George Street Photo & Video Reviews

George Street Photo & Video 5
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 09/08/2019

Wow wow wow

The entire George street team was incredible and very professional. Their portal and email communication was exquisite and the price for all you get is incredibly reasonable and generous. This review is for my lead photographer ariel. I have no words for how talented she is. My wedding day sneak peak photos are breathtaking and I cannot wait to see the rest. If you are in the Los Angeles area please consider Ariel, you will not be disappointed!!! She is so kind, gives great direction, makes you feel comfortable and most importantly captures your day flawlessly. thank you do so much. I will update my review with video and all photography reviews when I recieve them all in about 4 weeks.

George Street Photo & Video 6
    George Street Photo & Video 7
    George Street Photo & Video 8
    George Street Photo & Video 9
    George Street Photo & Video 10
    Sent on 09/10/2019

Sabrina,
    Wow! right back at you...Thank you so much! From your kind words and pictures you shared it's clear how much you loved working with Ariel. We are so pleased that you had a wonderful experience with our whole team. Thank you for sharing all of this!!
  • Rachelle

Rachelle · Married on 09/07/2019

GREAT photos, great company - highly recommend!

We could not be happier with our images from George Street Photo & Video! We received "Editors Choice" images two weeks after our wedding and then over 2,000 images just three weeks after our wedding! They are awesome. Our photographers (Ashley and Chris) captured images of almost every single guest at our wedding and took such amazing photos of us. We also had a videographer, who was also super great. At first, I was slightly nervous that the three might not have the same style or might not work well together but they all exceeded our expectations. There were several times during our wedding when I didn't even realize my photo/video was being taken - they blended in so well. The only thing I wished I would have done is sent ideas of images because there were some poses I really wanted, but with it being such a chaotic day I completely forgot.. We will most definitely recommend George Street Photo & Video in the future.

George Street Photo & Video 11
    Sent on 10/08/2019

Rachelle,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love to hear that we are able to exceed client expectations on their wedding day! We pride ourselves in our professionalism and ability as you said to blend in on a wedding day. We hope you enjoy your memories we were able to capture for many years to come.
  • Catie

Catie · Married on 09/07/2019

Thank you George Street!

I have nothing but great things to say about George Street. From the very beginning to the big day George Street made the entire experience easy and fun! They helped us plan every detail and were always available to answer any question that popped up before the big day. Best of all, our pictures were gorgeous! They managed to capture every moment we were looking for and more.

George Street Photo & Video 12
    Sent on 11/05/2019

Catie,

We are glad to hear that we made your wedding day fun and easy. Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to let us know that we helped to make your day effortless and enjoyable. The picture you share here is absolutely breathtaking and we are certain there are many more that are quickly becoming your favorite ways to relive your wedding day!
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 09/07/2019

Stunning photos!

We highly recommend George Street Photo & Video! My husband and I had an amazing experience with our George Street Photo & Video at our wedding at The Brookside Club in Bourne, MA on 9/7/19! We are thrilled with the photos especially the stunning sunset photos! All of the team members were so talented, friendly, helpful, and professional! Our lead photographer, Colleen made us feel very comfortable! Her photos are excellent and she went above and beyond to help me day of! We also had a fantastic engagement shoot with Colleen in Narraganset, RI. Our associate photographer, Denzil, did a wonderful job as well; he had some great ideas for shots and was with the groomsmen getting ready and captured everything! Our videographer, Shawn, is so talented at capturing video without being noticed, our guests did not realize he was filming! We also really enjoyed working with our coordinator, Nick, he kept us informed and whenever I called he was kind and reassuring on the phone!

George Street Photo & Video 13
    George Street Photo & Video 14
    George Street Photo & Video 15
    George Street Photo & Video 16
    Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 09/07/2019

Stunning work!!

Our wedding was in September 2019 and George Street met all of our expectations! Our lead photographer was so friendly and approachable and knew how to put us and our families at ease. We also had a videographer who captured moments seamlessly and was so professional! We are so grateful for George Street and their amazing work!

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Alexander

Alexander Ogard · Married on 09/06/2019

AMAZING!! Made everything very easy!

