90 Reviews for George Troup Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
Toning (1)
Canvas (1)
90 George Troup Photography Reviews

We absolutely loved George and Lydia. They were an absolute delight to work with, from the bridal sessions, reviewing prints, the wedding and album. I cannot tell you what a delight they were to have as our photographers. They do phenomenal work. My husband and I highly recommended them.

Profile Picture Tracy, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Lydia and George were absolutely wonderful for every part of our wedding process they were a part of. Our wedding pictures went above and beyond our expectations, and the level of attention and care we received was amazing. We are so happy to have found them and feel lucky to have had them handle such an important part of our wedding. Couldn’t recommend them more. Truly wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Tara, 3/10/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

George and Lydia were great to work with. We ended up with a ton of great pictures and they captured the day perfectly. It was very windy and sunny the day of our wedding, they got some great photos outside but were also flexible enough to move inside to capture more photos for me. I feel every aspect of the day was captured to be remembered!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

George and Lydia are great! They don't have a time limit (they stayed 9 hours with us taking pictures nonstop), and they gave us almost 700 high resolution (10M each) pictures!
They have a routine and they know what they are doing. I don't need to worry about when is the time to take what pictures, because they have it all in mind. We got around 700 pictures, including preparation, first look, couple pictures, wedding party pictures, family pictures, ceremony, reception, and more! Their pictures really amazed us! I sent them some couple poses I like beforehand, and Lydia printed those out so we can get all the pose pictures we like!
Their price is really reasonable for how much work they have done!

Profile Picture Lu, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

George and Lydia are absolutely fantastic to work with! They're flexible and always quick to respond, and they put a ton of thought and effort into the pictures they decide to take. I was absolutely thrilled with every set of pictures, from the engagement shoot to the candid shots of our reception. The wedding day went by so fast, but thanks to all the gorgeous pictures they took I'll be able to remember every second!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Seriously one of the best photographers in the dallas area! They were so easy to work with and quick at responding to emails. I had them do my bridals and the day of the wedding. It is a husband and wife team who made sure to capture everything perfect for our wedding day. The cost was very affordable and great value for what they give you. I would recommend them any day of the week to any bride who wants amazing photos from amazing photographers!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

George Troup Photography did a FANTASTIC job! They provided all the poses and locations for our photos. I didn't have to do anything but follow directions. Out of all vendors I researched, having two photographers and unlimited time, is the way to go. They captured many precious moments. We decided to do first look photos and the pictures they got were beautiful. My husband says, he will never forget that moment when he turn around and saw me as long as he lives. As we will have those memories forever in our mind, having our emotions captured is PRICELESS. I received my photo DVDs two weeks after my wedding. George and Lydia are very friendly and easy to work with. Thanks again for your work!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images

I love this couple! They were awesome and totally made us feel at ease. Our pictures are gorgeous and are truly works of art. We are buying the Italian wedding album and think it's a must for every couple. Their prices are unbeatable.

Profile Picture Victoria, 1/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wow! Words cannot express how amazing George and Lydia were! From the very first meeting with them I knew my husband and I were going to book them. Our pictures turned out absolutely amazing! We also received almost 700 pictures less than a month after the wedding. All of my friends are amazed at how fast they turned the photos around. The quality of the pictures is amazing as well. I am still in shock over how good the pictures came out. They were able to catch many moments that I missed! I will treasure the pictures forever and would recommend all DFW brides use them.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/14/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Slideshow

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture User7559267, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Photography

George and Lydia were so wonderful to work with! They are patient, professional and gave us so many amazing pictures to remember our wedding day by. From the initial meeting to the engagement pictures and wedding day they made us both feel so comfortable. They controlled our rowdy group with ease and made sure we got all of the shots we were hoping for. We always received our pictures back very quickly! It’s so fun to flip through all of them and remember all the special moments of our big day! We highly recommend them for any photography needs. Thank you George and Lydia for giving us so many incredible pictures!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Catherine, 12/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

George and Lydia were wonderful about communicating with my husband and I to understand the vision we had for our wedding day. They were very timely, kind and professional through the whole process. The final photos are just beautiful! It was wonderful to have two photographers (that work so so well together) on hand throughout the day. They were able to capture every moment and detail of our day and did it all without dominating our time or feeling in the way. Our engagement and wedding photos came in much earlier than I anticipated and I couldn't have been happier with the results. I highly recommend them!!!

