51 Reviews for Sarah Giggar Makeup Artistry

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

Sarah is nothing short of amazing. She is a true professional that made me and my entire bridal party feel gorgeous on my wedding day, and I am so grateful! I've heard horror stories of bride's "clown" makeup, but Sarah took my request of making my makeup look natural and executed it so perfectly. I would have chosen anyone else for my special day!

Profile Picture Angela, 4/29/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Sarah was amazing! Not only did she make me feel comfortable and confident the day of my wedding, but she was there to answer any questions or concerns during the planning process. She is so knowledgeable! My bridesmaids, Mom and I all loved our makeup. The makeup lasted all night and looked amazing! One of my bridesmaids even came to the brunch the next morning with her makeup still on feeling beautiful. We had the best experience working with Sarah and will definitely go to her in the future. Thank you, Sarah!!

Profile Picture Suzy, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarah was amazing. From booking a trial to the day if she was very responsive and professional. She made me, my sister and my mom feel and look great. You will love her work. Book her!

Profile Picture Tami, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarah was recommended to me by THREE of my friends, and she did such a beautiful job with my wedding makeup! She spent plenty of time and put so much detail into her work. I felt absolutely gorgeous, and received numerous compliments all night about how natural my makeup looked while still having a little glam. (and it lasted through all of the dancing, and still looked great in pics) She really listened to my requests to have a natural look, and really made sure I was 100% satisfied before she finished. She started out with the most natural look for the cameras, knowing that if I wanted a little more she could always add on. When I was unable to articulate the how and where I wanted more on the eyes, she knew exactly what I meant! She even gave me a couple touch ups in-between doing everyone else's makeup and after my first look. I also gifted my mom with Sarah's services for the big day, and it made her feel so special and glamorous too :) Thanks Sarah!

Profile Picture elissa, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup

Sarah is extremely serious about her work. She was prompt and focused; got right down to business. Each of my girls got exactly what they wanted; we all felt absolutely stunning! Pure perfection for our wedding day.

Profile Picture Allie, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarah was wonderful! I have never felt more beautiful! My bridesmaids lovered her too! One of my bridesmaids even didn't wash her face at night and saved her makeup for breakfast the next morning

Profile Picture Erin, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Sarah was awesome! She is so talented and very professional. All of my bridesmaids were thrilled with how their make-up came out and I felt beautiful! I asked for a soft and natural look and it turned out exactly like I was hoping. Thank you so much for ensuring that my big day went smoothly and helping us look and feel our best!

Profile Picture Joanna, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Sarah is simply the best MUA there is. Her willingness to help bring your vision to life is incredible! I felt absolutely radiant for all my events. Sarah was always quick to respond to emails, which is very helpful while planning a wedding and trying to coordinate many things. She is insanely talented and really fun to work with. I hope to use Sarah again in the future for other events or for a fun night out! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarah is amazing! My makeup looked beautiful for my wedding, it was natural and beautiful and perfect. But besides being an amazing makeup artist Sarah is also a wonderful person and it was so nice having her calming energy in the room on one of the craziest mornings of my life. I cannot recommend Sarah enough, she is so great!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Licensed, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Sarah is outstanding! Her partnership throughout our wedding process was always professional, encouraging, and insightful. She made every single person she performed makeup application on, look and feel amazing. This was especially important as several ladies were self conscience about wearing a red lip - and Sara assuaged every single one of them - and they now wear red lips in their regular day to day as Sara opened their eyes. Our schedule ran flawlessly, and Sara made sure to arrive early with her assistant, which allowed us to get in some extra photo time. If you want flawless makeup for your wedding, then use Sara - she is the BEST.

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarah was referred to me by my friend who had used Sarah for her wedding makeup a year ago. Sarah was very easy to get in touch with, and responded within a day or two. I used her for our engagement shoot and she did an amazing job. She was extremely accommodating and came to my house before both the wedding and engagement shoot. I love the airbrush makeup she uses. she made my wedding makeup look natural, but still camera ready. I received so many compliments on my wedding makeup, and would highly recommend her to anyone needing a wedding makeup artist!

Profile Picture victoria, 10/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarah was great! She did makeup for my wedding. She was very responsive and professional! Her work was beautiful! I'm not a makeup "wearer" but I felt comfortable in my skin! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarah worked with myself and my bridal party. She managed to cater to each person's personal makeup style while still creating a cohesive look. And with only one slight touch up at 8 pm every one looked fresh faced all evening! Most importantly, she is not only good at her job but a very kind and accommodating person as well.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarah is so talented. She was easy to work with.. And even did a second trial for me! I had a really hard time finding a make up artist that was able to make me look "fresh and natural" and have my makeup last all day and night. Sarah was able to do that! She even recommended products that helped me keep my makeup on all night! She is worth every penny!

Profile Picture Deirdre, 4/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Working with Sarah put me at ease. She was so organized, punctual and talented! My girls and I looked natural and felt great. Our make up lasted all night. I can't say enough.