George Street did an amazing job from start to finish, we used them for our engagement shoot and for the big day! We had a last minute change of the photographers due to a family issue but George Street did such an amazing job handling it that we didn't even know there was an issue until later in the night! Their policy of having backup photographers for the day of really saved our butts!! Thank you so much George Street for the the amazing service!!

George Street Photo & Video 17
    George Street Photo & Video 18
    Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Josiah

Josiah Almosara · Married on 09/05/2019

Amazing Wedding Photographers

George Street was absolutely fantastic! they are very responsive and professional. They met our budget and took great photos at my wedding this past may. Our lead photographer even went off script and caught some great sunset photos that were not planned. I would highly recommend George Street Photo & Video to those that want to take some stress out off wedding planning knowing you have very amazing photographers who know what they are doing!

George Street Photo & Video 19
    Sent on 11/10/2019

Josiah,
    Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that we worked with you to plan for and capture memories for you including the sunset photos that you will cherish for a lifetime now! We loved working with you helping to make your day as stress free as possible.
  • JoJo

Jojo · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing photos!

We got married September 1, & this company was amazing! We had been looking around for months for photographers and then we found George Street! We absolutely loved them. The process was easy to follow and very time efficient. Our photographer Tobias was by far a gem! He got some super amazing shots of us, the wedding party, and of our guests! Then our coordinator Chelsea was very receptive and easy to speak with. She would answer emails in a super timely fashion and if there was something that I just did not understand or need help with she would schedule a time for us to speak on the phone and made sure I understood everything before the conversation was over. All in all I could not be happier with the entire group!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Jojo,

Thank you for taking time to share what you loved about us! It's always great to hear that couples like working with our team and thank you for the personal shout outs for our talent and coordinator! We take pride in making sure you are happy with your experience from start to finish!
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 09/01/2019

Stress free wedding

I had a wonderful experience booking George Street for my Bay Area wedding from start to finish. The phone consultation and online planning portals were convenient and easy to use. The photographer took great care of us on the wedding day and took some amazing pictures. George Street did a great job with the photo editing and got the pictures to us quickly. I have no complaints about this company and would highly recommend them!

George Street Photo & Video 20
    George Street Photo & Video 21
    George Street Photo & Video 22
    George Street Photo & Video 23
    George Street Photo & Video 24
    Sent on 09/27/2019

Karen,

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and your kind words. We are so happy that you felt at ease throughout your whole process of planning, wedding day, and post wedding experiences with our team! Thank you also for sharing some of your favs online with us as well. You both looked stunning!

Lizzie Simonsen · Married on 08/31/2019

Loved George Street!

We cannot say enough good things about Ryan & Sarah from George Street Photography! I was a little nervous about not being able to meet them until the actual wedding day, but once they arrived, it was clear I had nothing to be nervous about. They really understood what was important to us & made sure to capture those moments.
    We were really impressed that we had the photos back within a month & are in love with them all. We received so many compliments on our photos & the professionalism of the photographers. I would highly recommend George Street Photographers.

George Street Photo & Video 25
    George Street Photo & Video 26
    Sent on 11/03/2019

Lizzie,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our team here at George Street Photo & Video. We are happy to hear that even on the day of we are such a big part of the ease and enjoyment throughout your day. We hope you loved working with us as much as our team enjoyed working with you!
  • Sheila

Sheila · Married on 08/31/2019

Everything turned out lovely!

We got married on August 31st 2019. My husband and I are very please we chose George Street Photography. I felt very comfortable doing business with everyone we came in contact with. They were very organized and made the process easy to go through. Not only was the customer service impressive, the quality of our photos were also just as amazing. We had Katie for about 10 hours on photography and the whole time she stayed patient, kind, and professional. We recieved our images within a few weeks and the images brought back those happy feelings from our wedding day. I highly reccomend using George Street services.

George Street Photo & Video 27
    Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Ahmed

Ahmed Kamel · Married on 08/31/2019

Highly recommend them!

