Geraldo's At La Salle Park Reviews

20 | Parker Dam, CA

20 Reviews for Geraldo's At La Salle Park

Maegan · Married on 10/24/2014

Love this venue - they take care of everything down to the minor details. Staff are very friendly and make everything so easy! Cannot say enough great things about Geraldo's!

Sent on 08/29/2014

My best friend was recently married here. I was very impressed by the whole affair. The food and music were great! The place was decorated beautifully! The wedding was very elegant and the staff members really went above and beyond!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Joe · Married on 09/27/2013

This hall has left my wife and I speechless. They made sure that our night was to go on without a hitch. The food is fantastic and the service is unbelievable.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Lisa · Married on 07/20/2013

I just would like to say thank you to all the great staff we had a great night, amazing food and very proficient. I like the décor and great BARTENDER!! very fast and great to talk to made sure there was no line. I have to say GERALDOS is the BEST THANKS GUYS !!!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2013

Geraldo's is amazing! We just had our wedding there and it was wonderful. Lauren and Judy are extremely helpful and made our room look beautiful. They pay attention to every single detail. Lauren is always avaliable to help out with any questions or last minute changes. The location is so unique and with it being right on the water makes it so different from any other venue. We were able to take the most beautiful pictures. The food is wonderful and they have a lot of options to pick from. I would recommend Geraldo's at La Salle Park to anyone for their wedding!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Kim · Married on 09/16/2012

Judy and Natalie were so awesome and really helped us make our wedding our own! The venue was beautiful and the food was AMAZING! I'm still thinking about the pork tenderloin we served and wish I could have it again!

I wanted to add a lot of personal touches to the wedding and they were very accommodating and never once told me I couldn't do anything. They personalized our package to our liking, and allowed us to have it earlier in the day and do many other things like bring in some outside food (wedding cake, cookies for my amazing cookie bar, and Tehiti Treat for toasting!)

For those of you looking to get married on a budget the prices here are more then reasonable, and the quality is fantastic! Our wedding was 2 months ago and we still have people telling us time and time again how wonderful our wedding was!

My husband and I had the most amazing day! I don't think it could of been anymore perfect then it was, so a BIG thank you to everyone at Geraldo's for everything they did to make our day go off without a hitch!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Michelle · Married on 09/09/2011

Geraldo's is a great place to have your wedding. The staff are very professional and do a great job with all the decor, food, etc.

Sent on 09/26/2011
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 09/26/2009

The staff at Geraldo's was exceptionally professional. We were to have a lawn wedding and when the heaven's opened, Brenda and her staff, kicked off Plan B without a hitch! All of our guests complimented us on the service provided by the wait staff and could not say enough good things about the quality and taste of the food!

Thanks Geraldo's for making our day so special! We could not have done it without you!

Peter and Sandra Irwin

Sent on 10/20/2009
  • Chantelle

Chantelle · Married on 02/18/2012

3.5

The manager of this vendor was very friendly and great, and if you spoke to her in regards to everything my experience would have been a lot better. Some of the staff were really rude when dealing with you over the phone.

Sent on 03/21/2012

Lauren · Married on 01/21/2012

3.5

Geraldo's was amazing! Judy, Mike, and Natalie took care of everything! Our decor was spot on, the staff were incredibly accomodating to anything we needed. I did find getting in touch with people was a bit difficult, except for Judy. The accoutant on staff was very rude though, but so long as you handle everything through Judy you're just fine.

The food was great, service was very quick (we were actually ahead of schedule) and everything was set up exactly how I wanted. They will let you see your room ahead of time all set up, so go a day or two before to check on things. We had some very specific requirements (had a guest in a wheelchair, etc.) and they did everything to perfection.

There was a serious emergency just before the ceremony but Mike, Judy, and Natalie took care of everything, ensuring everything was handled and reassured both myself and my husband that they had taken care of things for us.

