation that was beautiful and totally reflected my husband and I. They were very responsive throughout the process and totally kept us in the loop. We loved our invitations and ended up getting thank you notes from them, too.

Sent on 01/03/2014

Victoria · Married on 10/20/2012

We loved working with Gilah Press for our invitations and thank you cards. They took a rough sketch of ours and turned it in to awesome invitations and coasters. We loved the invitations so much we ordered thank you notes and announcements through them too! The entire staff is friendly and professional and their work just speaks for themselves! I would highly recommend them to any Baltimore-area bride who wants letterpress stationary for their wedding. I would also recommend them for any type of letterpress stationary (we may be going back for stationary in the future)!

Sent on 10/25/2012

sarah · Married on 11/12/2011

Gilah did the letterpressing of designs that my maid of honor, a graphic designer, created for my save-the-dates and invitations. They were very laid-back, really easy to work with, and did a fabulous job at a reasonable price. I very much appreciated the fact that they were willing to print designs that weren't created in-house. I did not use their design services but will likely use them in the future for stationery and/or announcements.

Sent on 02/23/2012
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/18/2011

I worked with Kat, the owner at Gilah Press. I designed my own invitations and found Gilah Press because I wanted to find a local letterpress company to print my invitations. Gilah Press is awesome. If I wrote Kat an email she responded within the hour usually and her company is very professional. They did a great job printing my invitations, and I really enjoyed the experience. They also have designers in the shop who create custom invitations as well.

Sent on 07/14/2011

Melissa · Married on 05/23/2010

Gilah Press worked with my design and did an amazing job. I even got to visit them for a press inspection with my invitation on the letterpress. Amazing outcome!

Sent on 06/15/2010

Rebecca · Married on 05/07/2006

Run directly to Kat Feuerstein at Gilah Press. We loved working with Kat and adored the custom letterpress invitation she designed for us. She took an image of our huppah wedding scarf and pressed it on our invitations. It was lovely and represented a sentimental family heirloom.

Sent on 12/21/2006

Rachel · Married on 07/12/2009

Kat at Gilah Press was great to work with. Our invitations turned out beautifully (the design was created by Vicki Brown Design) and the letter press was such a beautiful detail! Kat worked with us and our limited budget to create the most beautiful invitations. Thanks Gilah Press!!

Sent on 09/14/2009