86 Reviews for George Troup Photography

Wedding Portraits (1)
Canvas (1)
Proofs (1)
86 George Troup Photography Reviews

George and Lydia are great! They don't have a time limit (they stayed 9 hours with us taking pictures nonstop), and they gave us almost 700 high resolution (10M each) pictures!
They have a routine and they know what they are doing. I don't need to worry about when is the time to take what pictures, because they have it all in mind. We got around 700 pictures, including preparation, first look, couple pictures, wedding party pictures, family pictures, ceremony, reception, and more! Their pictures really amazed us! I sent them some couple poses I like beforehand, and Lydia printed those out so we can get all the pose pictures we like!
Their price is really reasonable for how much work they have done!

Profile Picture Lu, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

George and Lydia are absolutely fantastic to work with! They're flexible and always quick to respond, and they put a ton of thought and effort into the pictures they decide to take. I was absolutely thrilled with every set of pictures, from the engagement shoot to the candid shots of our reception. The wedding day went by so fast, but thanks to all the gorgeous pictures they took I'll be able to remember every second!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Seriously one of the best photographers in the dallas area! They were so easy to work with and quick at responding to emails. I had them do my bridals and the day of the wedding. It is a husband and wife team who made sure to capture everything perfect for our wedding day. The cost was very affordable and great value for what they give you. I would recommend them any day of the week to any bride who wants amazing photos from amazing photographers!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

George Troup Photography did a FANTASTIC job! They provided all the poses and locations for our photos. I didn't have to do anything but follow directions. Out of all vendors I researched, having two photographers and unlimited time, is the way to go. They captured many precious moments. We decided to do first look photos and the pictures they got were beautiful. My husband says, he will never forget that moment when he turn around and saw me as long as he lives. As we will have those memories forever in our mind, having our emotions captured is PRICELESS. I received my photo DVDs two weeks after my wedding. George and Lydia are very friendly and easy to work with. Thanks again for your work!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images

I love this couple! They were awesome and totally made us feel at ease. Our pictures are gorgeous and are truly works of art. We are buying the Italian wedding album and think it's a must for every couple. Their prices are unbeatable.

Profile Picture Victoria, 1/15/17, 4 Reviews

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture User7559267, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Photography

George and Lydia were so wonderful to work with! They are patient, professional and gave us so many amazing pictures to remember our wedding day by. From the initial meeting to the engagement pictures and wedding day they made us both feel so comfortable. They controlled our rowdy group with ease and made sure we got all of the shots we were hoping for. We always received our pictures back very quickly! It’s so fun to flip through all of them and remember all the special moments of our big day! We highly recommend them for any photography needs. Thank you George and Lydia for giving us so many incredible pictures!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Catherine, 12/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

George and Lydia were wonderful about communicating with my husband and I to understand the vision we had for our wedding day. They were very timely, kind and professional through the whole process. The final photos are just beautiful! It was wonderful to have two photographers (that work so so well together) on hand throughout the day. They were able to capture every moment and detail of our day and did it all without dominating our time or feeling in the way. Our engagement and wedding photos came in much earlier than I anticipated and I couldn't have been happier with the results. I highly recommend them!!!

Profile Picture User5608308, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lydia and George are professional, responsive, economical and easy to work with. They didn't pressure or up-sell. They produced beautiful, clean pictures, with edits in a week, and captured our day perfectly. I would recommend them to anyone to cover their wedding day!

Profile Picture Charlene, 9/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints

George and Lydia were an absolute PLEASURE to work with. Their prices are reasonable and they are very professional. I certainly recommend them with flying colors! Our wedding photos turned out beautifully.

Thank you George & Lydia for your service!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

George and Lydia are a sweet couple and are great to work with. They pay so much attention to detail and are there to capture every moment. We thoroughly enjoyed working with them and would highly recommend them for your upcoming event! We are in LOVE with our pictures! The price was perfect and we received tons of photos to have for the rest of our lives! We are very thankful for George and Lydia and their talent.

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/30/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Prints, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

George Troup Photography is everything you want for the ideal wedding photographers!
They were very comfortable and stress-free to work with -before and during the wedding. They were open to our ideas and desires but were extremely helpful and professional.
But above all, the pictures they took were nothing less than fabulous! They caught every moment of the entire wedding day, ceremony, and reception. As Mother of the Bride, I could relax, put my camera down and enjoy myself - confident that the events would be captured and preserved by this amazing photographer couple. You cannot go wrong in picking George Troup Photography to document your once in a lifetime event! (or any important pictures for that matter)
You will not be disappointed! — with Eric Ammann and Heather Boyle Ammann at First United Methodist Church Richardson.

