Giacomelli Weddings Reviews

Giacomelli Weddings 3
Giacomelli Weddings 4
  • Lexi

Lexi Methvin · Married on 10/05/2018

I can't say enough about how great Marie-Laure is!

Marie-Laure helped me create a surprise proposal and "forever-fiance" ceremony. I had never been to the location of the proposal and ceremony. But I felt comfortable because Marie-Laure spent a lot of time getting to know James and I and helping put together a program that exceeded my expectations. She planned all the details and brought the entire event together beautifully. She was imaginative, thoughtful, thorough, responsive and a voice of reason when I needed a reality check. Marie-Laure provided truly exceptional planning, coordination and event services, and I highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Giacomelli Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your very kind words.
    Planning this proposal with you has been a new, original and fun experience ! You have been an amazing partner in crime and I am so glad it remained a surprise for James until the very end !
    The cycling wine tour is also an amazing memory of your stay in the beautiful Beaujolais region where I hope to see you again soon.

Daniel · Married on 05/27/2018

Marie-Laure couldn't have been more responsive and accommodating to our needs. As an American couple getting married in France, we asked for quite a few customizations to the typical French wedding, such as a full bar service during the cocktail hour and gluten-free options. No ask was too much for Marie-Laure, who even helped us devise a back-up plan on the day of our wedding in case it started to rain as we walked down the aisle (spoiler alert: it did).

For Americans looking to get married in France, I can't recommend Marie Laure enough. Her English is perfect (as is her French obviously) and she was available for conference calls very late in the evening her time. Her dedication to our wedding was impressive; she was there for the rehearsal dinner, the entire wedding day, and the brunch the day after. Bravo Marie-Laure!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Giacomelli Weddings's reply:

Dear Daniel,
    Thank you so much for your kind words !!
    Being by your side, and Zachary's, was a real pleasure. Such a kind and loving couple !
    Wishing you both all the best <3
    Marie-Laure
  • F

Florent · Married on 10/07/2017

Giacomelli Weddings was so helpful and professional from the minute she started working on our wedding. She assisted in the choice of our vendors, advised us and followed-up with us as much as possible until the D Day. She organized everything so that we could enjoy this beautiful and lovely memory. We highly recommend GW for any wedding or event.
    Petrina and Florent