The photographers we got from George Street were amazing. Our lead photographer (Ariel Marte) was on top of everything. She got all of our guest to exactly what she needed them to do without being rude or anything. She also helped us scout out the best spots to take photos. Her personality / attitude made the day that much better.

The photos / video we got back from George street as well are phenomenal.

Budget wise they were the only place we found that fit our budget considering we needed 2 photographers and videographer because of the size of our wedding. Most places we were looking at were about 15% ~ 20% more expensive.

I would recommend them (and have already) without a second though!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Nikki

Nikki A · Married on 08/30/2019

Professional Photography

We worked with Jeff at George Street for our engagement and wedding photos. Jeff did a great job making us feel comfortable and helping us get into the correct poses to make the perfect photos! He is very knowledgeable in photography and has a great eye for using natural light and backgrounds. We enjoyed working with him and we really appreciated his planning and taking charge! Nick at George Street was exceptionally helpful with planning for our wedding day. Thanks Jeff and George Street!

George Street Photo & Video 28
    George Street Photo & Video 29
    George Street Photo & Video 30
    George Street Photo & Video 31
    George Street Photo & Video 32
    Sent on 10/11/2019

Nikki,

Thank you for the love note! We loved working with you as well, and as the photos show it looks like you had a beautiful wedding day with lots of fun memories! So happy to hear that you had a great experience working with our team throughout the whole process!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/24/2019

Love captured package

We chose the Love Captured package for our wedding because it was the best value. We had Ryan as lead photo, Danette as associate photo, and Alec as videographer. They were so prompt, professional and helpful! They listened to our ideas and then used their creative talents and professional opinions to make it work. They helped keep us on schedule, but were flexible with a couple hiccups along the way. I cannot wait to see the final products!!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Melissa,
    Thanks for all the amazing shout outs for our team! We take pride in listening and tailoring our work to fit your style and vision for your wedding day! We often are time keepers since we are one of the vendors that are with you from start to finish that day. Happy to hear you had such an amazing experience, and that we exceeded your expectations!
  • Kyley

Kyley Mickle · Married on 08/24/2019

Dean From Pittsburgh Was Amazing!

Overall, our total experience with George Street was flawless! We first had a phone consultation with Maggie who paired us with Dean to shoot our wedding at the DoubleTree in Downtown Pittsburgh (we planned our wedding there from Washington State so we heavily relied on wedding websites to find our vendors). Then we worked with wedding consultant Nigel up until about a week before the wedding. Everything is done online through the George Street corporate website which made it incredibly user friendly. We signed our contract and made payments through our customer portal on there. We were even able to construct our wedding day plan for Dean as to where we wanted him to be and when for certain events throughout the day. Dean called us 2 days before the wedding to review the plan and ask any questions that he had for us. Dean arrived promptly at 1:30pm, as scheduled, and told us girls to carry on normally and he would shoot around us and we wouldn't even know that he was there. He got so many candid shots of my best friends and I and I firmly believe it's because of his style to lay low and shoot authentically. He stayed on schedule with us the whole day and did every shot that we asked of him. When we did whole family pictures in the ceremony space after the ceremony I had to direct which family members were next up for each pose as I have a pretty big family. It would have been impossible for Dean to try to coordinate who was next for the shot. So in that regard I had to take control of what shots that we wanted. We got an "Editor's Choice" teaser file of about 42 pictures from our wedding day about 4 days after our wedding.
    Then, about 2 weeks after our wedding we got an email that our pictures were done. I was able to download all 1,700+ pictures through a zip file from the George Street website, making the process again incredibly easy. Dean's pictures from our day were absolutely stunning! He is very artistic in his craft and gets so many different angles. If you are paired with Dean you will not be disappointed with your shots, guaranteed! The whole system of George Street is like a well-oiled machine. We were flawlessly passed along from Maggie, Nigel, Dean, and back to Nigel through the whole process and neither of them missed a beat with our package. They were always on the same page and their teamwork make the process so easy for us! You will be very happy if you decide to go with George Street Photography for your wedding day photos. Would recommend them 11/10!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Kyley,

We love reading stories like yours. We take pride in knowing that we can set couples minds at ease when they plan an event from afar. It can certainly be a challenging thing to do. Our team values your feedback. We hope you enjoy looking through your images and memories of that day for years to come! Thank you so much for sharing all that you wrote here!