Profile Picture Kari, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarah did my makeup for my wedding on 8/22 as well as my makeup for my engagement shoot back in June. Sarah is incredibly talented and a true professional! She and her assistant did 10 people in total the day of my wedding and ended up finishing ahead of schedule! I cannot thank her enough for the incredible job Sarah did, everyone's makeup stayed in place and looking flawless well beyond the end of the reception and into the early morning of the after party! Sarah is a true talent in her craft and I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/22/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I got married on 8/15/15 and Sarah did my make up, as well as my bridesmaids make up and my mom's. Sarah is so talented as a make up artist- her knowledge and expertise is unmatched, and I felt so calm getting my make up done because of my confidence in her. She also re shaped my eyebrows on the day of my wedding and they've never looked better! I was recommended to Sarah by another friend, and will continue to recommend her. She is simply the best! My make up stayed in place all day and night and I was on the dance floor all evening!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/15/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I think everyone I know has used Sarah for their wedding. She is professional, responsive via email, and goes out of her way to make sure everything is right. On my wedding day I had a few issues, all of which she came to the rescue - a true miracle worker! Issue #1: My finance managed to over trim one side of his beard...of course the night before the wedding. I emailed Sarah, knowing the miracle worker she is, if she could fake part of the beard with make-up. She responded (with a laugh) that she could certainly help. No one noticed that he had on a tiny bit of makeup and neither did I. Issue #2: My bridesman woke up with some pretty big circles under his eyes - not cute. He asked Sarah if she just apply a little concealer underneath and she of course said yes without hesitation. Again, saving the day (and the bride!). Issue #3: One of the fake eyelashes she put on me, for some reason, did not sit properly on my eyelid. Not her fault at all, but she stayed longer to fix it and to make sure that I felt comfortable. Sarah really went out of her way for me on numerous occasions and I appreciate her so much for it!

Profile Picture User5224460, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

As someone who owns very little makeup apart from powder, eyeliner and mascara - I literally had no clue when it came to wedding makeup! I started to research it a bit and came across airbrush makeup. I wanted it to stay on all day, not rub off when I hugged people, and I loved the flawless look it gave. Sarah was one of the many makeup artists I spoke with, her prices were roughly the same as others but cheaper for bridesmaids - I didn't mind spending a little more for myself if my closest could save a little. Sarah was incredibly friendly and accommodating, she even recommended a hairstylist she works a lot with (I also had no clue for my hair either!). She also gave us some beauty tips on how to prepare our skin for the day etc etc.

The makeup itself was stunning! I love the Kate Middleton look, she looks flawless, yet natural at the same time. Sarah did an amazing job, not only on the wedding day but with the trial too! She literally got it perfect on her first go! It was great the morning of the wedding, she worked so quickly and we were well ahead of schedule! All of my bridesmaids absolutely loved their makeup, and they literally all looked stunning. She made us all look like movie stars - we loved it and can't thank her enough!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/24/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarah is fantastic! I have visited her for occasion makeup, eyelashes, facials and of course my bridal makeup! She is knowledgable, professional and so enthusiastic about making you look the best on your big day. Sarah gave me the most romantic undo and my makeup was flawless. She is truly a talented artist and awesome chick! I highly recommend her for not only her bridal makeup but for her facials as well. She's the best!!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/28/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarah is amazing, hands down. She is so passionate about what she does and it shows. She will adjust whatever you want, when you want it. She is focused and brings assistants that match her talent. My girls and I looked radiant and beautiful for my day and I am forever thankful for her amazing work.

Profile Picture Beth, 10/12/14, 5 Reviews
4.7

Sarah is fantastic!! I booked her after a friend of mine used her for her wedding and looked amazing. She's a licensed esthetician and very skilled at what she does. She arrived early on wedding day, and got right to work. Her makeup skills are top notch- I have never felt more beautiful than I did on wedding day! Her brow and lashes skills are seriously amazing- everyone looked so beautiful!! My bridal party all had different makeup preferences, but she was able to accommodate all of them- some very natural, others more made up. Sarah is a total doll, but very professional, and expects the same out of her clients that she offers to them. She sticks to a strict timeline that is outlined in her initial contract to make sure all events run on time, requests that everyone getting her services shows up with their skin properly prepped. This was incredibly helpful in making sure that our day ran on time, as things always come up to delay the day. Thanks to Sarah, we were even ready to go early! I would highly recommend Sarah to anyone looking for bridal or special occasion makeup!

Profile Picture User3527215, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarah is INCREDIBLE! From the first time I contacted her until the moment she and her assistant completed the last bridesmaid, she was the consummate professional. (My type-A personality appreciated this SO much!!!) We stayed right on schedule which was a feat considering there were 9 faces to be done.

But even more importantly, Sarah is unbelievably talented. As a person who doesn't wear makeup day-to-day, she was able to work with me to create a look that enhanced my features and didn't overwhelm them (or me). I've truly never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. Her brow and lash skills are unmatched (no one believed I was wearing false lashes) and she was able to work with upwards of 5 different skin tones that were included in the 9 women I treated to makeup services for the wedding. I highly recommend booking Sarah for your wedding or for any occasion you may want to feel just a little more glam.

Profile Picture NATASHA, 9/20/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

She is a true artist and was wonderful. She provided amazing service and detail for the bride and bridal party. Truly fantastic and made us look beautiful in a very natural way.

Profile Picture User4355657, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarah was awesome! We had a warm day in July and all of our make up stayed and lasted throughout the hot sun and dancing on the dance floor. She did my make up for my sisters wedding and I immediately hired her for my wedding. She listened to the vision I had for how I wanted to look and it was perfect! She is so sweet and does an amazing job!

Profile Picture Monica , 7/26/14, 1 Review