Overall I would have my wedding at Geraldo's again, but would make sure all my communication was with either Judy or Mike.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Melissa · Married on 10/04/2013

We had our wedding at Geraldos in October and it was perfect! The ceremony space was beautiful, the food was tasty and plentiful and the staff we attentive. The areas around the venue are fantastic for photos! The pricing was also very reasonable. We highly recommend Geraldo\'s!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

2.0

The venue was great, we had the upper room. With regards to their responsiveness to phone calls/emails, they were extremely slow with getting back to us, however eventually did.
    However the day off everything went perfectly. Our coordinator, Eduardo, was absolutely amazing and made sure that everything went exactly how it was supposed to. He also assisted the groom and groomsmen in setting up the venue to make sure it looked the way I wanted it to look. All of the staff working were professional, friendly and helpful.
    They were also flexible and accommodated us when we wanted to tweak our menu and provide extra late night snacks on top of the ones that they were already providing.

Sent on 10/10/2016
  • Future Mrs. Janssen

Loren · Married on 10/04/2015

3.0

Geraldo's has been amazing! Cant wait to be married there!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/06/2016

4.2

My fiance and I booked with Geraldo's for our wedding on August 6, 2016 way back in February 2015. Throughout our time planning our wedding with Geraldo's there was some ups and downs as the staffing changed quite a bit, and caused me to worry a bit that our details were getting lost in the shuffle. But Misty and Aleda, who were brought in late spring 2016 were amazing. They made me feel like I was heard, all my details were listened to and planned, and they were always quick to answer my questions. I had the most contact leading up to the day with Aleda, and just want to make sure I say she was awesome, and very fast to respond to all my crazy questions. We got to have the fabulous Eduardo as our day of details coordinator. He did a fantastic job. The first day we really got to meet him was the rehearsal, which he explained everything and really put us at ease. As he says, its his kingdom, he will take care of everything and we just focus on being the happy bride and groom. He was on top of everything the day of. When I arrived before the ceremony, I couldn't go up and see the reception room without my guests seeing me. He was prepared with pictures on his phone on how everything was set up to make sure I was in love with everything and it was how I envisioned. He got everyone ready for the ceremony, making sure there wasn't a hair out of place on myself and all my bridesmaids. After the ceremony, we disappeared with our bridal party down to the lake to take pictures (and it was a hot day). When we got back, he was waiting for us with cold glasses of water and two of the wait staff with food from the cocktail hour for us to eat. He fixed my hair and got us looking perfect again for our big entrance into the reception! He was amazing! The day wouldn't have gone so perfectly without him! Moving on! The food was absolutely great, and the room was beautiful. Overall it was the perfect day we were hoping for!! Thanks Geraldo's!

Sent on 08/15/2016

alberta · Married on 07/20/2014

4.2
      3.5

My daughter had her bridal shower at Geraldo's. I must say that Jessica and Eduardo and their staff were amazing! The room was set up exactly as we had requested. The staff were most helpful with last minute requests. The food was fantastic. The wait staff were very polite and efficient. I have had many people comment on the beauty of the room along with the food and staff. Thanks to Lauren as well for setting the day up for us, my daughter was absolutely amazed and thankful.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2013

3.8
      3.0

I enjoyed having my wedding at La Salle Park. Was a beautiful place and private as well. There were some small details that I think shouldve been handled better from the staff the night of. My DJ did majority of handling details. Overall food was great, decor was elegant.

