23 Reviews for Georgia Dove

Dove Release (3)
22 Georgia Dove Reviews

I first heard about Tom and Georgia Dove through my wedding venue. At first I was a bit apprehensive and nervous about holding a bird. After seeing a photo of one of Georgia Dove’s releases, it was so beautiful and unique, and I decided it would add something special to our ceremony. I contacted Tom and was able to book the dove release just one month prior to our wedding. Tom was so understanding and met with my fiancé and me to practice releasing the doves which is one of the best memories I have of the planning process. On the day of my wedding Tom went above and beyond his duties and stepped in to help my coordinator with multiple activities to keep the ceremony on time. In fact he even drove me in a golf cart to the wedding venue and talked to me to keep my nerves calm in the moments prior to the ceremony. When the time came the doves were absolutely beautiful and it was something unexpected that our guests really enjoyed. Also the Love Doves around the escort cards were gorgeous and Tom made sure I had a chance to see them before he took them home. I am so glad I made the decision to hire Tom and Georgia Dove and would highly recommend them to anyone considering a dove release!

Profile Picture Tara, 10/15/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Dove Release

Tom with Georgia Dove truly took our wedding to the next level with a beautiful ceremonial dove release. We had never considered a dove release because we had never been at a wedding that had one - it's so unique! Tom's beautiful doves were at our wedding tasting however and after we met him and his sweet business partners (the doves), we knew they just had to be a part of our wedding! Tom provided so much knowledge about the doves and their standing for unity. He also met with us ahead of time to allow us to interact with the doves and practice releasing them. He made sure we were comfortable holding them and able to release them in a way that allowed for great pictures on our wedding day. All of our guests have be raving about how beautiful the dove ceremony was and how beautiful the love dove display looked near our escort cards! If you are looking for a way to make your wedding stand out from the rest and for a really spectacular experience for you and your groom - BOOK TOM NOW! Georgia Dove, thank you for making our wedding the best day of our lives! It wouldnt have been as great without your involvement.

Profile Picture Amber, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Dove Release

The dove release with Tom was amazing. He did a great job with everything. We arranged a practice to get comfortable with the doves before hand and he was flexible and willing to work with us and made my dreams come true!

Profile Picture User6057361, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Dove Release

Releasing Doves at our wedding was a unique touch that would not have been possible, or nearly as fun, without Tom and Georgia Dove. He allowed us to practice and become comfortable with the doves, gave pointers on how to make the photos with the doves flawless and was an absolute joy to be around. Samson and Delilah (the doves) were perfect! Thank you, Tom!

Profile Picture Abby, 5/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had the pleasure and privilege to release doves at our recent vow renewal ceremony and it was just amazing! Tom showed us exactly what to do and placed the delicate little birds in our hands near the end of the ceremony. As we released these beautiful creatures, everyone gasped as they took flight. It was truly an amazing thing to see and experience. We wanted something besides a unity candle or pouring sand into a container and the dove release added a very special way to end to our ceremony. I would highly recommend Tom Reed at Georgia Dove to give your ceremony a beautiful and elegant touch.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/26/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tom was so sweet and the minute I saw him at lake lanier with his doves I knew this was something I had to do at my wedding!! The guests loved it and it was fun too! Highly recommend! :)

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I absolutely loved Georgia Dove! Tom was fantastic in being flexible with our schedule so we could practice with the doves since we live out of town. And Tom is super nice and we had a blast with him. I'm so glad we added his services as the doves added that extra special touch. I highly recommend him for your wedding! Those doves are so pretty!

Profile Picture Kathy, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

i loved how i found him so soon. it was a favorite among family and friends- the release was spiritual and amazing!!! THomas is great to work with and he even helps you to get comfortable with the doves.

Profile Picture terri, 5/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The experience with the doves was incredible. It added so much to the wedding. They are beautiful and Tom is an excellent guy, you can tell he loves and takes care of these doves. He was very good at calming my daughter's nerves with holding the dove. Would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Angie and Darrell , 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had never considered the idea of releasing doves at our wedding. I met Tom at our Lake Lanier Vendor day and was immediately taken with the idea. He told us that doves are forever faithful and represent new beginnings. As my fiancee and I are going into our second marriage, this was exactly what we wanted at our wedding. Thank you Tom!

Profile Picture Tamila, 4/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We did a dove release (in lieu of a unity candle or sand) for our outdoor/lake wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made! We loved it and our guest raved about it. It's unique, and definitely not something you see at every wedding! The dove release was captured beautifully by our videographers and photographers. Also, Tom with georgia dove is a great guy, and an absolute pleasure to work with!! I would highly recommend this service!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tom with Georgia Dove was incredible! He always messaged me back the same day I would send him a message. The doves were beautiful and they were in rememberance of grandparents that are in heaven. Tom your doves helped make our wedding beyond beautful and definetly made me feel an amazing peace feeling. Thank you so much! Alex and Kaley Garlock

Profile Picture Kaley, 10/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tom with Georgia Dove is so wonderful! From the time we chose to release doves at our wedding, Tom has been so nice and willing to let us practice with the doves to get it right. The doves are beautiful and added such a unique touch to our wedding ceremony! Thanks Tom!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/28/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Georgia Dove provided perfect service. For me next to the vows and ring ceremony, this was the most important part of the ceremony. He was on time and the doves were beautiful. All my guests are still talking about this. The doves were the highlight of our ceremony. Thanks Georgia Dove for making our wedding an awesome event.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thank you for making doves available for our wedding ceremony. They were beautiful and we can't wait to see the pictures of their release.

Profile Picture Melanie, 8/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thank you Tom everything it was really nice

Profile Picture Simon, 8/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I'm so glad I had the doves at my daughters wedding. It was even more beautiful than I anticipated. Highly recommend Ga Dove for a unique touch!

Profile Picture Sharon, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The doves made this wedding so special. Everyone at the wedding had wonderful things to say about them. Incrediable view as they flew away!!!

Profile Picture barbara, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Georgia Dove did a fantastic job with our wedding. Everything went smooth and flawlessly and couldn't of asked for a better company than Georgia Dove. My wife and I were very impressed with everything. We highly recommended Georgia Dove for any special occasion. The doves add a certain elegance to the occasion. Tom did a great job!!

Profile Picture Adrien and Perrice, 10/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tom is absolutely wonderful! We had our wedding at Lake Lanier this past October. We first met Tom and his doves at a Wedding Showcase event at the Lake during the summer. We fell in love with the idea of releasing doves instead of doing boring sand and candle ceremony. We released two doves towards the end of our ceremony. The release went perfectly because Tom spent time with us before the wedding to practice holding them and releasing them. He also provided us with poems and other writings about doves that we used in our ceremony. Tom is such a sweetheart and is truly passionate about his doves. I highly recommend adding this element to your ceremony. It's very unique and makes for awesome photography and a great memory for your guests.

*We also had 2 smaller doves sit in a cage next to our guest book. They were so beautiful snuggled up next to one another. They really enhanced the theme of 'togetherness'.

Thanks Tom for everything. Dustin and I will always remember the release. I can't wait to get our professional photos back! :)

-Amber

Profile Picture Amber, 10/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Georgia Dove was amazing! It truly made our wedding perfect and unique! Highly recommend using them for your wedding!

Profile Picture shelley , 10/13/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tom made my special day even more special!! The releasing of the doves was an unique touch to our ceremony. Tom was always so helpful making sure we didn't have any problems with the doves.
Thank you so much for everything Tom!!!

Profile Picture Bianca, 10/6/12, 3 Reviews