Get - Christine Event Planning Reviews

23 | Raleigh, NC

23 Reviews for Get - Christine Event Planning

23 Get - Christine Event Planning Reviews

Claire · Married on 06/16/2018

I worked with Ryan Steffes from Get-Christine events, and it was the best decision we made when planning our wedding! He worked as our day-of coordinator, and he went above and beyond to make our day amazing. He did way more than what was asked of him, including making sure the room was decorated correctly and working with us leading up to the day when we had questions. He made our day flow smoothly and made sure we did everything we wanted to do at our reception. Can't give Ryan enough praise for his help!

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

I heard about Christine's services from multiple friends who were extremely pleased with her work! I hired her to do day of coordination for my October wedding, and she did not disappoint! She was there to answer any questions I had along the way and meet with me to make sure I was on track! I'm sure there were hiccups on the day of the wedding but Christine and her staff made the day move seamlessly! At the end of the night she even went above and beyond working with my family to make sure all of my personal items were packaged up and came home with me! She's also so professional and such a pleasure to work with, I would highly recommend hiring Christine for your special day!

Dionna · Married on 09/22/2017

We greatly enjoyed working with Christine for our wedding last month. During the planning process she always had answers to our questions and provided suggestions that made our wedding turn out amazing. From the planning process to our actual wedding day Christine was so helpful and we are happy we decided to pick Christine and her team who made our wedding day flawless!

Erin · Married on 04/22/2017

Christine was AMAZING. Seriously, best decision I made was hiring her. I thought people that needed coordinators were crazy- even if you want a "laid back wedding" you ABSOLUTELY need her. she's so laid back and super organized at the same time. We clicked w her immediately and she really put us at ease that she would handle all he logistics on our big day.
    She helped find great vendors, guide us on things we were unsure of and gave great Google Docs to organize all of our plans. It was such a relief knowing that she would handle things on our wedding day so we could relax and actually enjoy it. Our guests kept saying how great she was and what an awesome job she did. She kept us on schedule and truly made our day run seamlessly.
    We had an unconventional wedding and she executed it perfectly. When it rained, her crew moved the furniture. When I forgot things to hang up my signs, she put them up magically for me. When it rained and my rehearsal ran late, she organized everyone. She created a rain plan and coordinated with all the other vendors (and I had a ton!!) I recommended her to 2 of my engaged friends and she ran my coworkers wedding perfectly. Scoop her up now before she gets booked up!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Get - Christine Event Planning's reply:

Erin, thank you so much for your super sweet review! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Bret. I had such a great time getting to know you over the course of the year and I am grateful to have been a part of your wedding planning experience. I hope you will keep in touch! And maybe after a few years I'll be helping you (or family/friend) plan a baby shower!!

Lois · Married on 04/15/2017

Christine was wonderful! She was our day of coordinator and definitely made the day stress free!

Nicole · Married on 04/14/2017

I honestly would not have had such an amazing wedding day without Christine! She is much more than a day-of coordinator. She answered my (numerous) email questions promptly with tons of information. She met with me twice beforehand to work on a timeline and other things that I hadn't thought of before.

On the day of the wedding, I was able to hang out upstairs with the bridesmaids while Christine used her creativity to set up my decor, tables and everything else. It was so nice to relax while knowing that she was taking care of everything and I could trust her to do a great job.

Christine is organized, patient and so vital to a perfect wedding. I keep telling people that it was the best day of my life and I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you, Christine!!

C · Married on 03/25/2017

I booked Christine for my day of coordination for our 3-25-17 wedding in Raleigh. First let me say - she is amazing. Honestly she was more than a day- of coordinator for me. She offered vendor recommendations when I had questions, she met with me several times (on her own time) to make sure I didn't have any questions, she gave me spreadsheets to organize my thoughts, etc.

And believe me when I say I did my research. I met with several popular coordinators in the Raleigh area and I found that a lot of them tried to push their ideas based on the resources they had. Christine is totally different - she asks about your vision and your ideas for the perfect wedding and ensures that your wedding is NOTHING LESS than amazing. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone - you definitely won't be disappointed! She will go out of her way to make sure everything is perfect and her enthusiasm for weddings is incredible. Our wedding wouldn't have gone so stress-free and smooth if it weren't for her!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Get - Christine Event Planning's reply:

Wow, Candis thank you SO much!! What incredibly kind words. You made me tear up a little bit with this review. I really do love weddings and I am so glad that my enthusiasm for them shines through in such a great way. It was such an honor to work with you and Owen.

