34 Reviews for Giggi's Bridal

Father of Bride (1)
Bridesmaids (1)
Hair Accessories (1)
Jewelry (1)

I am so happy I found Giggi's Bridal and Mr.G's Tuxedos! What a wonderful experience I had with my family. I am so excited to have found my wedding dress. The Bridal consultant was so nice and very knowledgeable, I didn't feel pressured. I want to say thank you Giggi for such a wonderful experience I had, finding my Princess wedding dress!
Fondly,
Julie O'Neil

Profile Picture Julie , 4/6/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the best experience at Giggis! Between a blizzard the day before my appointment, family not being able to travel into town due to weather, and the nerves of "what if I don't find something"; I was very anxious going into my appointment.
From the second we walked in Giggi and her team made the process so fun and easy for us! I was able to put my nerves aside and enjoy the process of finding my beautiful dress. I really did feel like a princess for the day!
It took a few maybes, but the moment she pulled the dress from her private collection and I put it on--I knew instantly! This was the one.
Giggi was able to read what I was looking for in a dress without me really needing to even go into much detail. My mom and future MIL are still talking about the amazing experience we had. I called Giggi a couple of days later with a question, and she was so accommodating in letting me make a last minute change which truly gave me the dress of my dreams! Thanks Giggi!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 12/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Hello! My name is Amy and I wanted to write a review for Giggi's Bridal. What a wonderful experience we had! My mom, aunt and future mother-in-law and I had the best experience with Giggi personally. She Was very professional and such kind hearted person. I was very nervous, because I have been to 4 different Bridal shops before hand and haven't found anything that made me say yes! Once I walked in and she greeted us and walked us in the shop. I instantly felt at ease. I had a feeling I was going to find my wedding dress here! We all got offed champagne as a tosted to my wedding! Her dresses are so beautiful and the quality is incredible. You can tell they are not made cheep. Her price range is priced well for all her dresses. I just want to say thank you Giggi for my wonderful experience I had! I am so happy I found my dream wedding dress!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/24/18, 2 Reviews
0.5

**THIS REVIEW HAS BEEN EDITED PER THE REQUEST OF THE SHOP** This review is regarding the customer service I received from this shop the minute they have your money. The initial meeting is great - they do have beautiful dresses. I went in to Giggi's salon in January of this year - we are getting married 09/29/18. The visit was fine, and I was shown beautiful dresses in my price range. I picked my dress and put a deposit that day (01/05/18). I was told that my dress would be in by July - should be plenty of time for alterations. I decided to wait until after the holiday to check in on my dress, figuring it is a busy time for everyone. I called 07/12 and spoke to Mr. G, who said that there was no one available to talk about dresses and I would hear sometime next week. He called the following day and said "I spoke with you last week about your dress - uh it seems that the dress makers were overwhelmed with September brides, so we are hoping to have it in the next 2-3 weeks." Well, thats reassuring. My mom wasn't pleased with that answer and decided to stop into the shop to talk to Giggi herself. Giggi said that she had no idea why he would say that because they have NO IDEA when the dress would come in. Giggi went out back to check, and about 20-25 min later she came back to say that the wedding wasn't until 09/29 and it wasn't a destination, so it will definitely be in the week before the wedding. We asked for a purchase order, and it couldn't be provided until the following week. We tried to get our money back and found fault in their contract (remainder was not supposed to be charged until the dress shipped.. obviously it hadn't since it was going to come the week before). When we questioned them & threatened to sue, they had the dress maker call me to say it was on its way. ALL of this could have been avoided with proper communication, and not going on the defense when questioned about the status of the dress. I was given the run around more than once.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/29/18, 2 Reviews

ZERO STARS

Vanessa the assistant is the only nice single experience I have had with them.

The others who appear to be the owners are not pleasant. I concur all the negative comments and it appears to be a trend for this shop. I know how easy we are as consumers to post opinions at our fingertips about a business but I am appalled on how a shop dealing with such important events handles their customers!

Please see my experience below:

- Take your money and run attitude
- Lack of communication/followup
- Rude tone in responses
- Read the contract as they have fees I’ve never heard of before
- Does not respect or follow privacy concerns or confidentiality
- Accidentally shared details of another wedding party such as an upset, frustrated bride and the delay of ordering dresses because some of the bridesmaids were on payment plans (including all names)
- When replying to my email, they included other recipients part of wedding party that I have never met and the email chain had a lot of confidential, personal information of mine
- The shop is telling me to hassle the bride and/or bridesmaids (who I’ve never met) to pick up the dress as opposed to shipping it for me
- I asked for shipping since July 13; it is now Sept 8

Profile Picture Upset , 9/16/18, 1 Review
0.5

Read the sales contract thoroughly. Still don’t have my dress and am being charged “stroage fees”z It’s Sept 17; the wedding party I was to be in was on Sept 16 as maid of honor.

