24 Reviews for Giecold photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
21 Giecold photography Reviews

I cannot say enough about how satisfied we were with Giecold photography. He was timely and professional, but also relaxed and easy to work with. I loved that he would show us our pictures as we were taking them! He had creative ideas and wasn't afraid to take control on our wedding day to make sure everything was perfect. We appreciated his patience and professionalism; it made the whole process enjoyable and easy! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jack is a very excellent and professional photographer. We had our engagement photo shoot in Boulder, and he was great the whole time. He is courteous, punctual, and is committed to working with you to deliver high quality pictures that you will absolutely love. A real pleasure to deal with right from our first sit-down meeting with him. I highly highly recommend his services!!

Profile Picture User6760947, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot

Jack was such a pleasure to work with. He was so professional and was almost unnoticeable at the wedding. He even stayed a bit longer to catch all the important moments which were pushed back because of a late arrival. He got our photos to us very quickly after the wedding and they turned out great!

Profile Picture Alex, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jack was great!!! He shot photos of my mountain-top wedding and did an amazing job. Really nice, down to earth and professional - with beautiful pictures to remember my wedding by. He also got me my pictures extremely quickly!!! I had friends that waited for their wedding pics for up to a year - mine were waiting for me when I got back from my honeymoon. Great experience and would recommend.

Profile Picture User6272883, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jacek was really easy to deal with. He took our engagement photos and so we new he would be easy to get along with. He is great value for money and takes way better photos than anyone else we saw in his price bracket and was easy to deal with on the day of our wedding.

Profile Picture User4361882, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Very courteous, timely and professional. The photos he captured were nothing short of amazing! Very highly recommended.

Profile Picture User4320620, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jacek is a very artistic photographer. He shot our engagement photos, our rehearsal dinner, and our wedding and I loved them all. The photos came out beautifully and I am so glad that we found him!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/17/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jacek has great ideas and vision for unique photographs that you aren't going to see from other photographers.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jacek was an amazing photographer for my daughters wedding! His expertise and attention to detail that he and his co- worker displayed was top notch! He captured all the special moments and received so many compliments from our quests. We highly recommend Jacek for your special moments!

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/25/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jacek is absolutely amazing! We were thrilled with the attention to detail he gave to every single picture, you could tell he wanted everything to be absolutely perfect. He was great about being everywhere, but yet not intrusive to guests. We can't wait to see our final photos. Jacek is truly an artist who loves what he does, and it shows...Whenever we need photos in the future, this is our man from now on!

Profile Picture Sandy, 6/22/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

AMAZING! So happy with how our pictures turned out. Jacek knew exactly what pictures to take and how to use the space and lighting. We will use him again for whatever professional pictures we may need.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/5/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

S.J. Giecold was a pleasure to work with. He is incredibly talented and takes beautiful, unique photos. His prices were very reasonable, and we appreciated getting the rights to the photos. He has a great eye for artistic shots. He really went above and beyond for us with a cool professional photo booth, as well. He stood out as the best vendor for our wedding overall. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kate, 4/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jacek is an amazing photographer! He did our engagement pictures a few weeks ago in the snow at Chautauqua Park in Boulder. Jacek was so flexible and willing to wait until Boulder had the “perfect snowstorm” for our pictures. The shots he took were very creative and captured personal moments.

We received the DVD in the mail within a week! We were very impressed with the quality of the pictures. There were so many great pictures we had a difficult time narrowing down our favorites. I think we ended up with a list of 65 favorite pictures :)

Overall, I highly recommend Jacek. He is flexible, creative, and a pleasure to work with. We are very lucky to have him as our photographer for our wedding in August!

Profile Picture Heather, 2/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

He has a creative eye for great shots and his execution of the shots are phenomenal!

Profile Picture User2765194, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I saw Jacek's work two years before our wedding and we knew right away that he would be the best person to capture the most important moments of our big day. A year after we signed the contract, Jacek told us that he was moving from Illinois to Colorado but he promised to be back in Chicago for our wedding. And he did! On Saturday morning, about 7:00 am, Jacek showed up at the groom's house to take pictures. After that, he took hundreds of pictures during my (bride's) preparation, church ceremony and wedding reception, as well as in downtown Chicago and in romantic ruins of an abandoned church in Gary, Indiana. Jacek is very professional but spontaneous and easy going at the same time. His pictures are simply amazing! Jacek definitely exceeded our expectations. He was able to photograph the smallest details of our wedding day in a romantic but realistic way. He has an ability of capturing all important moments of the event without being in your way. Since posting our pictures online, at least ten people asked us for Jacek's contact information. My husband and I strongly recommend Jacek from Giecold Photography. We love our wedding pictures and we would have not changed anything about them.

Profile Picture Karolina, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

He is not only an incredible photographer but he is a joy to work with. He has his own really great and artistic ideas but he is also willing to listen to you and work in what you envision. I would never use another photographer ever again, and we hope to be able to work with him again.

Profile Picture User2782248, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photos we received were so beautiful. We had very natural poses, and very rarely did we do many posing because Jacek knew what he was doing with the camera. We didn't even need to pose because the photos he took captured everything beautifully. The quality was amazing. Jacek really helped us relax and made us laugh. He was also our engagement photographer and so we had a great connection. I would really recommend Dreamlandfoto for your event!

Profile Picture User1198485, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I could not have asked for a better photographer to capture our wedding day! Being a professional photographer myself, choosing the right company to document our day was incredibly important to me. Giecold Photography exceeded our expectations!! We were so thrilled with the results. I highly, HIGHLY, recommend Giecold Photography.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/25/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The wedding happens only once. The memories stay forever. That's why it is extremely important to have someone who will help you to make it happen.
Jack traveled with us thru streets of Manhattan, stayed with us during the ceremony, wedding and post-wedding party. It was fun and creative process. By choosing Jack we made one of the most crucial decisions ever.
100x thank you.

Przemek Olesinski
Englewood, NJ

Profile Picture Przemek, 7/11/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The perfect match for our wedding!
I would recommend Jacek to anyone getting married and looking for unique and superior quality photographs of that special day. I cannot praise him highly enough, he works hard, however he is not intrusive and most importantly, he gets the perfect shots done! Our photos are beautiful, artistic and capture even the smallest details of our incredible day. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Izabela, 7/11/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!! You can see the energy and passion in ALL of his pictures!!! My husband and I received so many compliments on our weding photos thanks to Jacek. He is very professional and easy to work with. Many of my friends used his services and no one was ever disapointed. Definately would recommend him!!!!

Profile Picture Dorothy, 4/29/08, 1 Review