Catherine Hennessey · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Experience!

We got married in August 2019 and couldn't have asked for a better photographer than Kristen from George Street! She was easy to communicate with, and capture our wedding day exactly as we had hoped for. Our pictures came out beautiful and we're so glad we have them to remember our special day!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Catherine,
    Thank you for taking the time to shout out to Kristen! We are so thrilled that you love the images she was able to create for you. Enjoy reliving your day through those for many many years to come!
  • Katherine

Katherine Stirling · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing & Professional Photographers!

We are so happy with the photos from our wedding day! Our lead photographer, Ryan, did an amazing job setting up each shot and capturing great candids. As the Bride & Groom, we are not models nor are we professionally photographed that often and George Street made the whole experience feel natural and enjoyable.

George Street Photo & Video 33
    George Street Photo & Video 34
    George Street Photo & Video 35
    Sent on 10/09/2019

Katherine,

Thank you for sharing! We love that you took the time to send us a love note and tell us what you remember and what you loved about working with our team here at George Street!

Jill · Married on 08/24/2019

George Street is great

I am so happy I booked George Street for my wedding! A friend recommended them to me after she met them at a bridal expo and as soon as I was wedding planning myself I checked them out and knew exactly why she booked them for her wedding. They made the planning process SO easy with their online portal and made the picking a lead photographer very fun and easy as well! My husband made that part a little tough for us because this was the only thing he really wanted to be apart of and he was very picky but I am so glad he was when he picked Jessica! She was amazing to work with and took so many beautiful pictures!

George Street Photo & Video 36
    George Street Photo & Video 37
    George Street Photo & Video 38
    Sent on 10/25/2019

Jill,

Thank you so much for your beautiful review! We are thrilled to hear that we made the process in planning and when your big day arrived one of ease. Thank you for your sweet words about Jessica too! We hope you are able to relive your wedding memories through those images for many anniversaries to come!
  • Reisha

Reisha Maharaj · Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful experience with the George Street Team

George Street Photography did a beautiful job capturing our special day on August 24, 2019.
    Our wedding took place at the Omni Shoreham Hotels in Washington, D.C. We had family and friends join us to celebrate our union. We decided to go with two photographers and a videographer so that all of our precious moments were captured. We requested some picture ideas for getting ready and throughout the ceremony and reception. The George Street Team did a great job of including our ideas as well as suggesting new ideas to achieve great pictures.
    Our photographs were taken by Oladipo, Winston, and video by Darryl.
    Oladipo and Winston were very patient and made us feel comfortable from beginning to end. They made us feel comfortable being ourselves in our pictures and guided us throughout.
    Darryl did a great job of recording our ceremony and family and friends interacting during the reception. We enjoyed our experience with George Street and being involved in every detail. We would definitely recommend George Street to family and friends to ensure the success of their event.
    Thank you George Street for providing excellent service and memories that will last a lifetime.

George Street Photo & Video 39
    George Street Photo & Video 40
    George Street Photo & Video 41
    Sent on 01/07/2020

Claudia · Married on 08/19/2019

The best bang for your buck!

We loved George St. from the beginning. My now husband and I knew we made the right choice with this photographer after our engagement photoshoot last year. The photographers and videographer really went above and beyond to make sure they got the shot, yet still making us feel comfortable behind the camera. The photos really capture our true emotions and the video is so masterfully done, we can let the memories live on forever!

George Street Photo & Video 42
    George Street Photo & Video 43
    George Street Photo & Video 44
    George Street Photo & Video 45
    George Street Photo & Video 46
    George Street Photo & Video 47
    Sent on 10/26/2019

Claudia,
    Your review is so beautiful! Thank you so much for taking the time to share with others why you love working with George Street Photo and Video. We love going above and beyond for our couples and we are so excited when it shows. Here's to the memories living on forever indeed! Cheers!

