Genetti Manor Reviews

Genetti Manor View more information

• Ruth
    Ruth A. Married on 08/28/2021

Fantastic.a blessed day!

Everything was absolutely what I wanted and more!!

• Summer
    Summer B. Married on 10/12/2019

So helpful!

Genettis was so helpful with my wedding! They always answered my questions quick! Email is best for me because I’m busy and I would always have a response from them that day or the next day. They also did a great job with decorating! All I had to do was drop off my decorations and show them a picture of my inspiration. They took a lot of stress away from me in terms of wedding planning. Their food is also DELICIOUS and so flavorful. Food was the most important part for me!

Summer
    Our Team was so happy to help make your special day memorable. I enjoyed working with you and am glad your day was all you wanted it to be. We hope to be of service to you in the future!

Margaret Olsewski
    Director of Sales & Marketing/GM
    Patricia S. Married on 10/05/2019

Genetti's Truly Made Our Wedding A Tale as Old as Time

What can I say that would do our experience any justice? Amazing? Perfect? Exquisite? All of the above!? We went to Margaret in a panic, having left our original venue due to inconsistencies, and she was everything but inconsistent. She put our minds at ease within the first few minutes of meeting her and she genuinely showed interest in not only our wedding, but us as a couple. She had her own ideas to add to our Beauty and the Beast theme and worked tirelessly to make sure that everything we asked for was done to the best of their ability. They set up the Grand Ballroom better than I could ever imagine. The hosts and bartenders were personable and made sure to introduce themselves to myself and Tricia Jones as soon as we made it to the venue and joined the party. And the food!? My GOD. I highly recommend the Stuffed Flounder! They made sure to only serve our food once we were able to sit down, so it was the perfect temperature. I heard from my guests that the Chicken Cordon Blu was the best they've ever had! The hors d'oeuvres were beyond expectation. Props to the chef!

If you are looking for an affordable, elegant, venue that has a staff that actually cares about you rather than a place just looking at the final bill, this is the place for you. I'll never forget what Maragaret and the Genetti's staff did for us on the biggest day of our lives.

Hello Patricia,

Your warm feedback regarding your wedding is certainly appreciated. We could not be more thrilled that you chose to "Be Our Guest" and spend your special day with us! Our Chef and staff will be delighted to hear how happy they made our bride and groom. We hope you consider us for any future events you may plan.

Best Wishes,
    John Juliano
    Assistant Manager
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Nora O. Married on 08/31/2019

My Only Choice

Our wedding was perfect! Margaret and her staff made sure every detail, and I had a lot of requests, was seen to and executed as I instructed. The amount of food at our cocktail hour and reception was stunning. The chef was extremely accommodating with our requests and took care of all of our guests with food restrictions. The nice thing about Genetti’s is that Margaret will work with you to tailor your event to the way you want it. Want a less than traditional set up, ask her, and she’ll go above and beyond to make it happen. The staff is also very professional. All the managers are trained to anticipate your needs and to make any unexpected hiccup disappear. There is absolutely nowhere else we would have chosen to celebrate our special day. Quality, Value, and Experience always wins the day!

Hello Nora,
    We are absolutely thrilled to hear of your great experience here at Genetti Manor! We pride ourselves on making our guest's special day one to remember no matter what the request or how many there may be. We hope to have the joy of welcoming you back for another event in the future!

Best Wishes,
    John Juliano
    Assistant Manager
    Sarah Married on 09/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    After a disaster with our original venue, Margaret took us in with open arms. She did everything she could to ensure it was the day we’ve always wanted! The food was delicious and the cake was awesome! The staff worked extremely hard to make everything perfect and the room came out gorgeous! Genettis was very upfront with pricing and made sure we knew exactly what we were being charged for. Margaret answered my endless emails as fast as I sent them! All in all we are thrilled to have had a Genetti Wedding!

Sarah,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We were so happy to be the Host facility for your Ceremony and Reception. You are a wonderful couple and I enjoyed working with you! Best wishes and please share some of your photographers photos with us.
    Margaret
    Molly Married on 05/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot say enough wonderful things about Genetti's! Our wedding was perfection. Margaret and staff made the day amazing. I urge every newly engaged couple to go to Genetti's! You will be happy you did!

