GH Videos Reviews

12 Reviews for GH Videos

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/24/2019

Greg Henry is awesome!

Greg did such an amazing job on our wedding video. We could not be happier with his work!! He somehow managed to fit in every single person in our highlight video that we that we wanted him to, without even having to ask him! He is super easy to work with, and always answered any questions I had no matter the time of day! We will forever cherish our wedding video and cannot recommend Greg enough! His ability to edit everything and have it all flow together is just amazing (along with his drone skills!)... Thank you Greg for bringing our day to life!!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Katie · Married on 04/29/2017

Greg is the best of the best. He not only captures beautiful shots with incredible high-quality equipment and a skilled eye, but he also captures the emotion and the story of the whole day with the final product. I am a video producer myself, so entrusting my memories into someone else's hands was very difficult for me. When Greg arrived on the scene, his skill and knowledge immediately showed through. I had a laundry list of specific shots and moments that I wanted and he captured them all; all the while remaining unobtrusive and nearly invisible to me and my guests. The highlight video that he put together brought tears to my eyes (again) - he even used quotes from our vows and the toasts to capture our emotion and the emotion of our guests. And his price for a full day of shooting, which includes several cameras and cinematic equipment (like a drone!!), plus all that editing, cannot be beat. I would confidently recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Brittany · Married on 11/05/2016

Greg was probably the best decision we made for our wedding day. Not only was the finished product amazing and something I am proud to show my friends and family, he is just fantastic at his job. We discussed details prior to the big day so I knew exactly what to expect. The day of he let me enjoy the day as he did his job. I can't tell you how much this helped that I didn't have to make decisions the day of or have something asking my opinion every 4 seconds, yet if I thought of a shot (such as my dad seeing me in my dress for the first time) he was ready and willing to get it. After the wedding, Greg kept up with me to ensure I liked the finished product, which I was 110% satisfied with. There were even some cuts I wanted to make at the end of my wedding video (super inebriated wedding guests can take the magic of the day down a notch ;) ) and he was more than willing to oblige. All this aside, you get a beautiful video at a super affordable price. I can't say enough about Greg and appreciate his work on making our wedding video the best ever!

Sent on 01/08/2017

STEPHANIE · Married on 08/27/2016

Greg and the other videographer made my day that much more perfect.! I got a glimpse of some of my wedding video & from just the few seconds i seen i know it will be a fairytale come true. No more Nicholas Sparks movies to see a Happily Ever After now i can just watch my wedding video?

Sent on 09/16/2016

Sara · Married on 04/26/2014

Greg Was great! He was so much fun to work with! I can't wait to see our video!
    I know he does fantastic work!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Positively loved Greg! He was so easy to work with and I was definitely pleased with the result.

The highlight video that he put together was one of my favorite takeaways from the wedding!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/21/2013

Greg was awesome! He was at the church for the ceremony before myself and the bridemaids even arrived so he got video from the time we got off the limo bus all the way to the very end of the reception! Greg had our highlight video and wedding video to us only a couple weeks after our wedding and they are both amazing! We could not be more happy with the outcome of everything. Greg also supplied our photobooth for us which was a blast and a huge hit. We got a book of all the photos with messages from the guests and a CD of all the photos as well! We are so thankful that we had the BEST videographer for our wedding! Thanks Greg!!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Amy · Married on 03/08/2013

Greg was very professional. My wedding video is wonderful - I couldn't have asked for more! He is newer to the business and priced right. I didn't want to spend thousands of dollars for my wedding video, nor did I need to.

Sent on 07/30/2013
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 07/14/2012

Very professional and a great price! The staff was friendly and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend hiring them for any important event!

Sent on 08/10/2012

Courtney · Married on 06/09/2012

Did a great job and was very professional - beautiful work

Sent on 06/17/2012

Christine · Married on 06/01/2012

Greg Henry did an absolutely fantastic job videographing our wedding. We couldn't be happier with the results!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2011

We hired Greg to do the videography at our wedding 10/22/11 and could not be happier with the results. While planning our wedding budget, videography was always something we had considered as an “if we can” option after we got what seemed most important (cake, food, decorations, etc.). I randomly searched the Knot.com about a month before the wedding and found that fortunately Greg was available that day and his service costs were within our budget. I can’t tell you how pleased we are with the outcome of the experience working with Greg. He got back to me immediately and we worked out the details quickly and thoroughly. We live out of state, which made many parts of the wedding planning process difficult, but Greg was incredibly flexible dealing with our busy work schedules and the time difference between states. We hired Greg to capture our ceremony, cocktail hour and most of our reception, which he did with multiple cameras, microphones and creative camera angles. The day of the wedding was of course hectic, but Greg and his assistant were extremely professional and we hardly even knew they were there. He interviewed our wedding party and guests as well as my husband and I at various points throughout the night and caught so many little funny moments that we are so grateful to have recorded. Our video turned out amazing and far beyond our expectations. We really just hoped to capture our ceremony and some guest comments, but received so much more. We had so many compliments on the highlight video alone. His editing and incorporation of our music choices on the video are incredible. I am so grateful we decided to book Greg for our wedding. I know years from now we will not remember (or care) exactly what we ate or who sat where in the seating chart I worked on so meticulously. However, we will have an amazing video to narrate our day, remember all the memories we made that day and hear the vows we made to each other. Pictures are amazing, but they don’t tell a story the way a video does. We absolutely recommend Greg’s services to anyone needing a videographer.

Sent on 02/19/2012