I have been trying to retrieve my dress since July 13. I paid the dress in full since day one.

I hope no one else has to deal with such customer service for important lifetime events.

The Owner and owners assistant are posting their own five star reviews on Google.

Ive seen owners of a business kindly reply to those comments or of course have contacted the customer directly to EFFECTIVELY COMMUNICATE which appears to be something they don’t do right.

I am still waiting for action to be taken and rightfully want the dress I paid for. What a different tone after they get Paid

Profile Picture Maid of , 9/16/18, 1 Review
1.1

Giggi’s bridal is absolutely terrible at communication. I had a good experience shopping for my dress, despite the fact I was shown dresses over my budget, which I was clear about not wanting to see. Regardless, it was my choice. Upon signing my contract, it read that the dress would take approximately 6-9 months. I felt confident because I ordered it a year in advance. After about 8 or 9 months I was starting to get curious so I called. All I was told was that the shipments were delayed because of the designer and I would hear from them soon. I heard nothing.

After contacting them several times Giggi’s husband, the other owner of the business called me. He immediately started the conversation off as an attack on me. Questioning where the communication has been lacking, as he’s looking at my file and sees plenty of back and forth. To which I explained there was only communication because I initiated it. I asked him why Giggi couldn’t call me herself and he said she was “too upset” from my email. I told him I paid $1,700 for a dress I couldn’t afford, to get a personalized and custom experience as advertised. Well, he said to me “I have brides who have paid $3,000.” “The shipping of the dress is out of our control and we do not get updates from the vendor”, is what he said to me. I was absolutely dumbfounded from what he had said to me. He was absolutely discrediting my reasons for being upset. I felt horrible. He said, “You want an apology?” “WELL SORRY!”

Everything is out of their control, if ever there is an issue it is not their fault. They don’t communicate; they are rude, and extremely unprofessional. They advertise this amazing experience and personalized service for every bride, but cannot deliver. They made me feel like I was the only one to ever be upset with their experience; I can assure you I am not. The day I picked up my dress neither of them was anywhere to be found. Giggi’s bridal is a poor excuse for a business.

Profile Picture kristine, 8/25/18, 1 Review
0.5

I tried on a few dresses here and the consultant was wonderful, however, Gigi herself walked by a couple of times and instead of making me feel welcome or saying hello, she interjected with comments, stated in a way as if I was a bother. The first interjection as she walked by wasn't "hello" or even a "how are you". I had just gotten into the first gown and my little sister was excited for me... taking a picture. There were no pleasantries. "No photos in our sample dresses" is what she said, coldly. My little sister who is only 23 felt as if she had done something horrible and looked defeated. I continued to try gowns on and when I thought I had found THE Dress Gigi turned to my consultant after walking through again to say "We don't give out style numbers!". I hadn't even ASKED for a style number. I was extremely put off by this and instead of coming back for the dress I decided to shop elsewhere. Instead of feeling excited and special, I was made to feel like just a number and looked down upon because I was merely looking at gowns that were discounted (to see if I wanted to possibly purchase TWO gowns!). Instead I decided to take my business elsewhere where I found a beautiful gown triple the cost of what I was looking for. Why? Because customer service goes a long way.... treat me like I'm just a number and I'll be sure to tell potential clients of my experience. The place I ended up getting my dress made me feel wonderful and actually showed me that they cared about how I felt. You never know someone's story unless you ask. If Gigi had shown one ounce of compassion or interest she would have come to find out that my sister and I had lost our mother at a young age and that I wanted just a little compassion and help finding my dress instead of being barked at. This is a special moment in a young woman's life and I think you should be treated as part of the family in these important moments. You won't get that here.

Profile Picture Brandy, 6/2/18, 1 Review
0.5

I went with my mom who is a mother of the bride, and Gigi made us feel like we were putting her out. When she realized I was not there for bridal gowns she abruptly handed us off to her assistant. This women kept pulling Gigi away from her appointment to answer all questions we had. The whole shop made us feel like we were an inconvenience and "not important". Need to say we didn't buy anything and we will not be returning.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/4/18, 1 Review
0.5

