43 Reviews for JGMusic & Entertainment

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text

Summary: Just book these guys now, you have other things to worry about. Joe Grillo and JGMusic far exceeded my already high expectations. A consummate professional and a great guy.

I can't recommend Joe Grillo and JGMusic highly enough. He did both mine and my best man's weddings and killed it both times. Not only did he accommodate every idiosyncratic request, but he also "filled in the gaps" extraordinarily well -
there were songs he played that made me wonder if he had actually somehow found my spotify play history. He also handled the crowd and responded to the vibe very well. And for a wedding novice, he really helped out with what should be done, how, and when. He wasn't just there punching a clock and waiting for the time to run out, he got everyone dancing and having a great time and even helped me out during closing time. I'm stingy with my recommendations, but this one is a no-brainer.

Profile Picture Casey, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We hired GEForce back for our wedding on 6/6/15. GForce was everything we hoped for and so much more. They knew exactly what to play to keeping the party going. We danced all night. All our guests have commented the the quality of the band. Joe Grillo was extremely easy to work with and made the process easy. I would recommend Gforce to all my friends and family for all there special events.

Profile Picture amanda, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

Joe was very easy to get in touch with and made sure that he covered everything before the wedding day! All of my guests raved about the band! Joe was flexible as I didn't need him for cocktail hour and DJ'ed for an extra hour after the band portion of the evening ended!

Profile Picture Jenee, 10/11/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

JG Music and Entertainment delivered a stellar level of entertainment and atmosphere on my sister's wedding day. Starting with the ceremony Joe had everything well prepared with perfect timing, the ideal sound level and excellent selections of music which he had coordinated with my sister. Onto the cocktail hour Joe had created the ideal ambiance which included him playing saxophone and singing with many of the selections creating the feeling of having a live performance. Transitioning to the reception he immediately created a vibe that everyone was in for a great celebration! He is very upbeat, the sound level was perfect, he included a classy light show and again did some singing and playing along with some of the tunes- very talented. He was extremely accommodating from start to finish. Everyone was raving about the entertainment! I am a professional musician as well so he was under close scrutiny and I must say he provided the highest level of performance I have ever experienced!

Profile Picture Edgar, 9/28/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have had the opportunity to have Joe Grillo's band for my wedding on September 12, 2014. Joe Grillo was very easy to work with and made the process fun and painless. It was easy to leave everything in his hands as he is very experienced and professional. Joe himself played the sax during our cocktail hour which I have to say was my favorite part of the whole night. Our cocktail hour was inside a house as well as on an outdoor patio and in a garden area so the sax was able to be heard from all areas without being too loud. It really set the tone for the whole evening. During the reception, we had the 6 piece band with a female singer which we did not regret adding at all as she was amazing. Joe lead the series of events for the evening and was very flexible and always checked with us to see if we were ready for the next step such as the cake cutting, family dances, etc. The dance floor was packed the whole night and all my guests raved about the band. They were also saying how they liked the interaction with the band members and the guests. Also, to my surprise Joe is a great photographer! He surprised us with 20+ great photos which were quickly up on his blog. We thought that was awesome since it takes so long to get the photographers pictures. We can't say enough about JG Music and we can't wait to find a reason to use them again!

Profile Picture Bridget, 9/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

G-force was fantastic! The music quality was absolutely wonderful. The band was engaging and really moved to crowd to participate and join in, but wasn't cheesy or staged. Their music selection and dynamic was a spot on. They were worth every penny and I know who I will come back to the next time I need a band!

Profile Picture Joshua, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

We could not be any happier with the DJ service that was provided! Right from the beginning, he was very responsive to my e-mails and helped me to see the value of a true, experienced DJ. Since he provides live music as well, he had us over to his studio to hear his music before booking him, and we loved it! Throughout the entire process he was always friendly and helpful.

