GENO'S TUX Plus Reviews

10 | Cincinnati, OH

10 Reviews for GENO'S TUX Plus

• Rena

Rena · Married on 10/01/2017

They are the nicest and most easiest vendor we had. We will use them for all our rental needs in the feature. We plan on recommending them to everyone. The prices's are great (way better than MWH) and the tuxes OMG - my husband looks soooo good. Thank you!

Sent on 10/19/2017
  • Richard

Richard · Married on 10/29/2016

Great service. I was actually referred to Geno's by another vendor who didn't have the style tux I wanted (1920s cutaway), and they were great. They were able to provide exactly what I wanted, and made me look great. Avoid the chain stores, the personal service you get at places like Geno's is well worth the money.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Anne · Married on 06/11/2016

I greatly enjoyed working with Jason at Geno's Tux Plus for our wedding. It was important to us to support a local business (rather than a chain) so we did some searching and found Geno's. From the first meeting, Jason was extremely helpful. We told him we were still deciding what route to go, so he pulled suits and tuxes of all different types for my husband to try. Once we selected the right tux, ordering was a breeze - all of the guys came in for measurements and then picked up the tuxes on the Thursday before the wedding. The only issue that we encountered was that one groomsman had a large vest and one had one that was too small - solution? Switch vests, problem solved. The prices are extremely reasonable and Jason is one of the nicest people we worked with. I highly recommend Geno's to anyone looking to rent or buy for their wedding.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Maria · Married on 12/31/2014

Jason made the process of picking suits and measuring them fun and easy! He was flexible and went above and beyond for us.

Sent on 01/11/2015
  • Alyson

Alyson · Married on 11/01/2014

Do not go to a big box store and think you're going to get great customer service. We went to Men's Warehouse at first - that lasted for about 5 minutes. I then had a friend recommend Geno's, we called and made an appointment. If you can, make sure you meet with Jason, the owner. He cares about what he does and his customers. Not only were they patient with this picky bride, but they bent over backwards to make sure I was happy and of course my groom too. :) We went to Geno's and had a COMPLETELY different experience than any of the other places we visited. Their customer service is stellar and they are very affordable compared to some of the places I saw. We ended up with black tuxes, vest, shirt, shoe and tie rental all for $100 less than the other places I looked at. They have suits there too if you decide against a tux. I love Geno's and I will definitely recommend them to all of my friends.

Sent on 02/12/2015

Prudence · Married on 08/03/2013

Jason Patrice did a fantastic job with the wedding party tuxes!!! All the men looked so sharp with their perfectly tailored suits and vests! He handled everything so effortlessly, picking the right suits and colors to coordinate with the wedding. It was so easy for the guys! Geno's prices were phenomenal and better than any other tux place in the area! We got the BEST DEAL and the BEST QUALITY!!!!

Sent on 02/14/2014

Judy · Married on 12/28/2012

As mother of the bride, my daughter and I met Jayson at Bridalrama. Groom called to set up fittings which went very well. And due to personal circumstances, Jayson actually came out to my home to do measurements for my husband and two sons. He is very kind to do so, and has been extremely accomodating to help us with the tuxes. The pricing is very reasonable - groom received free rental too. I highly recommend Geno's Tux + Plus! Jayson goes out of his way to make everything go smoothly - excellent customer service!

Sent on 12/26/2012

Geno's was the only tux rental I could find in the Cincy area that had a free tux fitting. I just told them what I wanted and came back a week later and was able to try it on. We tried the bigger name tux rentals and were very disappointed, namely, Mens Warehouse. The lady I dealt with at Mens Warehouse seemed like she could care less whether I rented from them or not, not to mention no fittings, they just wanted to measure and order.

Jason at Geno's was such a big help. He is very knowledgeable, has been in the business for a long time, and is a very nice softspoken man.

I rented a "Victorian" era style tux with an ascot and pinstriped paints with a riding jacket, very classy. I think it came out to be about $120 and was well worth it.

Now for the most impressive part to me. I rented a top hat from a costume shop nearby, Talk of the Town.
    The tux was due back on a Monday. Talk of the Town was closed on Monday, which normally wouldn't be a problem except for the fact that I now live in Louisville. I was going to mail the hat back. Jason overheard me talking to my now wife about mailing it back and he returned the hat for me. That is service that is absolutely unheard of and unparalleled. Thank you so much Jason, you made my experience much better than I thought it would be.

RENT FROM GENO'S TUX PLUS IN READING, OH. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Adam
    Louisville, KY

Sent on 10/15/2012
  • User1719172 · 2+ years ago

My wife and i got married on 9/15/12 and were lucky enough to get the tuxs from jayson at genos. He was very helpful and bent over backwards for our wedding when he didnt have to. Not only did everything come out perfect but due to some miscommunication our tuxs almost didnt get back in time. Jayson drove and met my best man at work to pick them up for us to avoid charging us the late fee. We loved all of our vendors but no one would have driven outof their way to save us money. i cant say enough about jayson at genos tux plus. We were very lucky and we highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/08/2012

Taylor · Married on 06/23/2012

We had the most wonderful experience with Geno's. Their staff was wonderful. They were so helpful, even tho we picked a tie that was discontinued Jason dove himself 2 hours to a warehouse to get our ties for our wedding! They were so accommodating to us. We cannot thank them enough were being so nice and helpful. We would definitely recommend them to everyone

Sent on 06/21/2012