Gia and the blooms Reviews

Gia and the blooms 6
Gia and the blooms 7

Laura · Married on 11/16/2018

So gorgeous!

Yuliya and her team did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. Yuliya was so great to work with. She really took the time to understand my vision and my budget and made all of our floral arrangements look more beautiful than I have could imagined!

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Gia and the blooms 13
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 09/02/2018

GORGEOUS works of art!

The Gia & The Blooms team are true artists who take such pride in creating uniquely beautiful floral masterpieces. They took the time to fully understand my vision and were proactive about recommending specific flowers and styles that would help bring this vision to life. They were a dream to work with and put such a personal and caring touch on every single bouquet, boutineer and centerpiece. I was moved to tears when I saw the ceremony arch and the wedding cake - never have I seen a cake with such carefully placed creativity. I'm a huge fan of this intimate local business and am now a customer for life!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Gia and the blooms 18
    Gia and the blooms 19
    Gia and the blooms 20

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

I can’t begin to express how beautiful our flowers were. The roses were equisite, the greenery was lush, and everything smelled amazing! My bridal bouquet was perfect. We couldn’t have been happier. The price point was beyond fair and I think this florist is a hidden gem in Cincinnati. We did most of our design in one meeting (we are from out of town). Yuliya and team were very knowledgeable, creative and lovely. Thank you for a terrific experience!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Anne · Married on 12/09/2017

Working with Yuliya and her team was an absolute pleasure. The flowers were absolutely stunning-she was able to take the ideas and aesthetics I shared and make them even more perfect than I could have pictured. Gia & The Blooms was very accommodating and responsive throughout the whole process. Everyone we dealt with from concept to the sweet folks that delivered everything to our hotel the morning of the wedding were very nice and professional.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Emily · Married on 06/02/2017

I loved these flowers the first time I saw them at the City Flea. They are beautiful and exactly what I wanted for my wedding. The price is right, too! Yulia was so sweet to work with.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Kelly · Married on 12/18/2016

Yulia took the time to listen to what I wanted and my vision became her vision. She was super easy to communicate with and very flexible with my frequent changes to the order and change of plans. Her flower arrangements and archway stole the show! Couldn't be more happy with how it turned out.

Sent on 12/28/2016