GG Photography Reviews

GG Photography 7
  • Jacob

Jacob Campbell · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Wonderful Photographer Who Truly Cares

When we first set up our photo shoot I was worried, I’m not the type to take photos. I was worried the photographer would be bossy and make us do “corny poses” that all engagement photos do. When we met Gabi all of that changed! We had so much fun during our photo shoot and it honestly ended up being a BLAST! She truly cared about how our photos came out and she even worked with us to get us the best possible package that fit us. Because of our experience we have recomended GG Photography to other and will continue to recommend GG Photography to anyone who will listen! Thank you for the Wonderful experience Gabi!!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    GG Photography 8
    GG Photography 9
    GG Photography 10
    GG Photography 11
    GG Photography 12
    GG Photography 13

GG Photography's reply:

You two are seriously THE BEST! Thank you so much for your kind review, Jacob! I’m so thrilled you had a good time at your session and I literally cannot wait for your wedding :)
  • Rachael

Rachael Faust · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Fun and Comfortable

Gabi with GG Photography did such an amazing job with our engagement photos! She was flexible with the times, gave me advice when I asked for it, and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We felt like we could be ourselves around her and she was able to capture our personalities in the photos! I am obsessed with our engagement photos and we will be hiring here for our wedding as well! you will not regret hiring here for your photos!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    GG Photography 14
    GG Photography 15
    GG Photography 16
    GG Photography 17
    GG Photography 18

Alison · Married on 07/14/2018

Gabi was incredible! Throughout everything, she was so easy to work with and couldn't have been more helpful! She was incredibly flexible and great at communicating. All the wedding photos were awesome and the turnaround was so quick! I loved Gabi and highly recommend her for any couple getting married!

Sent on 07/30/2018

GG Photography's reply:

Alison! You make my day! Thank you for your sweet review. I'm so thankful I had the chance to work with you and Adam :)

Heather · Married on 07/07/2018

Gabbi was awesome to work with, had great ideas and had my proofs back to me within a week!!! We will be hiring her again for sure!!!

Sent on 07/21/2018
    GG Photography 19

GG Photography's reply:

Heather! I LOVED spending time with you and your family on your wedding day! Thank you so much for your kind review :) I can't wait to work with you in the future!

Alycia · Married on 06/16/2018

I can't say enough great things about Gabi!!! She has done multiple sessions with me and my family. I have used her for family pictures as well as boudoir shoot. She is so easy to work with and talk to about anything. She's open to others suggestion and always willing to work with you!!! I always recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!!!! She will be our photographer for Kevin and my wedding!!!

GG Photography's reply:

Thanks Alycia! You're always so great to work with and I couldn't be more excited for your wedding day!

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

Gabi was FANTASTIC on my wedding day! She took the most breathtaking pictures & had my wedding album done way sooner than we were expecting. Thank you Gabi, you’re the best!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Emily · Married on 06/30/2017

Gabi was incredible. Working with her made our day perfect, she listened to us and thought of little details we never would have. Her photo editing is professional and her talent is evident. I can't imagine having photos taken by anyone else!

Sent on 07/22/2017

GG Photography's reply:

Emily! Your wedding day was beautiful and I was honored to be a part of it. Thank you for your kind review!

Tawnya · Married on 06/24/2017

I had worked with Gabi 3 times before the "big day", so had already built a good relationship with her. She is open to any ideas you have, Pinterest ideas welcome, great at capturing natural smiles and expressions while coming up with beautiful poses as well. We did a lot of fun shots for the wedding too! The photos are the highlight of my wedding really and I am so glad I get them all! Bonus was she already had over 50 photos posted for our sneak peak the day after the wedding! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer whom obviously loves her job.

Sent on 07/12/2017

GG Photography's reply:

Tawnya! Thanks so much for your kind words! I've loved getting to know you this past year. It definitely made your wedding day special to me, too! Can't wait to work with you again :)

Karla · Married on 05/13/2017

Gabi is a fabulous photographer! Professional with an eye for great pictures! She photographed our May 13th wedding, Gabi' is so much more than a photographer she was truly an asset to our special day! She was calm when the rest of us weren't as calm. She was able to work with our small children to get that unexpected special moment photographed! We highly recommend Gabi for any needed photo session.

Sent on 05/20/2017

GG Photography's reply:

Karla, thank you so much for your kind review! Your wedding was incredibly beautiful and it was an honor to be your photographer.

Abigail · Married on 05/06/2017

Gabi is a very talented photographer! My fiancé and I had a fantastic time working with her during our engagement photo shoot, a few months ago. She has a great amount of passion for what she does and she knows how to capture the moment well through her pictures. Her prices are more than fair for the product you get. I'd strongly recommend booking an appointment with Gabi.

GG Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Abby! I had so much fun working with you and Dallas for your engagement photos!

Heather · Married on 02/16/2017

Gabi is an amazing photographer. She is very professional, but relaxed. You know that you're in good hands with Gabi. She always has fun posing ideas and is up for anything! The photos you receive will be better than you can imagine, high quality and somehow capture every moment you wanted and more. I have and would recommend GG Photography to everyone I know!

GG Photography's reply:

Thank you Heather! I appreciate it so much. I love taking pictures for you!

Sarah · event on 11/13/2016

Don't hesitate to book! She is fantastic. She is professional, creative, confident in her work, quick in getting your pictures in your hands and provides excellent customer service. With other photographers I usually end up with 3-4 pictures I like out of the session but with this photographer I loved them ALL. I'm planning to book with her at least once a year if not more.

Sent on 01/07/2017

GG Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah! Your words mean a lot to me. I had a wonderful time with your session and can't wait until the next one!

Sidney · Married on 08/16/2014

I loved how Gabi consulted with us before our photo shoot to make sure we got the poses we wanted. She also did great with our crazy toddler and got her to smile :) We only have great things to say about Gabi.

GG Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review, Sidney!

Amy · Married on 02/29/2012

Gabi loves what she does and it shows! I could tell she cares about not only getting the shot, but getting the right shot. She can fully be trusted with making the memories for your special day! <3

Mason · Married on 10/01/2016

4.2
      2.5

Service is very friendly and accommodating! We used up every minute of the two-hour session and she chose a beautiful venue to take pictures. I absolutely enjoyed my time. However, I wish I could've had a preview of the pictures before paying for them. I am picky when it comes to pictures and unfortunately I feel a little let down because I didn't like a lot of them.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Hi there!

I'm very sorry to hear you were let down! I had no idea about this. Had you reached out to me I would have done everything in my power to make it right. Feel free to get in touch-- I'd like to know some specifics. As you reviewed me as a private user I'm not sure who this is, but I'd like to make sure you walk away from your experience with GG Photography happy. As I don't offer a 2 hour session, I'm a bit confused as to who this is coming from. Please message me so we can get this straightened out.