Georgia Big Band Reviews

7 | Perry, GA

7 Reviews for Georgia Big Band

Sharon · event on: 11/09/2014

The Warner Robins Community Concert Association enjoyed the performance by the Georgia Big Band and look forward to having them perform for us again. They provided us with a variety of instrumental and vocal entertainment.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Jennifer · event on: 09/06/2014

The Wilcox County Arts Council has engaged the Georgia Big Band two times in recent years for performances within our county. Both performances exceeded our expectations! Our audiences cheered and danced and asked for encores! Each member of the Georgia Big Band is incredibly professional and talented and their lead vocalist is outstanding! It is our experience that the Georgia Big Band can be depended on to provide a vibrant, entertaining, and fun performance. They are a sure bet for anyone looking to book a classy, fun band!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Barbara · event on: 06/01/2013

The Georgia Big Band has performed concerts at the Old Opera House in Hawkinsville, GA four times, sponsored by the Hawkinsville-Pulaski County Arts Council, Inc. Each time we have found them to consist of top-quality musicians from the Middle Georgia area and they are delightfully entertaining. It’s a “sit back and relax” concert guaranteed to please the audience. Their music includes Big Band music from all eras of American music. I strongly recommend the Georgia Big Band to any organization who wishes to engage a first-class music group for a performance.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Rick · event on: 03/09/2013

A great band and a great performance. We thoroughly enjoyed the band at our Roaring 20's Georgia Good Sam Samboree/

Sent on 06/21/2016

Carl · event on: 07/31/2011

I hired the band for a fundraiser to raise money for military charities.
    The band was awesome. I can't say enough positive about the band.
    They are the best band for any type of event. I had hired them before (a total of three times).
    Their music and appearance are second to none. Unlike a lot of other bands, their sound is perfect for dancing. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Carl · event on: 07/31/2010

I had seen this band perform before and had always been impressed.
    It's not many bands that can play slow and fast music with equal perfection. The Georgia Big Band can.
    Their appearance and professionalism were wonderful/ I would defiantly recommend having them perform for your event.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Scott · event on: 02/19/2017

This band was exactly as advertised. They were all very talented musicians, and it was very entertaining for the whole crowd. We are a small town concert association, and all of my members were very pleased. We have a very diverse membership group.

Sent on 02/24/2017