I should have walked out and gone else where when the consultant didn't even acknowledge my mother in law and future sister in law. Not very personalble or warm people! Only thing they care about is getting your money and not getting the carpet dirty with street shoes lol. I went here because gigi advertised specializing in plus sized gowns. Well I went to one of her trunk shows and found a gown , not my dream gown but they claimed they could make it into one by adding sleeves which I wanted . I know alterations are expensive but her prices are ridiculous! I would have never bought that gown if I had known what it would end up costing me! Oh and another thing is she sized me completely wrong making the alterations more difficult and then later making some comment to my mother in law which she told me gigi said "that I must of gained weight"...I don't think so lady! You wrote down the sample size fit great which it did NOT and you ordered the same size !! I don't know if your blind but it didn't zip up when I tried the sample on so.... No I did not gain weight ! I think that's your scam in making more money on naive brides who put there trust in you. I really should have spoke up and said something then but I figured they are the professionals they know what they are doing. Ha I was wrong . This place stressed me out completely having to go back about 7 times for alterations and I live in New Hampshire not not to mention not getting my dress until 5 days before my wedding. I do not recommend this place and I will probably end up getting a call over this review but the truth hurts sometimes and I was not happy with my dress on my wedding day ! Thank you

Profile Picture Diahann, 10/15/17, 3 Reviews
2.4

Had a wonderful experience shopping for my wedding dress with my mother and grandmother. Found it on my first time trying on wedding dresses. Dawn was wonderful and took all my thoughts and ideas into consideration. I am giving Giggi's a low rating because of their communication. It took 1 year to get my dress in when I was originally quoted 6-9 months. I did not contact the salon to see when my dress would be in until the 9 month mark - when I called the staff were unable to give me specifics on when my dress would come in or where it was in the process. They did not return calls and when I was given information about where my dress was it was often wrong. I wish the staff and Giggi were more open with me about what took so long and communicated to me that the process was going to take longer instead of me having to hunt them down. I did not have my dress altered with them because of the lack of communication.

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/7/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Veils, Bride
0.5

I just wrote a negative review about this business that went into much detail. After being ignored as a customer for 6 months...I finally got noticed! To the person who contacted me, I want you to know that I have every right to post a negative review. However, I am going to be fair and take it down but hoping that my message was understood. To Gigi and her staff...,Do you understand that my complaint was not uncommon to what has been written by other customers? The advice that I can give you all is that a friendl greeting, kind word, compassion,patience, warm conversation and a big smile can make the biggest difference in the world!
My review: Until Gigi's change the way they treat their customers, I will not recommend shopping at this establishment.

Profile Picture Deb, 9/10/17, 1 Review

Upcoming 2018 brides I repeat
DO NOT GO HERE!
I was a Bride of September 2017. I also was an out of state bride so you can assume that would be stressful for anyone to begin with. I was referred to Gigi’s by a friend well worst mistake of my life. We went there and ya the place is beautiful but the customer service from Gigi, Her Husband and Dawn were needless to say unprofessional rude and snotty! I had tried on my first round of dresses and fell in love with the first one I had tried on... I then went with the second one I had tried on which had to be made. Deposit was down dress was sent out to be made everything was great... well I come back for first fitting the dress I had originally tried on no where to be found in the store had looked nothing like what had came in from Boston it looked like a 2 year old sewed it. I was so upset fought up and down, after hours in the store with Gigi her husband and her assistant. They never were remorseful or even cared they said this is how it was supposed to be well I had pictures of the dress before and the dress was totally different. Unhappy standing there for over an hour balling my eyes out I said I can’t wear this dress it looked like it was shredded miss sewn and was not the original dress I had purchased. I said go get me the very first dress I tried on off the doll to try on and that was the dress I was supposed to be in. So we then went with that one.... well being an out of state bride there was literally 2 months for alliterations to be done promised it would be done and a rush....Come September all my beading work had not been attached to the dress the dress was stained, and she had to take it in and out twice for my bust area. I then was so fed up with these people and place they had no choice but to deliver my dress to me the night before my wedding to my rehearsal dinner at the restaurant. I then had to super glue beads on because of the poorly done alterations! DO NOT GO HERE THEY ARE RUDE AND SUCK!

Profile Picture Meissa , 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Jewelry, Bride

My first appointment ever was at Giggi's and I went in not expecting to find my dress since I knew how many brides struggle to find 'the one'. Boy, was I wrong! Their selection is fantastic and Dawn was super helpful, listening to what I and my bridal party did and didn't like about each dress. I listened when she suggested trying on a different style after the one I had been focused on wasn't quite right and I'm so glad I did! It was perfect and I got so many compliments on it. I highly recommend checking out Giggi's!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/3/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was referred by a friend that personally knew the owners. I went to Giggi's after visiting a few other bridal shops. I ended up finding my dress here and although I had multiple second guesses after purchasing the dress Giggi's was accommodating in letting me come back to retry on the dress to help confirm it was the right choice. I received many compliments at the wedding. Thanks!

