George Street Photo & Video Reviews

George Street Photo & Video 5
  • Remy

Remy · Married on 10/12/2019

Good experience

George Street has a beautiful portfolio of work and is incredibly reasonably priced. They were honest with us about their recommendations and what makes sense for our wedding.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Remy,

Thank you, we do our best to be as helpful as possible. There are so many questions and different decisions that have to be made for a wedding. We are happy to hear we have been able to recommend some great ideas for your wedding!
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful Photos

George Street took my wedding photos & they turned out better than I could have imagine! We have thousands of pictures of the day, and I love every single one. They were so helpful leading up to my big day, and my photographers were so personable and easy to work with. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Kala · Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing photographer!

George street photographer, Melissa S, was such a pleasure to work with! She created every vision I had dreamt of. She was on time and prompt. She even helped guide the family to capture AMAZING photos of them! Extremely pleased with every single one of my wedding photos!

George Street Photo & Video 6
    George Street Photo & Video 7
    George Street Photo & Video 8
    George Street Photo & Video 9
    Sent on 11/20/2019

Kala,

Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy to hear that Melissa was able to help you capture your vision through the images you have from your wedding day! We hope you enjoy these and many other moments about your special day over and over again!!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing photographer and great experience!

We had the absolute best experience working with George Street. The process was so smooth and questions were answered very promptly. We also could not have asked for a better photographer. Our photographer, Steve, was so incredible. Not only did our pictures turn out amazing but he made the day enjoyable and run so smoothly. He was always asking if he could get me (the bride) anything or whatever he could do to help. We appreciated him so much! I would highly recommend George Street to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. They do amazing work and the prices are great too!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Kelly Fitzgerald · Married on 10/11/2019

We had a great experience with George Street Photo & Video!

George Street Photo & Video was amazing start to finish! Everyone was extremely organized and pleasant to work with. Our photographers really listened to what we wanted and had great insight for other ideas as well. Our videographer was there to capture it all and put together a beautiful video to show our fairytale. Our wedding coordinator was there every step of the way and more than happy to answer my millions of questions. The online portal was great for planning, keeping us organized and on track. After our wedding, our photos and videos were ready way before promised! I would definitely recommend George Street Photo & Video to any friends and family getting married!

George Street Photo & Video 10
    George Street Photo & Video 11
    George Street Photo & Video 12
    George Street Photo & Video 13
    Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Nina

Nina Conine · Married on 10/10/2019

Perfect day!

My husband and I got married in October. I am so so happy we chose George Street. Our coordinator was extremely responsive and planning was stress free. Both our photographers were AMAZING! They got all the shots we wanted and were super efficient so we had plenty of time to party. We got all our photos within 4 weeks and there were over 4,000 photos. I was thrilled! We absolutely loved every photo. Thank you George Street.

Sent on 12/09/2019

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you so much, Nina, for this amazing review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working with us and our photographers! Thanks again for sending so much love!!
  • April

April Spagnolo · Married on 10/08/2019

We loved working with Dean from George Street!

Dean did a great job at our wedding this past August! We loved working with George Street Photo & Video!

George Street Photo & Video 14
    Sent on 10/10/2019

April,
    It's hard to believe that August is already here and gone! Hopefully you are still living in the newlywed glow. We loved working with you as well, and love seeing an image here from your wedding day!
  • Hunter

Hunter Higgins · Married on 10/08/2019

Very helpful

It was a super good price and great photos. The best part for me with our photographer Castle was that she helped me pose and look good in photos next to my wife when I am terrible at photos. I don't know how she managed to pull it off but we both looked great.

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 10/06/2019

Our Photos were stunning!

We had such a great experience with George Street. From the very first time I contacted them I was sure I wanted to work with them. The communication was excellent and our photos were just amazing! I would Book with them if I were you!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Mary,
    Thank you for this beautiful review. We love that we make the choice such a quick and solid one for our couples when they choose to work with the entire team at George Street. We hope you are able to relive your day over and over again through the memories that we captured.

Emily · Married on 10/05/2019

Vincent and Lorraine did great!

They did an awesome job! Our photos turned out so good. We can’t figure out which is our fav. They did everything we asked and more!

George Street Photo & Video 15
    George Street Photo & Video 21
    George Street Photo & Video 22
    Sent on 10/28/2019

Emily,
    Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear that you love your images. From the looks of the images you posted you had a beautiful day and we are so happy that we could be a great part of that for you. Enjoy your images and memories for many many years to come!
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 10/05/2019

Fantastic!

My husband and I just got married in October, and we had a fantastic experience with George Street! We had both a lead photographer and an associate photographer for our big day, and they both did an amazing job at capturing all the moments and details of our wedding. And we ended up with even more photos than we were told we would have! Our lead photographer, Marta Garcia, was very patient with our wedding party and family, and she got all the photos done in a timely manner and with a great attitude, which really helped the day go by smoothly. And she was really fun to work with! Plus, we had help planning and great communication every step of the way, which was a huge stress reliever. We would definitely recommend George Street!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful affordable photography

We really wanted all of our raw photos and affordable but beautiful photos and that’s exactly what we got with George Street. Our photographer, Kayla, was so sweet and had never been to our venue but she communicated with our venue ahead of time and showed up early to scout the area for us. She did amazing and worked her butt off all night long while capturing some of our favorite photos. The editing was great and we received all the photos within about 4-6 weeks. Our sneak peak came a few weeks after the wedding with about 30 pictures and they did not disappoint.

