27 Reviews for Geraniums Red Delphiniums Blue

Altar Decor (2)
Flower Petals (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
27 Geraniums Red Delphiniums Blue Reviews

I loved Geraniums Red! She was one of the only florists I contacted that was so willing to work with my budget. I told her how much I wanted to spend, and sent over a couple of inspiration photos and my color theme, and what she pulled together was perfect. She was also super flexible and responsive, especially when I wanted to add in specific flowers, or change the number of arrangements. She also gave me a range of blush flowers to pick from so I could pick the exact color I wanted! And she made the most beautiful hoops for the flower girls! The moment I saw the bouquet she handed me in our getting-ready room was when I could see everything I had spent so long planning come to life and it was amazing, because she managed to exactly replicate what I was going for despite me not providing much detail.

Profile Picture Carol, 3/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery

Rue Brown’s prices cannot be beat! Very affordable and very elegant. She listened to me and did everything the way that I had imagined. Absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Ayesha , 9/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rue was absolutely great to work with! She met with us prior to the wedding to determine our preferences. We were looking for a variety of purple wildflowers, and she put together beautiful arrangements and centerpieces. The flowers smelled excellent and stayed fresh for a while after the wedding. We loved working with Rue and are so pleased with how the floral arrangements turned out!

Profile Picture Jenny, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

The wedding flowers and service provided by Rue are exceptional!

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rue totally brought our vision of the wedding to life! She was so receptive to our vision, and even though we did not give her exact flowers we wanted - she somehow made it a reality. The bouquets were BEAUTIFUL. We wanted an organic look, and Rue created this look seamlessly. The colors of the flowers were so vibrant and in the pictures they popped. All of our guests are still talking about how striking the florals were.
Rue was able to do all of this within our budget, and never pressured us in this respect. I loved her so much, my sister chose her for her wedding later this year.
You will not regret choosing Rue!!!

Profile Picture jenn, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Geraniums Red, Delphiniums Blue and owner, Rue Brown is incredible! Going with Rue was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process. Rue came to our apartment to meet with us and show us pictures of her past weddings before our event. She took notes as we talked, answered all of our questions, and made us feel at ease and comfortable. She was way more affordable than any other florist we looked at and she was super easy to communicate with and totally got the look we wanted. My bouquet was my dream bouquet - bright colorful wildflowers. She put flowers on our chuppah, met me at the hotel for flowers in my hair to drop off groomsmen flowers. You can not go wrong going with Geraniums Red, Delphiniums Blue and Rue Brown! I'd give six stars if I could.

Profile Picture Eve, 9/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Rue was lovely to work with, she was incredibly responsive and understood what I was looking for better than I did! Flowers were beautiful, as well as the mint julep vases she was able to find for me! Her prices were great as well. She even made a boutonniere for my dog's collar!

Profile Picture Jordan, 7/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Rue did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding flowers! My fiance and I were trying to stick to a budget while planning our wedding, and while we had a general "look" in mind for our flowers, we had no clue which flowers would help create that look without going over budget. When I met with Rue, she was so friendly and, by looking at some pictures, understood the feel we were going for, and most importantly, said she could do it within our budget. Since we didn't request specific flowers, we weren't totally sure what to expect the day of our wedding, and we were thrilled with the results! My bouquet was vibrant and fresh and had the wildflower/rustic feel we were going for. The same thing with my bridesmaid's bouquets. On half of our tables we had three small bottles with one or two stems per bottle. We were initially worried that they would seem too sparse on the tables, but Rue picked out wonderful stems that were bright and added just the pop of color we wanted. I was so sad that we were leaving for our honeymoon the Monday after so we didn't get to enjoy the flowers for longer. However, my in-laws said that they lasted almost two weeks! Throughout the whole process, Rue was very responsive and reassuring, answering what seemed like my endless questions, some of which she probably had already told me. On the day of the wedding, she dropped the flowers off in time for my first look, and then stayed to make sure that the rest of the flowers were set up on the tables just as we had discussed. If you are looking for a creative and kind florist who won't break the bank, Rue is it!