Jeannene · Married on 11/20/2016

I cannot express enough positivity about my experience with Christine. She was phenomenal in all regards - she's knowledgeable and speedy, she always had several good suggestions when I asked questions, and her guidance was priceless before the big day. She had our day flowing perfectly, and she really impressed me with her organization. She kept me on task by communicating often and effectively, complete with checklists and Google Docs, to help me to keep up with everything. You will be making the best choice you can possibly make by hiring Get-Christine for your wedding - she does a fantastic job!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Get - Christine Event Planning's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind review, Jeannene. My interns and I are so glad we got the chance to be there for you on your wedding day! I also really enjoyed getting to know you throughout the planning process leading up to your big day. I wish you and Ben all the happiness in the world!

Lauren · Married on 11/19/2016

Christine was so amazing. She was organized and helpful and calming in my bridezilla moments. She was even clearing tables and running food when the caterer was short staffed. So glad we had her for our big day!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Get - Christine Event Planning's reply:

Thanks a bunch, Lauren! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you to get ready for your wedding day. I really appreciate the honor of coordinating your ceremony and reception. I hope you and Mr. Fox have the happiest ever after ever!

Catherine · Married on 11/05/2016

Christine was absolutely marvelous! It was such a comfort knowing that she was there to handle things so that I never had to think about them. She was a pleasure to work with and her price was extremely reasonable. She was my day of coordinator, so she did not plan my whole wedding, but up to two weeks before she was in contact with me and my other vendors. She was always willing to meet with me and discuss any concerns or questions I had. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Get - Christine Event Planning's reply:

Catherine, thank you so much for taking the time to say such kind things about Get Christine. I am so glad I could be there to help keep you calm and stress free on your wedding day. It was a truly beautiful ceremony and reception, and I wish you and Brian a lifetime of love and happiness.

Cherihan · Married on 10/22/2016

Christine is amazing. We had a year-long engagement and booked all of our vendors early on. Unfortunately this lead us to become a bit lax as time went on and we ended up leaving all of the details to the final month. Christine stepped in and reminded us about quite a few things, some things we hadn’t even thought of! She was so helpful, calm, and expertly knowledgeable. My husband became, in his own words, a “groomzilla” towards the end – being a little too hands on and rearranging layouts last minute (we did have to move to a cold weather plan within the final days, so to his credit, he was also making adjustments to that). Christine was very patient with him and kept a cool head. She was always available for a quick call and set up meetings for us with our vendors as needed, which helped keep us from stressing out uncontrollably. Meeting with her always helped us see the entire day as it was to be, when we had only been able to piece together portions before. She made us excited about our big day. Our Wedding went off without a hitch, all coming together perfectly as if it had been planned for years. Words cannot describe the appreciation we have for her. She truly is a professional.

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

I hired Christine as our "day of" wedding coordinator. She was amazing! She joined me for vendor meetings leading up to our big day, made sure that all of my vendors were on the same page with the time schedule of our event, she showed up with no complaint during the hurricane on 10/8, kept me calm, coordinated w/ each vendor regarding the weather and was so helpful in making our wedding the most memorable day ever. She was there with me every step of the way. I highly recommend Christine and her husband Ryan who is a photographer (Mr. Guy Photography.) Because of their partnership, Christine was also able to help with photography, they got some great shots! Thanks Christine & Ryan!

Rebecca · Married on 10/02/2016

Christine made our wedding absolutely perfect. From keeping us organized as we planned the wedding, to running the rehearsal for our huge wedding party, to handling all the bumps that arose on the wedding day, she did it all. Her calm, friendly and confident demeanor made it easy to put my trust in her. Her excellent organizational skills ensured that every detail I had planned was executed. Christine took away the stress on my wedding day so I could just enjoy getting married to my best friend. It truly was a magical day - and I’m almost convinced that Christine had something to do with the rainbow and beautiful sunset that evening, too! I highly recommend Christine to plan any event because she goes above and beyond to make it perfect.