Profile Picture Jill, 9/4/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

FANTASTIC SERVICE! Doug and I loved being able to pick a local business to get our wedding party dresses/tuxes and Groom's tux. They looked fantastic! What was amazing was that none of the wedding party was able to come to the shop to get fitted to try on final deliveries- all members called the shop with sizes and payments and spoke with Giggi and Keith about fitting. When the dresses were ready, the shop quickly shipped all of the dresses down the East Coast and the result was stunning. After the wedding, someone even offered to buy the dresses because of how beautiful they were! For groomsmen of various sizes- jackets, pants, and vests were perfect with no issues of fit. I felt like a member of the family walking in the door and would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture User6167967, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen

I have plenty of bridal shops in my area but I traveled over an hour to shop at Giggi's bridal because my sister had such a great experience there. The atmosphere was so nice and the service we received was lovely. Giggi carries beautiful gowns and any bride is sure to find something she loves. One of the women that works there, Phoua is also delightful and she actually gave me a recommendation to shop at Soma for bras that changed my life (I was having trouble finding my size)!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
4.1

After shopping at 5 other stores, I finally found my dress at Giggi's. Thank God! :) They were great when I came in to shop for my dress, but they ended up getting my measurements ALL wrong. I am a size 2 and they measured me at a size 8, telling me that designer sizes run differently. Nervous but trusting them, I paid for the dress and went home. That night, I was super stressed thinking about this. I called them first thing Monday morning and Giggi agreed that the size 8 sounded big, so she'd order a 6. Six months later, the dress came in, and was huge on me. I ended up needing $500 in alterations to make it fit right. Also, when I picked up the dress, they talked me into purchasing bra cups to have sewn in. My alterations lady didn't like the cups that Giggi's sold to me and ended up using her own. You can tell that this place just wants to make the sale. All in all, I gave them a good review because I did end up finding my dress here.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/2/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Giggi's was the first and only place I went to for my dress. She was very nice and knew exactly what I was looking for. She found me the dress hundreds below my budget!

Profile Picture Jennesa, 10/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The first store I went to for my dress was nice, but they rushed me out when I couldn’t decide on a dress. I wasn’t sure what style I would like and thought A-line would be good but those are all they really brought me and didn’t help in narrowing down my choices. I left a bit disheartened. It was back to the drawing board to look up more places to go and I found Gigi’s which happened to be close to where my sister lived. She took a quick stop by to check it out and gave a quick seal of approval on first glance. Being a small store I was nervous that it would not have as much selection or support but it was the complete opposite. From the minute I walked in, with more people than she told me I was allowed to bring, Gigi and her assistant were welcoming and she asked me questions about the wedding and styles that I liked. I never tried on more than two of the same style without Gigi reading my reaction and pulling something else she thought I might like. Even better, she doesn't stock only size 2 and 4 of dresses, I'm not very large more average, but she has dresses that most will fit into well and really see what it will look like, not just getting partially. I was so impressed with the experience and never would have picked the dress I bought off the rack if I was alone in the shop. Go to Gigi, especially if you are looking for more of a personal touch. She was fantastic!

Profile Picture User3806322, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Veils
4.7

LOVE working with owner, Gigi. It is very obvious she has a TON of bridal experience! Gigi took me in without an appointment because she had a free hour (so sweet of her!). Just happened to find my dream dress and then she worked with me to make sure I had time to organize a viewing for my friends and family after work later that week. Purchased the dress at an AMAZING price and was treated like a princess the entire time. We even bought our engagement party dresses there! Cannot wait to go back and pick up the embelishments for the dress.

I highly reccommend this boutique to any local bride!

Profile Picture User4512103, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

This was the fourth store I went to shop for my dress, and when I walked in, I was immediately greeted by friendly faces. They worked within my budget and weren't pushy about going higher. They found me a beautiful dress and made the shopping experience very nice. I am recommending them to my fiance for his tux, and for any woman shopping for a dress!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved working with Giggi! She personally outfitted my mom, my bridesmaids and me with some gorgeous dresses that were top quality! Her shop is adorable and although it looks small from the outside, it has so much to offer!

The shop is beautiful inside and Giggi takes great care of all her dresses! She provided personal attention for sizing and what people may like to wear. She provides a wide range of options and price ranges. I highly recommend her store to all brides!

Profile Picture User3730324, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Gigi and her team are amazing. From the moment I walked in, Gigi provided the absolute best customer service that there is. I was so impressed with the quality and care that I received from Gigi and her team, that we purchased all of the bridal party and mother of the bride dresses there as well. Gigi and her team go the extra mile to make sure that every bride, bridesmaid, and mother of the bride feels beautiful and confident on their special day!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 5/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Giggi was amazing! One on one attention, she makes an appointment with you and you and your party are the only ones there. Not rushed, it's a fun place and Giggi is friendly and honest! She helped me find my dress, she has plus size dresses so I could actually try it on and really see how it looked! After 7 different stores, I recommend Giggi's to everyone!!! Love her!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/25/14, 2 Reviews