Profile Picture Molly, 6/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I cannot stress enough how pleased I was with Geraniums Red, Delphiniums Blue!!!!! Rue (the florist) made my wedding floral planning one of the best experiences during the entire planning process. She was super attentive and always saw my vision (at least...she made me feel that way!). When I needed visuals, she had plenty of images and flowers to show me. The interactions were always professional but informal and personal enough at the same time.

The week leading up to the wedding, Rue contacted me a few times to fill me in on what flowers she had purchased, the shades she had chosen within my color scheme, etc. I was more than confident at this point that my flowers were going to be great. Great is an understatement. I could not have imagined flowers more perfect for my wedding day. When my bouquet was presented to me, I fell into tears. They were GORGEOUS! My bridesmaids and maid of honor bouquets complemented mine perfectly. After receiving my flowers, the florist then went to the church and set the flowers up there. She then went to the venue and did the same. All of this was coordinated without me. With all of the planning that is required for a wedding, it was details like this that relieved me off certain stresses. I would recommend Geraniums Red, Delphiniums Blue to any and every bride!

Profile Picture User6137639, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Rue did an AMAZING job with our wedding flowers. I came to here with a color scheme and a small budget - I had a "must have" list (bouquets) and a "hope for" list (centerpieces) based on my budget, and her prices are so reasonable that I was able to get both lists! She was so friendly, warm, and accommodating and I was able to tell that she really understood my vision for flowers, even on a small budget. She took a look at my wedding pinterest page for more ideas. When I had changes in the amounts of centerpieces and boutonnieres, she was very flexible.

When she showed up for the wedding set-up, I was a hot mess - running around trying to set things up at the venue - but she was calm and collected and just did her thing. The flowers looked wonderful and were even better than I imagined. I was so happy with how they looked, and they really brightened up my venue. The bouquets were gorgeous, and a great value for all of the types of flowers she used in them.

Almost a week after my wedding, I am still waking up to all of the gorgeous flowers still fresh in their jars! I am SO happy with Rue and her company - she truly loves what she does and likes to make people happy with her work, and it really shows. I would recommend Rue to ANY bride, whether they are on a budget or not.

Profile Picture User5261074, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rue was absolutely amazing. Kind, warm, thoughtful, and was so conscious of our budget and suggesting ways that we could achieve our vision without spending too much. It really felt like she was a friend lending us her expert hand. So easy to work with and 0 hassle. Also extremely reasonable pricing for flowers in the Boston area!

Profile Picture User5256275, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rue did an absolutely incredible job with our wedding flowers. We had a casual, outdoorsy wedding and we were a very clueless, budget-minded couple with very few ideas about what we actually wanted. I met with Rue with a dollar amount and an unrealistic-feeling list of vague requirements, and she immediately made me feel comfortable and confident in her ability to pull off something great without pressuring me to expand our list or budget. She was extremely responsive and kept me posted on all of her ideas and shopping, and she came to set up and break down around our weird schedule. Most importantly, she was flexible and accommodating about several super last-minute additions (thanks, moms). The flowers turned out beautiful, and she made a very bare-bones space look absolutely gorgeous without taking away from the natural beauty of the area without even seeing it firsthand ahead of time. We got a TON of compliments about the colors she used and how she was able to blend the flowers into the landscape. We had an extremely positive experience working with Rue and are so grateful she made our silly camp look so beautiful!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had given Rue a photo of my wedding dress, and let her do whatever she wanted in the flower choice and design. I had seen her work in the past and felt totally confident that I would absolutely love anything she created for me. Oh, was I right!

I was teary over the beauty of the bouquet, centerpiece and boutonierre she designed for our rustic woodland wedding. I couldn't imagine anything more perfect than what she delivered to us, they made the best day of my life even more magical. Carrying my bouquet down the aisle kept my nerves calm looking down at the stunning arrangement she so thoughtfully put together. Days later, still waking up to see them looking fresh and still so vibrant.

Very, very happy bride and groom...so many compliments from our guests. Thank you Rue!