Mya · Married on 09/30/2016

Christine was very thorough in the planning process although I just hired her for day of coordination. Her services spanned way beyond that. She coordinated with my wedding vendors, led rehearsal and made sure things ran as smoothly as possible on the day off considering we had a rowdy bunch. The day would've been a mess without her help. Her husband also was a great addition and he kept things in order and running smoothly on the day of. I was able to ask Christine questions throughout the months prior to my wedding and she thought of things I forgot to cover. She and her husband kept their cool and were really patient with our wedding party. I would recommend her to anyone needed assistance with events. Great services at a great value

Christine and her team went wayy above and beyond! I had numerous people come up to me and comment on how much they appreciated her help in the days before the wedding, and even just enjoyed having her around. She was on top of everything, and even brought in shepherd hooks and photo frame stands that came in amazingly handly in our outdoor wedding set-up. I don't know what we would have done without her!!

Christine was very pleasant to work with and resourceful with her vendor contacts. I didnt know her husband would be working with her and they were a great team. She saved me with her pins from her wedding survival kit for the boutennieres. Thanks for all hour help!

Kirby · Married on 06/11/2016

If you're looking for an experienced and reliable day-of coordinating team, look no further than Get Christine! Being generally inexperienced with the wedding process, Christine was able to give us great advice on many aspects of our wedding. Christine got every detail right for the day of, and things ran more smoothly than we could have ever imagined! Christine and her team will go above and beyond to address any problems that arise on the day of. She even ran out and got an extension chord for our speakers an hour before the ceremony because our venue failed to provide one. Quite a few people mentioned to us how impressed they were with how smoothly things went, and we couldn't have done it without Christine.

I can't recommend Christine highly enough. And at the rates she's offering, her services are a steal! She's easily worth twice what you'll pay.

• Amber

Amber · Married on 05/15/2016

Christine was so amazing! I didn't have to worry about anything! She handled all my vendors and every little detail the day of so all I had to worry about was getting myself ready and enjoying our wedding! She went above and beyond with everything and everyone! She absolutely busted her butt the day of, as if that's what she was born to do! We had an outdoor wedding with very tight time constraints and she and her team really made it all happen! She's awesome!

brittney · Married on 10/10/2015

She is wonderful and made our day wonderful... I would not have wanted any one else then her.

I hired Christine for our wedding and she was phenomenal! Every detail was perfect and she was very professional and organized. She made our wedding run smoothly without a single bump! Without Christine there is no way our wedding would have turned out absolutely perfect and stress free. I would recommend Christine to absolutely anyone!

Christine is a top notch organizer and event planner. I didn't worry about a thing, she took care of all the details, and also difficult situations that I never knew were happening until after the party. Being so free to enjoy myself is something I look for in a planner. I highly recommend Christine if you are looking for someone that can take control, let you breath and handle all the details.

• W

Whitney · Married on 11/18/2017

We worked with Christine for our November 2017 wedding and she did a fabulous job throughout the whole process. I found her online because she coordinated another wedding at our venue which was a plus since she was already familiar with the venue contact and the space. For our wedding, we hired her for “partial planning” which was a huge help. Leading up to the wedding she provided guidance and double checks and was looped in to all vendor communication so she was up to speed as the date approached. She helped finalize all details to make sure we were all set prior to the week/weekend (so we could relax!), the day went smoothly, everyone showed up on time, and anything that needed to be addressed was handled quickly and discreetly.

By the time our wedding day arrived, everything was ready to go. Christine met us at the venue, having already done a pass through the space and greeted any vendors that already arrived. I feel like I barely saw her the entire day (in a good way!). She was one step ahead of everyone so the next thing was always in place. She made sure the ceremony started on time, that we (groom/bride) were taken care of the whole time, and generally made the entire evening smooth for all of our guests. There were several things throughout the evening that needed to be brought to my attention or questions to run by me. Christine would calmly get my thoughts on whatever topic and then made it happen - never disrupting a moment or getting stressed. Christine helped make the entire process and evening perfect and lots of fun. We trusted her to keep a handle on everything so we could truly enjoy the day.

Rose · Married on 05/23/2015

She was greatly appreciated and her services much needed! As a DIY bride I thought I could handle it all...I was mistaken. Christine took care of things I forgot about and made my job stress free!