Lea S · Married on 08/18/2019

Wonderful service, quality and value

We got married in August 2019 and are extremely pleased with the wonderful customer service and exceptional quality and kindness of the photographers. We opted for a photo package, which included an engagement shoot, two photographers at the wedding, and a premium photo album (an unbeatable bang for your buck!). Our lead photographer went above and beyond in making us feel comfortable and excited about this special time in our lives and really made sure to incorporate our wants, needs and personalities into the experience. The turnaround time in receiving edited sneak peeks and all the photos exceeded out expectations and we are very happy customers!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Lea,
    You rock!! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with our other couples!! We love going above and beyond for our couples and we always hope that it shows on the big day! Enjoy your images for many many years to come!

Emily · Married on 08/17/2019

Perfect and accommodating!!

George Street was simply amazing from start to finish. Our wedding coordinator was prompt and efficient when I had questions. Our photographer made me feel so confident after we got off the phone the week of my wedding. My family and bridal party raved about how our photographer took charge and directed everyone where they needed to be for pictures without ruining the moment and the fun. She captured amazing moments and we will treasure our pictures forever. 110% recommend George street to anyone getting married!!

George Street Photo & Video 48
    George Street Photo & Video 49
    George Street Photo & Video 50
    Sent on 09/26/2019

Emily,

Thank you! We are so happy to hear that we made the experience of your wedding stress free as part of your chosen vendors for your big day! We love that our wedding coordination team is there every step to answer questions and our lead talent is able to connect with you the week of the wedding so that they then can focus in great detail on all the time and attention you have already spent planning your big day and how you wish to have it captured.
  • Emily

emily Kerley · Married on 08/17/2019

AMAZING from Planning to Photos

I definitely recommend anyone to use George Street. The wedding coordinator was so helpful and answered ALL my questions leading up to our Wedding. The week before we got married, Our Photographer (Sam from NY) called me and we went over EVERY detail for the day of. I felt so reassured and confident in her to capture our wedding day. We got our pictures shortly after the wedding (3ish weeks) and they are ABSOLUTELY amazing. I love them and cannot stop looking at them. You cannot go wrong with George Street!!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Emily,

We are so happy to hear that our team exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review to share with the George Street Photo and Video Community! We hope you enjoy your images for many many years to come.

Steve Frey · Married on 08/17/2019

Happy wife happy life

My wife did most of the planning, but she could not stop raving about George Street and their team leading up to our Wedding. So thank you to George Street for making our wedding planning so smooth! On the day of our wedding, our photographers were professional, timely, and funny. They kept us laughing and on task throughout the day. We have beautiful pictures that our friends, family and ourselves LOVE. Thank you so much for all your help and the perfect pictures.

George Street Photo & Video 51
    George Street Photo & Video 52
    George Street Photo & Video 53
    George Street Photo & Video 54
    George Street Photo & Video 55
    George Street Photo & Video 56
    Sent on 10/25/2019

Steve,
    Thank you for your lovely review. We are happy to hear that we made the planning process one of ease for you and your wife. The pictures you shared are gorgeous as well!! We hope you can relive your wedding day for many years to come!!
  • Tayler

Tayler Janda · Married on 08/17/2019

Just wonderful!

The team we had from George Street were absolutely amazing! They are so talented and captured such special, and fun moments! We cannot thank them enough, and we could not have asked for someone better to help us have a fantastic day! Vanessa, our lead photographer, was THE BEST!!! She made photos so comfortable and was a joy to have around during our big day! The associate photographer, Melissa, was wonderful as well! Matthew, our videographer, was also very talented, respectful, and great to have around that day!

I have to add, Vanessa even went above and beyond, stepping in to guide us through cutting our cake as she took our photos! We had not even thought about getting tips beforehand in how to “properly” cut a wedding cake. No worries, though, because we had Vanessa to the rescue!

Chelsea, our wedding coordinator, was also fabulous! She answered so many questions for me along with way, the year leading up to the wedding, and beyond! So kind and patient with me, as we sorted through details of the day!

In the future, we will 100% be reaching out to work with Vanessa, and the George Street team, again! We have already begun recommending them to friends, as well! Thanks, George Street!

Sent on 12/31/2019