Molly,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We really appreciate your kind words and are so glad everything was perfect for your special day. We wish you and Frankie the very best in your future together!
    Rachel Married on 02/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our wedding was on Saturday February 10, 2018. We had the most amazing time, and everything ran so smoothly and perfectly. We didn’t have to worry about a THING! Margaret was so helpful with the whole process & went above and beyond. John was super friendly and made sure the night went on without a hitch! We enjoyed every second. The food was spectacular, and all of our guests keep talking about how much fun they had! I would suggest anyone that is getting married to look into genetti manor, because they make your wedding dreams come true!!

Rachel,

Thank you for such a gracious and wonderful review of our facility. You were so easy to work with and we are so glad to hear your night was everything you had hoped for. Your kind words are appreciated and we wish you both a happy ever after!
    Glenn Married on 10/13/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    An amazing staff that coordinates the entire event, right down to every detail when they are planning the specifics with you. They are professional, affordable, and on the ball. A Classy presentation with a family touch, they make you feel like they are apart of the outcome from beginning to end. The food is fantastic and very delicious, and the facility is clean and well manicured for photo ready wedding memories. Marguerite and her wonderful crew take care of you like their own and believe me, the kindness is overflowing and the enthusiasm they have for being a service to you is something you seldom find these days. Also, The modern lifestyles of today will feel very accepted, as this was a same-sex wedding and reception, and we were treated like 2 kings. It was also a Halloween themed wedding, and they made sure to catch the ambiance with spooktacular mood lighting as well. Thank goodness for Genetti Manor!

Glenn,

We could not be happier for you and Vincent, and really appreciate all of your wonderful compliments! You both were wonderful to work with and we certainly loved embracing and executing your wedding theme. Thank you again for all of your kind words and feedback. Best wishes to you both!
    Alisha Married on 10/06/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wedding was beyond my dreams! Margaret and her staff have been so wonderful through my wedding planning. Everything I had asked for, they were able to do. Her staff was beyond helpful during our reception and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Thank you so much!!

Alisha,

We are so delighted and humbled to read your review and comments. Your compliments are very much appreciated and will be shared with the staff. It was a pleasure to work with such a great couple to ensure you enjoyed such a special day!
  • User2795639 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great food! Great staff! Accommodating! Reasonable prices! No fee for ceremony! Can get any dj/photographer/officiant you want! Best place to go in the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area!