Profile Picture User5608308, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lydia and George are professional, responsive, economical and easy to work with. They didn't pressure or up-sell. They produced beautiful, clean pictures, with edits in a week, and captured our day perfectly. I would recommend them to anyone to cover their wedding day!

Profile Picture Charlene, 9/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints

George and Lydia were an absolute PLEASURE to work with. Their prices are reasonable and they are very professional. I certainly recommend them with flying colors! Our wedding photos turned out beautifully.

Thank you George & Lydia for your service!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

George and Lydia are a sweet couple and are great to work with. They pay so much attention to detail and are there to capture every moment. We thoroughly enjoyed working with them and would highly recommend them for your upcoming event! We are in LOVE with our pictures! The price was perfect and we received tons of photos to have for the rest of our lives! We are very thankful for George and Lydia and their talent.

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/30/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Prints, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

George Troup Photography is everything you want for the ideal wedding photographers!
They were very comfortable and stress-free to work with -before and during the wedding. They were open to our ideas and desires but were extremely helpful and professional.
But above all, the pictures they took were nothing less than fabulous! They caught every moment of the entire wedding day, ceremony, and reception. As Mother of the Bride, I could relax, put my camera down and enjoy myself - confident that the events would be captured and preserved by this amazing photographer couple. You cannot go wrong in picking George Troup Photography to document your once in a lifetime event! (or any important pictures for that matter)
You will not be disappointed! — with Eric Ammann and Heather Boyle Ammann at First United Methodist Church Richardson.

Profile Picture Laura Heather, 3/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs

I was very pleased with the pictures from George Troup photography. They were great quality and came back quickly. George and Lydia were nice to work with very accommodating with times. I would recommend them to friends.

Profile Picture User6579670, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely beautiful portraits! George and Lydia did an amazing job on my bridal portraits, I am not exactly the smallest thing ever, but they made me feel so beautiful and comfortable in my own skin. They were even patient enough waiting on the weather to cooperate, we had to reschedule twice! The wedding pictures are everything I could have ever wanted!

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

Very lovely couple! They took great photos. They were friendly, pleasant to work with and our photo album was so beautifully done.

Profile Picture Aja, 9/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn't ask for better service and pictures. George and Lydia are such a great people to work with, always responded immediately to our questions, were always on time and of course the pictures from our engagement session, the bridals and all wedding pictures are just stunning. If you will come across George Troup Photography and they would be still available for your wedding day, hire them, you will be not disappointed. Plus their prices are just incredible!

Profile Picture User6008562, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

George & Lydia Troup were wonderful to work with. They are very responsive and so professional. I found them to be very affordable for the services they provided to include their quality and quantity of work which is excellent. They provided over 600 photos of my wedding day which is more then I could have asked for. I have no complaints about them or their business and I would definitely work with them again for any event.

Profile Picture User6003919, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Second Shooter, One Event/Day

George & Lydia were professionals in every sense. I believe they know how important capturing the event is to the family and it showed. They asked several questions first, arrived early for everything and were respectful of our wishes. They captured the seriousness and the joy in beautiful, colorful and clear images and posted them online quickly. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Sandy, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful to work with and BEAUTIFUL pictures!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

George and Lydia are very professional in their approach to capture the perfect pictures. They focus on every detail, they work with angles, pay attention to light and shadows, and bring the most important part of the pictures out in astonishing priority, which makes the resulting pictures perfect, beautiful, and are works of art.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/9/15, 1 Review