Profile Picture Laura Heather, 3/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs

I was very pleased with the pictures from George Troup photography. They were great quality and came back quickly. George and Lydia were nice to work with very accommodating with times. I would recommend them to friends.

Profile Picture User6579670, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely beautiful portraits! George and Lydia did an amazing job on my bridal portraits, I am not exactly the smallest thing ever, but they made me feel so beautiful and comfortable in my own skin. They were even patient enough waiting on the weather to cooperate, we had to reschedule twice! The wedding pictures are everything I could have ever wanted!

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

Very lovely couple! They took great photos. They were friendly, pleasant to work with and our photo album was so beautifully done.

Profile Picture Aja, 9/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn't ask for better service and pictures. George and Lydia are such a great people to work with, always responded immediately to our questions, were always on time and of course the pictures from our engagement session, the bridals and all wedding pictures are just stunning. If you will come across George Troup Photography and they would be still available for your wedding day, hire them, you will be not disappointed. Plus their prices are just incredible!

Profile Picture User6008562, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

George & Lydia Troup were wonderful to work with. They are very responsive and so professional. I found them to be very affordable for the services they provided to include their quality and quantity of work which is excellent. They provided over 600 photos of my wedding day which is more then I could have asked for. I have no complaints about them or their business and I would definitely work with them again for any event.

Profile Picture User6003919, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Second Shooter, One Event/Day

George & Lydia were professionals in every sense. I believe they know how important capturing the event is to the family and it showed. They asked several questions first, arrived early for everything and were respectful of our wishes. They captured the seriousness and the joy in beautiful, colorful and clear images and posted them online quickly. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Sandy, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful to work with and BEAUTIFUL pictures!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

George and Lydia are very professional in their approach to capture the perfect pictures. They focus on every detail, they work with angles, pay attention to light and shadows, and bring the most important part of the pictures out in astonishing priority, which makes the resulting pictures perfect, beautiful, and are works of art.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

George and Lydia were a pleasure to work with. They are willing to do whatever they can to accommodate your needs. Their prices are reasonable and they have a range of packages to fit most budgets. They were always on time and responded to all of our requests and questions in a timely manner. The quality of their work is excellent. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a professional photographer.

Profile Picture User5182089, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After weeks of researching, reading 100s of reviews and comparing prices and services, we finally choose George Troup as our photographers. We selected a package that provided engagement, bridal session, and wedding day photos. They are couple, with the husband as the photographer and the wife as the editor/coordinator. They were very professional, open to our ideas, and flexible throughout the process. They were always on time and always responded to our many requests in a very timely manner. On the day of the wedding, they were very punctual and added no stress or issues to our big day. They recommended we do first look in order to ensure we got some good pictures, we were hesitant but ended up doing it. And we were so happy that we did. We got some amazing pictures, which were stress free and saved time after the ceremony. They are very good at incorporating different styles of photos so that you have some photojournalism, illustrative, portrait, and creative pictures. We have a little bit of everything which is exactly what we wanted. The only thing that seem to be a downfall was group pictures. We wanted a picture of everyone attending the ceremony which didn’t turn out well because you can’t see a lot of people in the picture. And then some of the large family group pictures look weird because they aren’t very organized. It seems when there are more than 10 people the photographers have a hard time directing them to get a good, organized photo. With that being said though, we have a some good group photos at the ceremony of everyone dancing and celebrating so in the end it turned out ok and we would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture SueAnn, 3/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Pricing was very fair for the professional photography that captured our engagement session, bridal portraits and wedding day. The package options are flexible and allow clients to pick and choose based on needs. George and Lydia Troup are professional, very knowledgeable with the wedding industry and were an absolute joy to work with. I love that I still get to see them after the wedding to pick up the CDs and albums and will miss not seeing them! People say to make sure you're comfortable with your photographers before hiring them, and I don't see how anyone wouldn't love working with this great couple.

Profile Picture User4624231, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

George and Lydia are an awesome husband and wife team! They communicate together very well, and with us as customers.

During our interview of them, we felt very comfortable and got excited to use their services. They loved our theme of a brewing inspired wedding (we're home brewers) and were happy to do our engagements at a brewery. They responded to emails and phone calls very promptly, and I was never in doubt of their professionalism.

At our wedding, they were on point, took all of the "Must have photos" we requested, and organized them wonderfully on DVDs. After having in to and in weddings where the couple was disappointed with their professional photos, I was super relieved that we got so many great shots. We ended up with just under 700 photos, and there are so many great ones I want to print!

I would recommend these guys in a heartbeat for their product, service, and communication skills.

Profile Picture Mae, 10/12/14, 2 Reviews