Sent on 02/09/2014

3.6
      3.0

Was a little disappointed with centre pieces. Great hall beautiful photos and terrace.. Some problems with details but over all okay venue

Sent on 07/20/2015

Michelle · Married on 03/21/2009

2.6
      0.5

My husband and I fell in love with Geraldo's right away it was perfect for what we were looking for and the price was right however once we signed the papers and paid the bill the quality of service we recieved was below par...and that's putting it politely. Geraldo severely lacks professionalism when dealing with their clients (who have paid) and they do not try to accommodate simple requests or promises. The only contact I received from Geraldo's was when a payment was due, and even when bringing in a payment we were greeted with unfriendly staff and people that couldn't answer our questions. I had to eventually contact the hall to arrange to go over the details for our wedding, which ended up being a cold and rushed meeting.
    Overall, Geraldo's was beautiful but the staff (excluding the wait staff who were fabulous) lacked common respect that you would expect from a place so highly regarded.
    To list a few of the things that were changed, missed or messed up during our experience;
    - they changed the location of our ceremony 2 days before the wedding without telling us until the night of the rehearsal, even though I had consistently confirmed where our ceremony would be held; no apology was made (this was our biggest issue)
    - they mixed up 3 of the meals giving a few teenagers in attendance kids meals (which we paid full price for)
    - the decorations were different from what we requested and what was communicated to us
    - our engagement portrait that was supposed to be set up on the table with pens to sign was set up on an easel with no pens (even though we had supplied the pens)
    - the veranda was not cleaned even though we had been assured it would be, not a big deal beside the fact that my dress was filthy (but that was bound to happen)
    Despite the above our wedding was amazing, however no thanks to Geraldo's...for a business that prides itself on experience with weddings and being "Number 1 in Burlington" it really came up short and I was surprised the lack of respect the management showed us.

Asisde from the managment, I will say that the food was excellent and the wait staff went above and beyond what you could ever ask for.
    I would recommend Geraldo's for a wedding based on the location and beauty of the site however, I would ensure every detail of the wedding be written in the contract.

Sent on 07/15/2009

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2016

1.6
      1.5
      2.0

I had my wedding here in June of 2016. We went through over 3 different events coordinators in the year I was planning my wedding there, so every time we went in to meet with someone and discuss the wedding, there was someone new there I had to explain everything to. When it came time to the wedding day, things were promised by other events coordinators that did not deliver, even after being discussed multiple times with the new event coordinator. They were insanely understaffed. We were supposed to have a champagne toast, and they only had one person pouring champagne which resulted in about 3 tables getting champagne (30/150 people) before we toasted. Our events coordinator didn't even stay past 5 pm, when the event started, to ensure everything was good. Instead, some random guy who I had never met was in charge of how the wedding went for the rest of the night. Nothing was ready when it was supposed to be and overall, very disappointed with the amount of money we spent for our wedding here. Would definitely not recommend.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Anjelica · Married on 07/28/2016

0.4
      0.5

If the only pleasant thing you want to remember from your wedding venue is a semi decent outdoor space to take your photos, then go with Geraldo's. My husband, myself, and both of our families had a horrible experience planning a wedding at Geraldo's for about a year leading up to the day. I know that it is not uncommon for a wedding venue to have some turn over with their staff, but not only did Geraldo's have staff turnover, both details of our wedding and information regarding the venue did not seem to be shared with the new staff. I was introduced to 4 different 'wedding coordinators' which I had to meet with and explain the details of my event. Each time I had to bring up details that had been missed or fight for details that had been promised to me by the previous employee that apparently was not supposed to be promised. This of course would cause anxiety for any bride to have to wonder if the details she has set and agreed on would actually be carried out the day of. The newest 'coordinator', Misty, has literally no idea how to make your day run smoothly. Not only did she insult my culture by saying having an appetizer course in addition to an antipasto bar (during cocktail hour) was too much food, she did not see any problem with having 5 guest tables set up the day before the wedding extremely low to the ground to the point that my wedding party asked if these were children's tables. The answer was no, so when we asked to have tables that were regular height, the staff began to model the way guests at a wedding sit at tables which included not tucking in their chair (because their knees could not fit under the table). If you think speaking with the owner, Mike Attard will help. Think again. He will just tell you that things will work out without actually doing anything and when he has all your money, tell you he doesn't want to speak with you anymore. Oh and don't forget any of your things there because if you do, you will not get them back.

Sent on 09/09/2016