George Street Photo & Video 23
    George Street Photo & Video 29
    Sent on 12/05/2019

Erica · Married on 10/03/2019

Fabulous experience!

We got married this past October and decided to use George Street after my sister used them at her wedding early in the year. Everyone at George Street was so helpful from our initial consultation call to chosing our photographer, and of course, Heidi, our photographer! She captured the most beautiful moments of our special day! We are so grateful for everyone at George Street and highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Erica,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We love how we become a trusted member of the team for many families when they begin to plan another wedding. Thank you as well for your shout out to Heidi! We loved working with you and your sister for both of your weddings and we hope you are able to relive your day through the photos for many years to come!!
  • ALYSSA

ALYSSA · Married on 09/28/2019

So Far So Good!

I came across George Street Photo & Video from a Facebook ad to enter to win either a package, or some sort of discount. As expected I began to receive e-mails from a consultant, Emma, who was kind, informative, but never pushy. I figured we had nothing to lose, as their prices seemed great for a photo/video package compared to contracting them separately. I did become hesitant to learn they only did phone consultations, they did not have a local office we could go to in person (my impressions is the company is based in Chicago, but they contract with individual photographers and videographers across the country). I did look them up on the Better Business Bureau where my nerves were eased to see an A+ rating, our phone consultation was with Kristin who was also great, we logged in online where she guides us through the quality of photos and video we could expect, she gave us links to the portfolios of the different photographers they had available, and when we were torn between 2 she was able to send additional link to more recent weddings each photographed. She asked about the details of our wedding, and even though they had a discount of their highest price package, she reassured us that we could still get great results with one of the cheaper packages. It made me feel like she was really listening, and cared about our budget, rather than trying to upsell.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Alyssa,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We value how our couples feel through the whole process, from planning, the wedding day itself and the post production timeline. We love to read while you have worked with a number of people on our team already you still feel confident in our process. We love having you as one of our George Street couples. Happy to hear you were able to book a package that fit within your budget while still receiving a high quality sales and customer service experience!
  • Therese

Therese Lao · Married on 09/28/2019

Danielle was Just Great!

We hired George Street Photography after looking over several portfolios. They had the quality of photographs we wanted, at the right budget. We just love and adore our photographer Danielle. We initially chose her after seeing her portfolio, her images were vibrant and captured beautiful moments but she did absolutely above and beyond at the day of our wedding. She is very friendly and pleasant to work with. She came to the venue early, coordinated very well with other vendors we hired and made sure we had the best captured moments possible. We had unfortunate weather on our outdoor wedding, but even in the pouring rain she was taking photos and helping us the best way she could despite the circumstances. It was such a great experience working with her, we are extremely pleased that we got her and George Street Photo to capture precious memories of our special day.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Therese,

While we wish we could control the weather, we thank you so much for acknowledging our ability to make the best of a tough situation with the rain. We love what we do and we are so thrilled to see that Danielle modeled calm and coordination professionally on your wedding day! We hope you enjoy the memories you have fondly for many years to come!

Abby Taylor · Married on 09/28/2019

Great Wedding Photos

I really enjoyed working with George Street for my wedding! We got all of our photos back in about one month and love all of them! The online portal makes everything so easy to set up the plan and then view and download the photos. We had two photographers for our wedding day and they really did a great job of capturing everything that we wanted. We went to a local park and our main photographer was already familiar with the area and knew of neat places in the park we could go for some unique photos!

George Street Photo & Video 30
    George Street Photo & Video 31
    George Street Photo & Video 32
    Sent on 10/28/2019

Abby,
    Thank you so much for your lovely review! We are so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations and made the planning process simple!! And the photos you shared...wow!! Your dress was so beautiful. We hope you cherish your memories from your wedding day for many years to come!

Sarah Devore · Married on 09/28/2019

Manteo Wedding

With planning a wedding in less than 3 months and on a budget, I was stressed when it came to finding a photographer. George Street Photography took all my stress away in a matter of minutes! I’m so thankful my husband and I came across George Street. The process was seamless and everyone we encountered was professional and informative. We loved our photographer and are so pleased with how the pictures turned out! I highly recommend George Street Photography to anyone planning a wedding or in need professional pictures!

George Street Photo & Video 33
    George Street Photo & Video 34
    George Street Photo & Video 35
    Sent on 10/29/2019

Casey · Married on 09/28/2019

Super easy to work with!

George Street was super easy to work with! I love that you get an account that can be shared with friends or family. It made it so easy for everyone to get the photos they wanted.

