Gianna's Photography Reviews

2 | Hamel, MN

2 Reviews for Gianna's Photography

Gianna was fantastic! Not only did I feel like the value of her work was a steal, she put people at ease throughout the day. She is a true professional! It has been one week since my wedding and she has already posted some images from our day (granted it was an off-season wedding) but she moves quickly in her work! I hired a videographer and she worked so well with him that it was hard to tell that they hadn't worked together before - it really made for a seamless experience for me and I'm so grateful! I am in love with her work and I couldn't be happier with the results. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Alyssa · Married on 05/20/2016

Gianna is amazing to work with and her pictures are beautiful! We were so fortunate to have found her level of artistry (and a look that matched our style) within our budget. We did run into some set backs with our engagement session and not being able to access all the photos we wanted to use (technical issues) and I do wish we had been able to use a site of our choosing (restricted to Minted) to order save the dates, etc but it wasn't the end of the world. Our photos also took a bit longer than expected to get back, but being able to see and share select images from her Facebook page and in the blog were a nice in between to hold off our families and guests that kept asking. I would recommend booking for a couple more hours than directly planned out to account for timing issues that pop up during the day and then to make sure you capture everything you want. All in all I am very happy with our photos and look forward to sharing them with our friends and family!

Sent on 07/30/2016