GET LIT Productions Reviews

GET LIT Productions 5
GET LIT Productions 6
GET LIT Productions 7

Kristin · Married on 07/17/2010

Love, love, love what they created for me with my lighting package.
    I had no idea what a gobo or wall wash was before meeting with this team of highly skilled, knowledgeable guys.
    They schooled me on the necessities of wedding lighting but were sensitive to my budget restraints.
    They were my favorite vendor to work with, lighting is a must :) :) :) !!!

Sent on 08/03/2010

Bailey & Marcus · Married on 07/02/2010

We absolutely loved Get Lit's vision and advice when it came to creating my event.
    We really had no clue what we wanted but knew we wanted spectacular flowers, decor' and lighting. We were blown away but the effect the lighting had on the 'feel' of our ballroom. It was everthing that was described to us by Byron and his team plus much more.
    Our day was perfect and I attribute that to all my wonderful wedding companies hired.

Sent on 08/03/2010

justin · Married on 02/04/2017

The lighting totally changed our venue! We are beyond pleased with the outcome and the service.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Dee · Married on 06/21/2013

Get Lit Productions managed the lighting for my son's wedding here in Raleigh. The crew fly up the day prior to the event, arrived on time and ready to roll. Completely professional with equally professional results. The custom monogram continues to be a highlight that guests talk about when reflecting on the wedding. We also particularly enjoyed the 'starry sky' effect the lighting changes with the music. It's that touch of elegance that really tied this grand event together. I'd recommend that highly to anyone and everyone that wants to take it to the next level. The atmosphere was really set by the lighting - Amazing results and a thrilled client. ..

Sent on 03/10/2014

Veronica · Married on 04/14/2018

Get Lit's uplights gave our reception room the cozy glow we were hoping for and their pin spots highlighted our centerpieces and cake perfectly.

Sent on 05/07/2018

GET LIT Productions's reply:

Thank you kindly Veronica, we were thrilled to be a part of your special day!
    Best of luck in life and love !!!

Nicole · Married on 05/01/2016

Get Lit Productions did an awesome job lighting our outdoor Spring wedding! We ordered market lighting from them and it was stunning. The strings of lights were BRIGHT and of course elicited a romantic feel. We also ordered a chandelier and it was a real statement piece, multiple guests of ours complimented it. The installers were very professional and adept at their jobs. The pricing was also affordable and competitive. Their responsiveness wasn't the speediest but emails/calls did always get returned. We'd recommend Get Lit Productions :)

Sent on 08/26/2016

DeAnna · Married on 03/22/2015

Get Lit delivered exactly what I asked for flawlessly! I would definitely recommend them to future brides!

Sent on 06/14/2015

karianne · Married on 10/15/2012

3.5

Byron was very helpful and his recommendations were great, lighting was effective.

Sent on 11/08/2012
  • Michaela

Michaela Goad · Married on 04/13/2019

Highly recommend!

Get lit was my lightning vendor for my wedding in April! They were responsive, professional, and offered me many different price options and worked with me to find a price that worked with my budget! The staff worked amazing with the venue staff in setting up... it was a breeze! I didn’t have to worry about a thing.. would highly recommend Byron and his team!

Sent on 04/20/2019

GET LIT Productions's reply:

Thanks Michaela, it was such a wonderful experience handling your event and working with your details. We truly appreciate the kind words. Best of Luck, Congrats again !!!

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2012

Get Lit provided market lighting for our July wedding - the lights looked beautiful when they were up and really added something special to our event - the only problem was when the lighting was put up some bulbs were broken - they were fixed and there was no problem with the lighting, but the glass was not really cleaned up and the folks from our venue had to take care of it before dinner.

Sent on 07/30/2012