Genetti Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments! We are so glad to hear your wedding day was special, and would like to wish you both a happy and healthy future together!
  • User2181841 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Overall everything was amazing from beginning to end. We had a blast! John was amazing! He really took a lot of the stress off us so we could enjoy our day!!
  • User1888717 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our day was beautiful and we couldn't have been happier! Genetti’s was the perfect choice for our wedding. John was super helpful and so friendly – I felt confident he would take care of any issues that might occur – very professional! Margaret was so easy to work with and eased any wedding planning anxieties – great to work with!
  • User1971262 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When our daughter was engaged to be married, we wanted to give her the "perfect" wedding while at the same time be mindful of expense. On July 26th we had that PERFECT wedding at Genetti Manor! From our first meeting with Margaret, to the end of the reception, your staff provided excellent service. When I first saw the room, it took my breath away. The food was delicious, the cake - beautiful! We had many questions planning the wedding and changed our mind frequently, but Margaret was always very helpful and even added extra's to our reception! John greeted us upon arrival and escorted the brides' 86 year old grandmother to her seat in the reception room and made sure she was comfortable before the reception started. When the time comes for our younger daughters' wedding, we will certainly return to Genetti Manor.
    Nicole Married on 06/28/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wedding reception at Genetti Manor was absolutely perfect! Having had an event here before, I knew I would be in great hands but the staff outdid themselves for my wedding! The linens used matched our colors perfectly and made the room like stunning... our wedding cake that genetti's made for us was exactly like the picture I showed them and was chocolate moose and strawberry cream flavored that was seriously out of this world! we had multiple appetizers that all of our guests raved about... no matter what you pick, you cannot go wrong with any of them! We also had an apple martini fountain that was delicious and such a conversation piece... everyone loved it! Our dinner was perfectly cooked and outstanding! We had a combination of filet and chicken kiev. The filet was cook perfectly, with a pink center and the chicken was nice and juicy filled with flavor! The staff did an terrific job getting out the salads and dinners in under an hour to about 250 people, so we got right into our dancing hour as planned! Some places take hours to serve their guests but that is not something you have to worry about here! I am overall completely thankful that I choose Genetti Manor for our special day... no stress or worries. Just tell Margarette what you want and you will get just that and SO much more!!! :)
  • User1575086 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Everything exceeded our expectations. We got many compliments on how good the food was. Margaret did an awesome job helping us plan. John Carachilo, waiter staff, bartenders and everyone behind the scenes showed extra care.
  • User1314553 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Genetti's was beautiful! Everyone was very friendly and assisted us with anything that we needed. I would recommend Genetti's to anyone and everyone. Everyone is still talking about our wedding. Thank you for making our wedding a stress free and beautiful day,
  • User1314546 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I are typical for the times - we need to watch every penny. Genetti's allowed us to be budget conscious and simultaneously hold what felt and looked like a much costlier event! During and after our event we recieved not but compliments from those who attended our reception. Thank you!
  • User1069263 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I couldn't be happier with my choice of Genetti's for my December wedding reception. Margaret's experience and organization made planning the night fun and simple. I really appreciated the flexibility she allowed to customize elements and make everything exactly how I wished. Our guests have given many compliments on the very delicious dinner, elegant decor, and friendly service. Along with this, I especially loved the set up of the room, beautiful linens, and of course the wonderful cake! I am very appreciative of Margaret's extra care in ensuring that everything was truly perfect.
    Nicole Married on 09/15/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Thank you for everything. The reception was beyond my imagination. It was so beautiful. Everyone commented how elegant it was and how gorgeous it looked. It was so much more than expected and I will be forever grateful. I was able to finally relax and enjoy myself. I don't think I stopped dancing once. I just wanted you to know it meant so much to Andrew and I and we are so lucky to have had the privilege to work with you and the amazing staff. Please pass our gratitude along to the staff. The night could not have gone more perfect and it will be one we'll never ever forget.
    Kendra Married on 09/15/2012
    “Dear Mr. Genetti,

I wanted to let you know how happy we are that we booked our wedding reception at Genetti’s in Dickson City. Your staff went above and beyond on our special day. Margaret was excellent to work with for planning our event. She always answered all my questions and ideas. The way the staff set up the room looked amazing. As soon as we pulled in John and Margaret were there to greet us. Randy also came and introduced himself, letting us know that he would be there if we needed anything. We have had several people contact us telling us how impressed they were with the food and facility. It was nice having the feeling that everything was being taken care of. All Sean and I had to do was sit back and enjoy our day. I highly recommend Genetti’s to anyone that is getting married. Thanks for making our day extra special."

Robert Married on 08/18/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Margaret Olsewski couldn't do enough for us and accommodated our every need. John bent over backwards and made sure we were happy with everything.
    Katie Married on 08/11/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Everything was wonderful! Margaret did above and beyone an amazing job helping us before the wedding to our very last meeting with her. John was attentive and would do anything I asked for. Our head Captain Penny was very organized and we could not have asked for a better staff to make our night more special. Our night was FLAWLESS and we could not be more thankful for the best night of our lives!
    Jessica Married on 08/04/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Genetti Manor was the most beautiful and accomodating venue we have ever seen. My guests are still talking about how beautiful it was and how excellent the waitstaff were. John, Margaret, and Loralee wer wonderful! They always answered my phone calls and stupid questions. They took care of everything! They were so attentive during my wedding and I didn't have to round anyone up for the entrance. They saved us food and put it at our table when we were out getting pictures... They also handed me a towel when I had cake all over my hands. I would absolutely recommend Genetti manor to all my friends getting married or any other events!
    Elizabeth Married on 07/28/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    From beginning to end the reception far exceeded our highest expectations. The attention to detail created the ambiance of elegance we were hoping for. From the vegetable display provided upon our guests arrival, to the dinners, to the fruit display during dessert course, we were delighted with what was presented to our guests. Your staff deserve to be congratulated for their dedication to serving the Genetti name.
    Daria Married on 07/14/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had a beautiful wedding and our guests had a great time. The manager took great care of us.
illustration stars