Profile Picture Jen, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rue did a great job with our flowers and even drove out of the area to meet. She gave great suggestions and our flowers were perfect!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rue was incredibly easy to work with. I actually only met with one florist: Rue! I found her online, and when we met I felt so good about her that I just ended my search. Rue's knowledge of flowers is extensive, and her commitment to environmentalism and using local and in-season flowers were some of the things I appreciated most about her. I could not have been easy to work with as I didn't have much of a "vision" and didn't have specific colors that I wanted to use. Rue used a Pinterest board to allow me to show her pictures of what I liked, and I pretty much told her to run with it. I couldn't be happier with the results! The floral arrangements she did were exactly what I was looking for. My husband had no interest in the flower piece of things. On our wedding day he could not stop talking about how great the flowers looked. Rue also kept communicating about prices of vases and whether things I was asking for would change the total. I will absolutely recommend her to everyone I know in the Boston area who is planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Sybil, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rue was amazing from start to finish. She was flexible about finding a time and place to meet before the wedding, and even made a model centerpiece for us at the second meeting. She was extremely flexible about working within my budget, and was thoughtful about how to make a tall centerpiece that looked full, but wasn't too expensive. On the day of the wedding, she was completely on time, delivered everything exactly as ordered, and was incredibly nice throughout. She also coordinated moving centerpieces around, and came back at the end to pick everything up and donate it. She was one of the best vendors that we worked with in the whole wedding process.

Profile Picture User4994466, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My wedding was perfect! All the flowers were gorgeous! The flowers and pedestals at the alter were beyond my expectations. The center pieces were right on point and my bouquet was beautiful! Rue was very accommodating and extremely helpful.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 10/19/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It is always nice to have a florist with experience and background in the casual, familiar type of arrangements we were seeking. The autumn colors of the flowers stand out in our photos and memories as one of a kind.

Profile Picture e, 10/19/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rue was amazing. She did everything I asked and even a little extra at no additional cost. I really appreciated her work, and the flowers were lovely!

Profile Picture Alyson, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bride: I had no idea where to begin when looking for a wedding florist (I know nothing about flowers and was on an extremely tight budget), so I googled a bit and spoke with a few in our price range. Rue was the clear choice. She was flexible and accommodating (she came to my apartment for most of our meetings) and never made me feel bad about my tight budget. She assured me we could have beautiful, unique flowers without breaking the bank and she absolutely delivered. She was in constant communication (without making me feel overwhelmed) and it was easy to trust her. I'll let my groom take it from here.

Groom: I am sure that Rue has plenty of glowing reviews from happy brides. Well this one is from a happy groom. After we picked colours, I was content to let my wife decide most of the decorations for the wedding. I admit that I didn't really think that much about centerpieces, accents, bouquets or boutonnieres. That is, until I arrived at the venue on my wedding day. I was blown away. Rue did an incredible job. All of her work to decorate tables, and assemble centerpieces and arrange flowers was magical. Really. Everything looked great. After the ceremony I double-checked our wedding budget, and Rue would have been a bargain at double the price. Rue does great work and I enthusiastically recommend Rue without reservation.

Profile Picture Meaghan, 8/2/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Great service and vision for our wedding. She was able to immediately know how to make the Indian garlands that we wanted without much prompting. Other vendors were unable to figure out how to get them quite right.

Profile Picture User4498830, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rue is just amazing to work with. She listened to all of my vague, quirky ideas and shaped them into truly beautiful flowers for my wedding. As if having an talented person in your corner isn't enough for you, her prices are extremely reasonable.

Profile Picture Wendy, 11/2/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rue is the BEST florist I have ever worked with! Her arrangements are phenomenal, her attentioj to detail precise, and her ability to understand and give me exactly what I wanted was incredible. Rue and I started off as strangers but she has become a dear friend. She is a wonderful and warm person who knows how to arrange flowers beautifully. Rue took some general ideas that I gave her and went above and beyond what I wanted. She is willing to work with a bride and her budget and is willing to take the time to get to know your wedding ideas, themes and concepts. She truly wants to make your day special and goes above and beyond to make sure everything is beautiful! Her prices are very reasonable and the value is great! Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience Rue!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/30/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The most beautiful flowers we have ever seen! The colors were vibrant and the starfish added the extra special touch. Rue was amazing!

Profile Picture Karen , 5/27/12, 5 Reviews