Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

16 Reviews for Geoffrey's Planet LLC

Slideshow (1)
Video (1)

Geoffrey and his team did an amazing job for our wedding!! Very professional and kind hearted. Would definitely recommend his services.

Profile Picture Ebony , 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Geoffrey and his crew are very professional, flexible, they went above and beyond to make 03/10/18 amazing. Thank you for all your hard work .

Profile Picture Marie, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Slideshow, Video

Geoffrey and his crew are some of the most professional and courteous individuaks who I have ever had the fortune to meet. Throughout our working time Geoffrey has considerably come above and beyond to make sure that a quality product is delivered.

Profile Picture Alonge, 5/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Geoffrey did an amazing job capturing our beautiful day. The pictures and video are priceless. He listened to what we wanted, made great suggestions and even made a few adjustments that we requested afterwards. Thank you Geoffrey!
Richard and Margarita

Profile Picture Margarita, 3/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Hi.I'm Gloria Dunlop. Geoffrey planet covered my wedding. Both in the court and reception.he wasn't only good at responding to messages and answering questions, his customers service is awesome.and then I waited for my video. ..what!!!!
It was awesome
I send it back home to Nigeria. .and everyone had a wonderful comment about the quality of the video...I was so impressed...keep it up

Profile Picture Gloria, 2/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Geoffrey exceeded my expectations and he was very personable and easy to work with. I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for professional videography. He filmed our wedding and We were extremely pleased with the results. Top Notch Job!!!

Profile Picture Nwaka, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I used Geoffrey's Planet Videography/Photography services for my wedding this past June (2016) and I could not have been happier with my decision. I found him simply by searching online and I was able to view some of his work from weddings to movie trailers to funny skits. My daughter and I laughed so hard at his comedy skits it was a no brainer to go with him for our wedding video. Initially, he met with my husband and I in a public place where he gave us a whole detailed run down. He was very flexible on the payment process and kept in touch with us throughout the entire process ---Very professional! Very reasonable and the product we received was SIMPLY AMAZING! I am recommending him to everyone I know- and not just for weddings, for any event that they would like to have videographed, his work is wonderful. Our Wedding Video came out beautiful, we couldn't have asked for anything more.

Profile Picture A., 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I could not have had a better experience with Geoffrey. He captured every moment and was so professional. He arrived early and had everything set up way before we started! We truly recommend the DRONE!! It was amazing! He captured very unique and cool shots. I 110% recommend. I promise you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Karen, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Can't say enough good things. Professional, showed up early and stayed late, the guest said he was very personable!! The video turned out great, please don't hesitate use him for your event!!!

Profile Picture User6867543, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Don't make a bad decision. Georffrey's Planet is capable of satisfying your every need! There is no need to shop around.

Profile Picture TJ, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

This man is Amazing and captured moments we didn't think were captured. I recocomend him for any event. He videoed and photographed our Wedding and it brings us right back to the very Moment. Customer satisfaction is a 10.He is awesome and everytime we watch our video we cry tears of joy??. He was the first one there and the last to leave. Even on a very very short notice. Thanks again?????????

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Geoffrey is simply the best. If you're interested in videography for your event, you should book him now. His customer service was excellent from start to finish. His quality of work is top notch. Geoffrey thanks for capturing our amazing day. We would definitely be using your video service again when needed.

Profile Picture Samuel, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I am greatly satisfied with the service and feel that the service was above 5 stars. Will use this video Grapher on any events that I might have.

Profile Picture omar, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

i really injoyed working with Geoffrey Henderson. Geoffreys planet. he was spot on and always seemed to be one step ahead of the game. defiantly would use his services again.

Profile Picture Cynthia , 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Geoffrey quality of work is incredible. The highlight video of our wedding was amazing, we watched over & over again, he captured precise moments of the event which brought tears to ours eyes. I recommend Geoffrey would you his service again for any future event

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Charisse, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Outstanding service! Outstanding professionalism!

Profile Picture A, 6/11/11, 1 Review