Gianna Keiko Photography Reviews

Gianna Keiko Photography 6
Gianna Keiko Photography 7
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 04/07/2019

Amazing work, such a calming presence!

Gianna did an AMAZING job. We got our pictures back super fast -- just a couple of weeks! She was so organized and made sure that we got all the pictures that we wanted. She was such a calming presence and did a wonderful job organizing people and shots. Made sure hair and dress was right in every photo. Would hire her a million times over! Can't go wrong!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Gianna Keiko Photography 12
    Gianna Keiko Photography 13
    Gianna Keiko Photography 14

Gianna Keiko Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review ! I truly appreciate your time and it was an honor to capture your story.
  • Y

Yasmeen · Married on 03/23/2019

Pure Magic - Wedding Photos to Envy!!!

Gianna is a true artist - after seeing our sneak peek pictures from our wedding, I started to wonder if maybe she was part camera herself! The photos are breathtaking, capturing the smallest details and most intimate moments - she managed to do that without ever feeling intrusive or overbearing on our wedding day. Gianna's energy is lively, passionate and driven by ensuring her client is not only satisfied with the final pictures, but has fun and enjoys the process. You want a wedding photographer that is going to catch those almost impossible moments, memories that would otherwise be forgotten. Your wedding day will fly by and as you leave for your honeymoon you'll be grasping at straws to recall each second of it - Gianna will ensure you don't have to forget any of it. Her shooting style is real and will show you and your guests at the height of all your emotions. These pictures will remain a fixture in our home and lives forever - Gianna is without a doubt the most talented, professional and easy to work with photographer and you will do yourself a disservice if you don't hire her for your wedding.

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Gianna Keiko Photography 15
    Gianna Keiko Photography 16

Melissa · Married on 01/19/2019

Very Talented

Gianna is so sweet and amazing. She kept us in our comfort zone and the photos always come out so authentic. We loved working with her for our engagement photos and the wedding day

Sent on 02/03/2019

Gianna Keiko Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review me ! Wishing y'all the very best as you plan for baby girl's arrival !!!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/29/2018

Gianna was a dream! I don't know if I'm going to be able to adequately describe how great she was but here goes... day of she was such a calming presence - her energy is just amazing. She was so great at capturing moments without being distracting or in the way. I love how she sets up posed shots and then moves on quickly like you're never holding a post long she gets the shot and moves on. It all feels seamless and unforced.
    She also did our engagement shoot and came and took a few shots at the rehearsal as well which was great. It gave us a chance to get to know her and her shooting style so we were super comfortable with her. Her assistant was also great (i can't remember her name unfortunately) but she was great as well. I really can't recommend her enough!

We had filled out a little pre-event survey with her and since my husband doesn't love feeling like he's being paparazzi-ed we had chosen that we wanted her to be as "invisible" as possible and honestly i barely noticed she was there. A+++

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Gianna Keiko Photography 17
    Gianna Keiko Photography 18
    Gianna Keiko Photography 19
    Gianna Keiko Photography 20
    Gianna Keiko Photography 21

Ariel J. Santiago · Married on 09/15/2018

Photography at its Finest-Gianna Keiko

While shopping for wedding photographers, my wife and I came across Gianna’s work and were immediately drawn to her shooting style. After meeting her during our engagement photo shoot, her positive energy and creative style confirmed that we had made the right choice. On our big day, Gianna worked tirelessly to capture our most intimate moments throughout the day and the finished product was AMAZING! In Gianna, you will have a consummate professional who is über creative and will provide you with a top-of-the line product. It was a pleasure working with her and we would highly recommend her for your photography needs.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Gianna Keiko Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review me ! I am so thrilled to hear that y'all are over the moon about your wedding photos. It was an honor to capture your love story and it was fabulous working with y'all !!! Wishing you the very best.

Rachel · Married on 05/12/2018

Gianna did a great job!! We loved working with her and had a great experience.

Gianna Keiko Photography's reply:

Thank you Rachel !! I hope that the rest of wedding planning and visiting family is going well !

TI · Married on 05/12/2018

Gianna was very communicative from the planning stage and helped us to get ready for our big day. On the wedding day, she came prepared and navigated us through the chaotic day and crowds, making sure that we get the shots that we definitely wanted. Also, unlike some old school photographers, she understands how younger generations use their wedding photos and offers flexible policies on photos. Gianna and her team was very professional and supportive throughout the evening, and we would recommend them to any of our friends getting married! Thank you so much Gianna!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Gianna Keiko Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my services !! We so loved being a part of your union and capturing all the sweet and special moments

Belle-Anne · Married on 03/24/2018

Gianna completed our engagement pictures and we are in love with them! She was super flexible with scheduling and locations. Also, she provided proofs from our engagement session SUPER fast which was awesome. Overall it has been a pleasure with working with her thus far and we are excited to continue to work her on our special day.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Gianna Keiko Photography's reply:

Thank you, Belle-Anne ! I loved incorporating your sweet pup into the Engagement photos and it was great to walk around the park with y'all, as well. Looking forward to capturing the joy on the big day !