DJ Joe is a unique DJ as he played the sax at our wedding as well. He began our cocktail hour by providing wonderful live music on his sax and continued the evening by DJing throughout the reception. During the dinner he songs, he even added a touch more of the sax. Our family and friends were dancing from beginning to end of the night and had a wonderful time. He met all of our song requests and worked with us to make sure that the entertainment would be just what we wanted. We have only heard wonderful reviews from our guests who loved that he played the perfect music and was more professional than DJs they have seen at weddings before. Joe was always "reading the room" and keeping the crowd going. Thank you Joe for providing the music that helped make our wedding the celebration and day we had dreamed of!

Profile Picture Trish, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked Joe Grillo and company for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception last June and it was one of the best decisions that we made during the wedding planning process! Gforce 1 played the reception and Ernie White provided excellent beachside entertainment via acoustic guitar at our ceremony and cocktail hour. In just a few simple telephone meetings, Joe was able to customize the musical accompaniment to our taste. Our guests are still raving over how fantastic the music was. Bonus: Joe took beautiful pictures of the day and was nice enough to share them soon after. This group is REALLY talented and fun -- I couldn't recommend them highly enough!

Profile Picture Donna, 6/1/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

We had JG music and entertainment for our anniversary party. Our DJ Joe Grillo was beyond what we expected. He was prompt, professional, accommodating, and everything we asked for was delivered. His sax playing at the cocktail hour added elegance and class to the party. My guests raved about him all night. A definite plus to any party or wedding!

Profile Picture User3712129, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

WOW! Choosing a live band for our wedding was the best decision we made. They were UNBELIEVABLE! Every person we have talked to has raved about the music. We danced the whole night! Joe is easy to work with and a true professional. We selected the G Force band. I can't say enough good things. They made our event special, unique and super fun. I wish we could do it again! I highly recommend them and can't wait until we can hire them again for another party!

Profile Picture Grace, 11/2/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Don't even know how to thank you all for the amazing job you did at our daughter's wedding. Early on in the reception you had people up and moving and it set the tone for the entire reception. We had a blast and so many people raved about the band...you guys were absolutely awesome. I appreciate the energy you put into your music. You've got to be exhausted after all that! Again, I can't thank you enough for making our reception a memorable one. Jean Glassman - Mother of the Bride (one more thing...forgot to mention the lovely music from the piano player during cocktail hour. :)

Profile Picture Jean, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

your service was really great. everybody liked selection of musics and the volume of audio systems as well as your excellent singing and saxphone playing. as a matter of fact, a couple of my friends asked your contact information for them to store for their kids wedding. it has been a real pleasure to work with you.

Profile Picture chan, 2/16/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe was great to work with...he made our special day just that. Everyone had a awesome time. Great band!

Profile Picture User2751738, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

The band is of great quality, it is beautiful and shiny. It was the most fun dancing hat we have ever seen at a wedding. They were phenomenal and extremely elegant and professional. Everyone had a really great time, thanks!

Profile Picture Wanda, 8/18/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

Amazing amazing amazing is all I can say! They were on time and very professional at all times. They played a great mix of older songs and top hits. I was still singing some of the songs that they played the next day. People were also impressed by the voices of the lead singers. Highly recommended if you are looking for fabulous wedding entertainment.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/11/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

GForce was absolutely amazing!

Working with Joe Grillo and GForce was an excellent experience from start to finish. We first met with Joe over a year and a half before our wedding, and we were instantly sold by his passion for music and entertainment, as well as his professionalism.

Joe offers bands from three to ten pieces, so you can tailor the service to fit your event and your budget. During our consultation, Joe showed us video clips of the bands in action so that we could get a feel for the different styles and the type of sound we would get depending on the number of pieces we choose. We decided to go with GForce I and nine pieces, and we were extremely satisfied!