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Adrienne

Adrienne Hatch · Married on 09/28/2019

Really really happy with our experience

I had a great experience working with George Street and our photographer. We are so happy with how our photos turned out and the all of the moments that were captured. I really liked how we are required to plan the timeline of our day and the timing of each event - that really created the backbone of my day that helped me see the big picture and overall how the timing of everything would work. My wedding coordinator was there to provide professional insight and feedback throughout the planning process which I appreciated. I also liked the timely responsiveness to emails and phone calls with my coordinator. I was nervous that I would not be able to talk with my photographer until the week of the wedding, but it all worked out as promised, and my photographer contacted me prior to the wedding day when they said he would and we discussed all of teh details and questions. Our wedding day was seamless, and I'm really thankful for the professionalism of our photographer and all whom we worked with at George Street.

George Street Photo & Video 36
    George Street Photo & Video 37
    George Street Photo & Video 38
    George Street Photo & Video 39
    Sent on 01/11/2020

George Street Photo & Video's reply:

Hi Adrienne, thank you so much for your review! We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with George Street. THANK YOU for including us in your wedding day!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Fuqua-O'Dell · Married on 09/21/2019

Just what I wanted!

Brad was phenomanal! I have gotten some of the pictures back and they are wonderful! His photography style fit perfectly with our needs.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Jennifer,

Thank you so much! We love that we are able to connect photographers with our couples in such a personal and creative way! Enjoy every image and walking down memory lane in those images.
  • Denisha

Denisha Portea · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Coordinator Team and Wonderful Photographers!

George Street was wonderful from start to finish! We found them through a local VA Wedding Expo, and were originally roped in by their prices. Their photo and video packages are very flexible, and our initial consultant helped us customize a package that fit both our budget and our projected timeline for our wedding day.

When it came down to booking our photographer and portrait sessions, they made it so easy for us to identify what style of photography we wanted and who could make it happen! George Street helped streamline our decisions so we didn't feel overwhelmed. Unfortunately, the original photographer we picked out all of a sudden became unavailable for our wedding day (even though she did our engagement photo session already!). Our assigned wedding coordinator worked very hard to find us a new photographer that was available for our wedding day, and we were even happier with our new one! They were so prompt to get us in touch with our new photographer.

Our wedding photos came together beautifully. Both our primary wedding photographer Erica and secondary photographer Cedrik worked together so nicely. They were professional and made us all feel so comfortable in front of a camera. Their energy and enthusiasm was also so integral to making our wedding day so perfect! Their photos beautifully showcase the love and joy we felt on our wedding day. My husband and I are so happy to have booked with George Street and would recommend them to all our friends and family!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Alicia Yanz · Married on 09/21/2019

They were great!

I was initially nervous when booking with such a big company but I am very happy that we did! They make the entire process very easy from the start. The company will keep in contact with you up until the big day to make sure that every detail and timeline is covered. Our photographer John and our associate photographer not only took great photos but were also a pleasure to have around on such a busy day!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Alicia,

Thank you for your sweet review. We loved working with you as well! We are always happy to hear when we make the process streamlined and easy for our couples. Thank you for your kind words regarding your day-of talent as well. We hope you cherish your images captured on your wedding day for many years to come!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/20/2019

Kachi was awesome price was great

We originally chose George street because of the cost. They’re prices were perfect for our budget, which was low. Because of this I was a little worried, but they did not disappoint.

Our photographer Kachi was great. The day of our wedding was the first day we met him, however, he made us feel very comfortable and was fun to work with.

We can’t wait to get the rest of our photos!!

George Street Photo & Video 40
    George Street Photo & Video 41
    George Street Photo & Video 42
    Sent on 09/30/2019

Ashley,

Thank you! We love to hear that we are able to calm your nerves and exceed expectations even if you are not meeting your photographer until the day of your wedding. The photos you posted here are timeless and gorgeous! Thank you for sharing.

Stephanie · Married on 09/19/2019

Phenomenal!!!

Jordan was a blessing to work with during the planning process, answered all my questions and then some! Andrea and her assistant and and the videographer jeff(I think his name was?) were wonderful people. Very professional throughout the entire event, got all the shots I listed and more! Andrea’s assistant (Christina?) was amazing. She even sprinted into the house to grab my MOH bouquet when we were taking photos. Great kudos to the whole team for executing the most important day of mine and my husbands. I would recommend them all over and over again.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Stephanie,
    Thank you so much for your review! We love when clients take the time to acknowledge every step of the process that made their day so stress free and fun! As photographers/Videographer the day of, you are able to see that our job entails much more than that! Thank you for your recommendations and kudos to our whole team!!

Carley D · Married on 09/15/2019

High-quality, affordable and fun!

George Street was recommended to us by a freelance photographer as a reliable, high-quality and affordable option for our wedding. Wow, was she right! We are so impressed with the photos we received and enjoyed spending time with our day-of photographer, Stephanie!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Carly,
    Thank you. We are so happy to hear other trusted professionals recommending us for your special day. Thank you for taking the time to share a little love and shout out for your photographer Stephanie as well!