Shannon · Married on 03/10/2018

My wedding was a destination wedding so I wanted to find a local photographer in the area, which was very nerve-racking for me. I emailed around 10 different photographers asking about quotes and what was included in packages but what set Gianna apart from the rest of the photographers is that she took the time to personally call and talk to me about specific details on how I wanted my special, nontraditional day to go. After we spoke on the phone, she customized a package based on my specific needs. I finally met Gianna for the first time on the day of my wedding. She has a very genuine and warm vibe that made everyone very comfortable. She also brought a second photographer to help and he was awesome. It ended up pouring down rain the day of my wedding and they had no problem getting wet and muddy to get the perfect shot. My pictures turned out so unique and so special and I accredit that to Gianna’s adventurous nature. I could go on and on but Gianna is simply the best and I have wonderful pictures that all of my friends are envious of ??

Sent on 06/05/2018

Gianna Keiko Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share such special details of y'all's wedding day ! We were honored to be a part of your story and union, and are thrilled you had a great client experience from start to finish ! We wish you all the happiness in marriage :)

Madison · Married on 03/07/2018

We LOVED Gianna! We had a courthouse elopement and had her capture our ceremony and do a couples session afterwards. The entire process felt extremely natural and we had a blast with her! We had great conversation, lots of laughs, and the photos are gorgeous. I highly recommend Gianna!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Gianna Keiko Photography's reply:

Hi Madison ! Spending the day with you and Jacolvy was awesome ! Congrats again and so glad to hear the process was a joy for y'all. Here's to hoping I leave more sessions googling podcasts to listen to whilst editing :)

Neha · Married on 12/01/2017

Gianna was absolutely wonderful from the first day I reached out to her! She has ALWAYS been very responsive via email/facebook and thoroughly answered each and every question I had throughout the process (and I had PLENTY)! She took the time to put together a Pinterest board of inspiration for our engagement shoot and even went over the types of clothing and colors that might be best suited for the style we wanted. Not only is she incredibly talented behind the lens, but she was also suppeerrrr easy to work with and made our engagement shoot so comfortable! I would recommend Gianna again and again to anyone looking to do a family shoot, engagement shoot, or wedding-you'll be glad you did!

Gianna Keiko Photography's reply:

Thank you, Neha ! I'm so glad we could make real the formal + casual vision that captures you + Alonzo perfectly. We loved our day with y'all and glad we could dodge mosquitos and alarms together ! Happy planning and all the best

Kristin · Married on 09/01/2017

You were just amazing and there would have been nothing you could have done better.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Gianna Keiko Photography's reply:

Thank you ! I loved working with your families and will always think of dancing when I think of you and Jonni !
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 06/17/2017

Gianna is great! She delivers great, quality work on time. Just 2 weeks ago, one of my husband’s clients cried when seeing our engagement photo!

Sent on 12/17/2017
    Gianna Keiko Photography 22
    Gianna Keiko Photography 23
    Gianna Keiko Photography 24

Gianna Keiko Photography's reply:

How sweet ! Hi Yvette, Thank you for the feedback and I hope the new house and first year of holiday season as a family is blessed ! Wishing y’all the best for 2018

Allie · Married on 05/13/2017

Gianna is a photographer with an artist eye, very communicative, and professional. She made everything feel really natural and special.

Gianna Keiko Photography's reply:

Thank you, Allie ! Being part of your day was such an honor. I'll always remember the record lounge, table settings, zine and mythology incorporated into your vows.

Ellen · Married on 10/15/2016

Gianna has a keen eye. She can compose and capture on the fly. The wedding day was told in brilliant autumn colors and touching detail. We look back on that perfect October day through her images and remember the happy, sweet gathering again and again.

Gianna Keiko Photography's reply:

Thank you for the feedback, Ellen ! It was an honor to be a part of the day and I loved the little details of hand made aprons, pies, and hay bails !

Gianna made me feel comfortable in front of the camera, was very patient with all my requests and was able to capture the most gorgeous photos! I can't recommend her enough!

Gianna Keiko Photography's reply:

Thank you and so glad to be a part of your day !

Cara · Married on 10/10/2015

Gianna captured beautiful images and tender moments from my best friends special day. As a bridesmaid, my main concern was keeping the bride happy and relaxed. Gianna is trustworthy, responsive, and has a very calm and composed manner that is crucial for planning and day of. Quick turn around and beautiful use of light!

Gianna Keiko Photography's reply:

Thank you, Cara ! You were a superb Matron of Honor (often a photographer’s go-to for rallying group photos). I enjoyed being part of the day !!

Jana · Married on 06/27/2015

Gia has photographed our family on multiple occasions and is always willing to think outside the box and do something different. We used her for our wake surfing maternity shoot, as well as a newborn family shoot on the boat and paddle board. Gia does a great job capturing the moment and highlighting peoples true personalities, versus the traditional staged/posed shots. You be you, and she'll capture all those special moments. Simple, yet beautiful.

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Gianna Keiko Photography 29
    Gianna Keiko Photography 30
    Gianna Keiko Photography 31

Gianna Keiko Photography's reply:

Hi jana ! Thank you so much for providing feedback along with photos ! I’ve loved being a part of your family’s storytelling. Let’s surf soon !

Stacie · Married on 05/15/2008

Gianna is amazing!! Her talent is amazing!! She did my maternity and newborn pictures. She did not disappoint. Her work is flawless.

Gianna Keiko Photography's reply:

Thank you, Stacie ! It has been wonderful getting to know your family through these stages of life !

Katie · event on 08/14/2016

Gianni is a true artist, she she captures the moments in between with such candor and beauty. Not to mention she has such incredible energy and is wonderful to work with.

Thank you, Katie ! I appreciate the feedback on the whole experience