15 Reviews for GIF Floral and Event design

Altar Decor (1)
Bouquets (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

GIF Floral in my opinion is the best wedding florist and designer. Decoration is always gorgeous and exceptional, always making effort to please her customers, and she will even travel from Florida to Boston to serve her customers. Simply love GIF Floral.

Profile Picture Gabriela, 8/3/19, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Gif Floral and Event Designs coordinated and decorated our 25th Wedding Anniversary we were extremely happy and blessed with everything.

Profile Picture Silmara , 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

They are the best! They were ready and made my big day the most perfect wedding ever! Thank you guys for the amazinha job!

Profile Picture Wanessa, 7/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had the best experience, GIF floral and events provided me with beautiful decor for my wedding, I was very satisfied with the professionalism, the beautiful job and most of all being able to trust and rest assure that everything was going to be beautiful on my special day, and everything was gorgeous!!!

Profile Picture Marina, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Gif Floral and Event Design is ran by Neide Lima. She is an amazing event designer! Her team is very fast and well prepared. Our decoration was just amazing! We loved all the flower arrangements, all the table runners were fantastic, rustic and sophisticated at the same time. We loved the sweets table! We loved the coordination of the ceremony, which was also done by this amazing team. I've never seen such an amazing decoration! Thank you so much. Above and beyond expectations!

Profile Picture Isabel, 10/8/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Neide was amazing through out the whole process. She had great ideas and was really there for my husband and I. My wedding day would have not been the same without her. Her creativity and design really made this day so special! Super grateful for her help!

Profile Picture Acsa, 11/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

GIF Floral & Event Design did such an amazing job on our wedding day. I highly recommend them. They were very professional and so accommodating to all of our needs. Our wedding day was beautiful thanks to GIF Floral & Event Design.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/4/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I HAD GIF DOING MY LITTLE GIRL'S 1ST AND 2ND BDAY PARTY !!!THEY ALWAYS WENT AN EXTRA MILE TO PLEASE US WITH GREAT TASTE AND RELIABILITY!!!I DO RECOMEND 100%!!!

Profile Picture patricia , 6/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

Everything was created and done beautifully ! I have seen and been at many occassions of which GIF Floral has decorated . Each event was always breathtaking ! I love GIF Floral ..they are the best!

Profile Picture Maryanne, 8/1/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Gif was great!!! Neide is very professional and she knows how to listen to the bride. She did our wedding and everything was perfect!!

Profile Picture Marylia, 7/17/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

The Gif Floral Events Designers was the most perfect time that we had for my daughter wedding in fact they are so good that when my son got married two years ago we choose they service again! They are very professional and they have affordable prices. My family and I recommend this special time.

Profile Picture Keyla, 8/27/08, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I enjoyed working with GIF Floral and Event design very much!!

They are very professional! Neide worked specifically with me on my wedding and she was very attentive. She worked within my budget and gave me the best service! I was able to tell her exactly what I envisioned for my decoration and she made it all come true. Very innovative and just naturally gifted at what she does!!

I TOTALLY RECOMMEND GIF to any other bride!!

Profile Picture Jordana, 8/16/08, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)