Before the wedding, Joe was in contact with us to go over some basic information such as our announcements, our first dance song, and our must play/do not play lists. We decided not to give the band a list of must play songs, and honestly we do not regret it one bit. Joe and his crew are professionals who know how to read a crowd. On the night of the wedding, they played a great mix of music that got everybody out of their chairs and onto the dance floor. Plus, they did a great job utilizing our large horn section, which was really awesome! We are still receiving so many compliments from our guests!

Every member of GForce is an extremely talented musician that knows how to engage the crowd. Joe even came out onto the dance floor and played – so cool! I cannot tell you how much live entertainment adds to an event! During the evening, my husband and I briefly had an opportunity to speak with Chrissy, one of the vocalists, and she was so sweet. She spoke to us like one of our family members. We truly felt like the entire band was happy to be a part of our event, and this created a fun and exciting atmosphere for our guests, as well as for us!

Bottom line – I would absolutely recommend GForce for an amazing wedding experience!

Thank you, Joe! And thank you, GForce!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/30/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

My husband and I first saw G-Force play at a friend's wedding in 2007. We were blown away by the talent, and also LOVED when they played "Weird Science." When we got engaged in 2010, the one thing we sure of when it came to wedding planning was that we NEEDED G-Force at our wedding. We were so thrilled when we found out they were available for our wedding date. We met with Joe at his beautiful home, and were immediately sure that we had made the best decision ever. Throughout the planning process, we were able to select songs easily, come up with a do-not play list, and even request "Eat It" by Weird Al Yankovic for our cake cutting song (which Joe said was the highlight of his career). Our wedding was 3 weeks ago, and people are still talking about the music. We will recommend Joe and his band to everyone we know who wants an incredible wedding reception experience. From the flow of the introductions to the very last song, the band was absolutely flawless and provided our guests with so much fun! I wish I could get married all over again just to hear the band play more.

Profile Picture Arielle, 5/19/12, 2 Reviews

Profile Picture Arielle, 5/19/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

Joe and GForce were absolutely amazing! We booked GForce over a year in advance because we were instantly sold after they were involved in a family members wedding. Throughout the entire time leading up to our wedding, Joe was responsive, quickly answered emails, always told us how great our night was going to be (he delivered on that), and even agreed to meet us in his home to go over particular details. Throughout the night of our wedding they kept people dancing, entertained, and truly created an amazing ambiance. All I have heard from our guests after the wedding was how amazing the band and music was. Make sure you have this amazing band part of your special day - they will make it one you will never forget!

Profile Picture Bryan, 12/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Band

Gforce Band provided music for our ceremony and reception. Great music and energy! They really helped make our day very special and a lot of fun! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture becky, 11/12/11, 9 Reviews
Category: Band

G-Force 2 played at our wedding the past weekend. They were so talented and kept the dance floor packed all night long. Our guests were so impressed and couldn't stop talking about how great the band was!!!

Profile Picture lisa, 6/17/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

It is one month after my wedding and people are STILL talking about what an incredible band we had on our wedding night. Not only is their talent immeasurable, but the were able to keep the crowd moving ALL NIGHT LONG. I, personally, had so much fun with them and did not want to leave the dance floor all night. My husband and I are now looking for excuses to book them in the future...Gforce - do you play baptisms? (in a few years...)

Profile Picture User1092465, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

We used GForce II for our wedding and they were amazing! We received TONS of compliments on the band at the wedding and even in the weeks after. They did a fantastic job and were extremely accomodating with all of our wishes. They even agreed to have someone play softer music throughout dinner, which was a nice touch. We chose the 9-piece band and they sounded great. We would both recommend GForce to anyone needing musical entertainment for an event.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/24/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

What a great party!! They had us up on our feet all night... the people even shouted for a few more songs at the end...
The version of ROSALITA is AMAZING/

Profile Picture Allison , 10/9/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

This band played at my son and daughter in law's wedding. They were absolutely fabulous! All I heard all night was what a great band. I received texts the next day about the band and the wedding. I would highly recommend them. Truly a valuable investment for any occasion!!

Profile Picture Elida, 9/24/10, 1 Review