Gigi & LaClede - Vintage Dish Rentals Reviews

3 | Grand Rapids, MI

3 Reviews for Gigi & LaClede - Vintage Dish Rentals

Stephanie · Married on 06/09/2019

Picture Perfect

Holly was professional, reliable, and creative! I gave her my vision at our first appointment and she made it a reality! She was able to show me a wide array of options when it came to choosing dishes which allowed me to pick the perfect combinations! Each place setting for my bridal table was going to different and when the day of my wedding came, Holly even gave me a couple extra colors to work with! She was always easy to contact and is very passionate about what she does!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • FutureMRSwalker

Hayley · Married on 06/17/2017

Holly was such a pleasure to work with. She has a great selection of dishes that will make your tables look stunning.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Lisa · Married on 08/22/2015

My now husband and I were coming from Minneapolis, MN to get married in Michigan and my dream was to have vintage mismatched china for our big day. After emailing Holly, I had a quick response and she sent us multiple pictures of mock ups of dishes that would go with our color pallet. I was amazed by the pictures alone, so we booked her instantly (about 2 weeks before our wedding) and I am so glad we did. The place settings were the best detail of our wedding. The mismatched dishes were a focal point of our reception tables and everyone loved them! I would recommend Gigi and LaClede to everyone in Michigan!

Sent on 12/11/2015